Author Topic: Clueless - where can we create a fund to pay her way back to Africa!  (Read 1155 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Clueless - where can we create a fund to pay her way back to Africa!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 12:44:53 PM »
The quintessential example of the kind of voter that puts Democrats over the top. Without such ignorance, Democrats lose Every. Single. Election. Ever.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 02:11:40 PM »
There is no fixing stupid, this is a zombie, handle zombies as you deem appropriate.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 06:49:53 PM »
There is no fixing stupid, this is a zombie, handle zombies as you deem appropriate.

My brother told me about a guy at work who prepared a budget for a work project involving all salaried people.  For some reason he included a breakdown of each person's "hourly wage" on the project.  When he realized that he was over budget on the project he suggested to my brother (his boss) that they cut back on the hours everyone was working.

My brother simply looked at him and asked, "You do realize they get paid whether they work on this or not?"

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 10:24:12 PM »

::whoohoo::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 10:34:55 PM »
I saw that video a few months ago, but that's a masterful fisking at the link.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 08:53:07 AM »
So she's gots a car note. Capitalism made her do it.

Know what is a common trait among many successful, self-made men and women? Their car. It's usually used, beat up and not the most attractive on the street. BUT IT IS PAID FOR. When I was growing up, the president of a small savings and loan lived up the street from us. He drove a 10 year old station wagon. I asked my mother why he was driving such an old car since the "owned" the bank. Mom said he probably enjoyed spending his money on other things. I didn't fully comprehend the lesson until mid-life when I looked at my driveway and saw all of my vehicles parked there. Every single last one of them had debt attached to it (including one I was leasing to a friend because they had no money or credit). My epiphany. I got rid of every one of them (5) and drove a very used Subaru wagon I bought for a thousand bucks.

I have not had a car loan since 1995, drive a 15 year old vehicle with 217,000 miles. THe annual property tax bill on it is around $78.00. At the first of every month, I look at my old Suburban and say thanks for making it another month without a major repair. You just saved me another $400. No car payment, no collision insurance, all paid with AFTER TAX DOLLARS.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 12:33:35 PM »
I remember my awakening to the very thing you describe BAS.

There was that point in my early life when I looked around me and saw that, although all the houses in our neighborhood were similar in size and shape, some neighbors displayed their wealth with big new cars (sometimes two) in the driveway.

So I asked my Pop what that was all about. Pop, being Pop, looked slightly annoyed at such a silly question but answered honestly, "Priorities, son." "Different people have different priorities".

"You take a look at that brand new Buick over in the Ward's drive. That car would cost me a half-years salary. But it's important to him to show that he has some dough. Now look in our drive. Do you see that Ford? Yes, It's old but do you see what's next to it? Our boat. You see, I could have spent my money on a fancy car that would make me look important to a lot of people who don't give a damn. But instead I spent my dough building a boat so that our family could enjoy vacation time together."

I always knew that pop had a plan.

Edit: Altard-proofed

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Get a load of THIS - stupidity on steroids
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 11:40:27 AM »
It almost defies description. You just have to watch.

Haftin' To Be Uproared - Occupy Atlanta
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 12:01:20 PM »
wondering how she even found her way there...with her serenity being threatened and all...
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 12:34:04 PM »
Maybe her and Sharpton can resist we much together.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 12:52:51 PM »
Her claim is that she isn't an Obama supporter.. she is a NWO conspiracy theorist and hates all government..

Barack Obama will be a Two-Term President

But of course, no liberals are asking for government handouts, they are all people with jobs like her.  You know, except the ones that aren't.

But she is Alex Jones influenced, and most that I know who listen to Jones with more than casual interest have a somewhat muddled and inconsistent view of the world.

The End of America - Please Watch!!!

But just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. For instance   I agree with her on the very real possibility of economic collapse...

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 01:07:39 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 01:54:48 PM »
I love ya like a brother Weisshaupt, but there's no way I'm gonna torture any more braincells viewing ignorant, self-absorbed videos from that twit  ::rolllaughing::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 02:01:17 PM »
I love ya like a brother Weisshaupt, but there's no way I'm gonna torture any more braincells viewing ignorant, self-absorbed videos from that twit  ::rolllaughing::

Yeah, that is why I summarized.  Point is, some people are more just crazy rather than ideologues. She is less an example of a liberal loon, and more a loon of the confused and ideologically  incoherent variety.