Author Topic: Stephen Lerner SEIU Neo-Communist Union Boss, Uses #OWS  (Read 1010 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Stephen Lerner SEIU Neo-Communist Union Boss, Uses #OWS
« on: October 20, 2011, 02:20:26 PM »

He gives me the creeps just looking at him.  He IS a creep as well ... and a menace.

An SEIU board member, Lerner is one of the architects of a subversive plan that aims to destroy the nation’s financial system through intimidation, mass protests, and the mob violence that accompanies it. As part of it, Lerner targeted JPMorgan Chase for attack earlier this year because the bank would be “a really good company to hate.”

Lerner told a receptive union audience that it is necessary to demonize people like JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon in order to generate hatred and envy that will help to foment revolution. “We’ve got to be clear on the human beings who are bad,” he told the SEIU 775 convention in Seattle on Sept. 22. Wealthy corporate leaders must be made into social outcasts, despised even by their children, he said. “How do we make it so politicians don’t even want their money because their money’s toxic, it’s dirty, it’s evil.”

“It’s one thing if we say JPMorgan Chase crashed the economy. It’s another thing if we say Jamie Dimon makes $20 million a year, who is involved in the opera and all these philanthropies, and thinks he’s a nice guy, and he’s destroying our lives.”

Lerner also calls upon state and local governments to stop doing business with banks that refuse to pay their “fair share” in taxes, slash interest rates, and forgive overextended homeowners’ mortgage principal. He urges students and local governments –which employ many public sector union members— not to pay back “nfair [d]ebt” unless interest rates are lowered. Such a loan strike “would threaten CEO bonuses and bottom lines of the banks.”

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Stephen Lerner SEIU Neo-Communist Union Boss, Uses #OWS
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 03:26:58 PM »
an evil man
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 04:05:08 PM »
That SOB looks like a pedophile to me.
The Evil Marxist scum!
 ::puke:: ::laserkill:: ::rockets::  ::overkill::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 04:48:53 PM »
Why is someone who is openly committed and demonstrably working toward the nation's financial destruction swiftly executed for treason? Why are there no open calls for such prosecution?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 06:39:04 PM »
Why is someone who is openly committed and demonstrably working toward the nation's financial destruction swiftly executed for treason? Why are there no open calls for such prosecution?

It requires common sense, a VERY rare commodity these days.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 07:08:12 PM »
I meant why ISN'T someone... Dang dumbphones.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 08:19:44 AM »
I'd like to wipe that condescending sneer off his face with a rifle butt!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 08:51:27 AM »

I'd like to give him a Doc Marten dental plan :)
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 10:34:18 AM »
In an interview with Mergers & Acquisitions in 2007, Lerner said private equity firms should, in a sense, honor SEIU’s picket lines if –wink, wink— they know what’s good for them.

He held up the “Responsible Contractor Program” of the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS) as a politically correct model to be emulated in the financial world. Equity firms “can adopt a policy to hire only companies that respect the rights of their employees” as judged by Lerner and SEIU.

“It might seem like a small number of people who are being helped, but if all firms do this it can affect hundreds of thousands of workers,” he said. “I believe the poorest workers can do better and we can afford it.”

This is the same warmed-over “corporate social responsibility” mush that Ralph Nader has been peddling for decades, but this time it’s backed by Big Labor’s brass knuckles.

This guy is of the ilk that evolves into the "power comes from the barrel of a gun" type; one who glorifies destruction, will spit that into your face, and dare you to object.

The election may change some things, but I have no idea what is to be done with people like him.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2011, 11:51:01 AM »
I usually like Pan's ideas for ilk of this kind!

::whoohoo::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2011, 01:45:32 PM »

BUTT-STROKE ! BUTT-STROKE ! BUTT-STROKE ! BUTT-STROKE ! BUTT-STROKE !  ;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 02:17:22 PM »

BUTT-STROKE ! BUTT-STROKE ! BUTT-STROKE ! BUTT-STROKE ! BUTT-STROKE !  ;D

Gotchya.

Damn perv may like that too much.

::facepalm::