Author Topic: "Hot" OWS chicks  (Read 4353 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
"Hot" OWS chicks
« on: October 18, 2011, 10:39:33 PM »
Found this video in the comment thread of the OWS Quiz in which the OWS crowd proves they are ill informed morons who can't even answer questions about what they are there to protest.  ( The Rich pay too little! But I have no idea how much they do pay. )

Anyway apparently someone was offended by the picture used and wanted to show us what real pretty OWS protesters look like.

I always felt unnatural hair color, numerous and Obvious Tattoos and piercings were ways Nature says "do not touch."

Yes, if you want to do color your hair, cover your body with ink and stick your head so full of metal you look like pinhead from hellraiser that's your business. But no, I won't be asking you on a date. You have issues.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: "Hot" OWS chicks
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 10:54:11 PM »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline michelleo

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 11:00:44 PM »
 ::hysterical::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 07:10:37 AM »
I guess if you are a Klingon there might be some dates to be had...

::speechless::

::puke::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 10:48:21 AM »
Some of the lady's in that video were rather cute, clueless but cute.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 11:31:47 AM »
Yeah, I think there's a few hotties in there too Ben. I'm not bothered by a few Tatts, a nose-ring, or a little unnatural color in the hair. I don't prefer it, mind you, but I don't think it renders a pretty girl automatically un-pretty.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 01:03:33 PM »
Yeah, I think there's a few hotties in there too Ben. I'm not bothered by a few Tatts, a nose-ring, or a little unnatural color in the hair. I don't prefer it, mind you, but I don't think it renders a pretty girl automatically un-pretty.

Just easy..... ::whoohoo::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 01:54:18 PM »

No, not automatically. But you are looking past them. They are <NOT> IMO beauty enhancing. I used to do that too.  Thats why I  ended  up dating a few and learned  from experience that these  things that mar the beauty of the subject externally ,  are  just the tip of the iceberg of what is marred within. That experience makes them less pretty to me at the outset now, perhaps unfairly.  

While  the women in the video were not implicitly ugly, and maybe even in some cases would be "cute" (if I could look past the nose ring) , but my standards for "hottie" are way higher than that- a luxury that comes with being Married I suspect. I can afford to be far more judgemental now :>)

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 08:43:18 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 02:12:40 PM »
No hotties in the video.....and I see plenty of hotties each day.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 02:30:08 PM »

Really? I think the girl with the black arm tattoo and the large feather earring is stunning. As is the girl in the red sleeveless top in a girl-next-door way. The girl with the guitar is very pretty. The blond with wavy hair. I think the Egyptian girl, and even the Black girl with pink hair are both pretty in their unique way.

In fact, I think almost all the girls in the video are on the higher end of the pretty scale, with the exception of the one at the very end.

Eye of the beholder and all that I guess. I love looking at females. I appreciate outward beauty without concerning myself with whatever rot or stupidity may exist inside.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 02:56:00 PM »
In fact, I think almost all the girls in the video are on the higher end of the pretty scale, with the exception of the one at the very end.

I have a theory (and have had it for a couple of decades) that any woman can make herself beautiful (on a scale of 1-10, at least an 8.5) if she tried.  Of course the tats and piercings (IMHO) can take away from that beauty.  But it's amazing what an nice haircut and some makeup (as well as a diet for some) can do.  I believe that the female form is the most beautiful thing God has given man.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 04:10:34 PM »

I have a theory (and have had it for a couple of decades) that any woman can make herself beautiful (on a scale of 1-10, at least an 8.5) if she tried.  Of course the tats and piercings (IMHO) can take away from that beauty.  But it's amazing what an nice haircut and some makeup (as well as a diet for some) can do.  I believe that the female form is the most beautiful thing God has given man.

I don't know about any woman. Think Helen Thomas. Think Whoopi Goldberg. Think Janis Joplin. Genes matter. No 8.5 happening there.

I would say, however, that many women who do not appear beautiful could be much more so, with some attention to hair, makeup, and diet, as you suggest. Makeover shows occasionally catch my eye for that reason.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 04:12:56 PM »
Wake me up when the hot OWS men show up.

That I'll click for.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 04:22:40 PM »
They remind me of a Mo-ped fun to ride but you don't want to get caught on one.
 ::hysterical:: ::whoohoo::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 04:24:32 PM »

Really? I think the girl with the black arm tattoo and the large feather earring is stunning. As is the girl in the red sleeveless top in a girl-next-door way. The girl with the guitar is very pretty. The blond with wavy hair. I think the Egyptian girl, and even the Black girl with pink hair are both pretty in their unique way.

Eye of the beholder and all that I guess. I love looking at females. I appreciate outward beauty without concerning myself with whatever rot or stupidity may exist inside.

IDP..... Put the bottle down.....No hotties in the video.......I see i'm gonna need to post pics one day. LOL

Like certain actors, I can't separate the idiocy from the product. Plus, I don't know where thier mouth has been. ::puke::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 04:28:59 PM »

That I'll click for.

OK...... Do you actually believe there are men protesting? Real men? 100% man? There is more perversion at one of those rallys than the strip in Vegas.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 04:33:37 PM »

That I'll click for.

OK...... Do you actually believe there are men protesting? Real men? 100% man? There is more perversion at one of those rallys than the strip in Vegas.

Nope.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 05:27:24 PM »

IDP..... Put the bottle down.....No hotties in the video.......I see i'm gonna need to post pics one day. LOL

Like certain actors, I can't separate the idiocy from the product. Plus, I don't know where thier mouth has been. ::puke::

Yeah, terminal stupidity is a major turn off, and yeah, where has their mouth, er whatever, been?

::speechless::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 07:18:40 PM »
Yowza.  Even the last one isn't bad, except for her hair.  That doesn't bother me much, because hair is impermanent.  She can always change her hairstyle.

I'm not a fan of tattoos or piercings, but they've become so commonplace that I can mostly ignore them if the woman is really beautiful.  I read somewhere recently that they may be starting to go out of style.  Apparently youngsters aren't getting them at the same rate they were a few years ago.  And I don't mind "non-traditional" hair colors at all.  Again, hair is easily changeable.

Dave Barry once said something to the effect that you can tell which political movements are in the ascendancy by the number of attractive women who are involved.  That might be something to keep in mind.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 07:46:53 PM »

It must be the fabled Venus drug, worked great on Mudds women. ::laughonfloor::
Gives you more of what you got except intelligence. ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.