Author Topic: "Hot" OWS chicks  (Read 4474 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: "Hot" OWS chicks
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 07:47:37 PM »

They remind me of a Mo-ped fun to ride but you don't want to get caught on one.
 ::hysterical:: ::whoohoo::

!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 07:49:41 PM »
Yowza.  Even the last one isn't bad, except for her hair.  That doesn't bother me much, because hair is impermanent.  She can always change her hairstyle.

I'm not a fan of tattoos or piercings, but they've become so commonplace that I can mostly ignore them if the woman is really beautiful.  I read somewhere recently that they may be starting to go out of style.  Apparently youngsters aren't getting them at the same rate they were a few years ago.  And I don't mind "non-traditional" hair colors at all.  Again, hair is easily changeable.

Dave Barry once said something to the effect that you can tell which political movements are in the ascendancy by the number of attractive women who are involved.  That might be something to keep in mind.
What, you're not a fan of fishing tackle in the face? I always ask them which river or lake they got caught in. Always get a confused stare. ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 07:52:37 PM »
The one with the arm tattoos and large feather in her hair wasn't too bad, but that's about it. The rest are typical granola looking leftie muffdivers.

I don't mind unnatural hair colors, it can look good on some girls when they have streaks of it mixed in. I find tattoos and piercings a pretty big turnoff though.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, because I'm so disgusted by leftism that even the reptilian core of my brain can't overlook it anymore.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 09:35:26 PM »
Yowza.  Even the last one isn't bad, except for her hair.  That doesn't bother me much, because hair is impermanent.  She can always change her hairstyle.

I'm not a fan of tattoos or piercings, but they've become so commonplace that I can mostly ignore them if the woman is really beautiful.  I read somewhere recently that they may be starting to go out of style.  Apparently youngsters aren't getting them at the same rate they were a few years ago.  And I don't mind "non-traditional" hair colors at all.  Again, hair is easily changeable.

Dave Barry once said something to the effect that you can tell which political movements are in the ascendancy by the number of attractive women who are involved.  That might be something to keep in mind.
What, you're not a fan of fishing tackle in the face? I always ask them which river or lake they got caught in. Always get a confused stare. ::hysterical::

::hysterical::

Man, I love fishing tackle.....I have so much my garage wall looks like Walmart......but not on my women. If there's piercings in the ears, the nose, the tongue, the belly button,,,,,you know where are piercings elsewhere....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 09:50:18 PM »
A pretty face can hide a sick mind.I hope they grow the hell up and buy a clue.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2011, 12:35:30 AM »
Yeah tattoos look interesting (I won't say "great") until the person takes on the inevitable weight, wrinkles, etc. that comes with aging. Then they really look like crap.

Yeah, I think there's a few hotties in there too Ben. I'm not bothered by a few Tatts, a nose-ring, or a little unnatural color in the hair. I don't prefer it, mind you, but I don't think it renders a pretty girl automatically un-pretty.

Just easy..... ::whoohoo::

There's a reason they call them "tramp stamps." Not saying that all women with tattoos are tramps but face it, there's a good reason why the stereotype exists.

Anyway, I look on all that stuff as a form of self mutilation.

But then, I'm old and certainly not hip. And I can live with that.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2011, 08:54:15 AM »

You know, I think that is it. That is the reason why they aren't "hotties" to me, even though they might be without the mutilation.  God granted women this near  perfect and eye pleasing form,  and these women are so arrogant that they think by adding their own touch, they can improve on God's work.  And in the end they are like Reavers, cutting on themselves.  In the end the effect isn't pretty, and you have visible evidence that these women are going to put their own wishes before God's - be it be sleeping around , or be demanding stealing become moral, etc.  Even the ugliest of women can gain two points on the beauty scale just by smiling (ever see feminists smile?)  and having a decent soul reflected in her eyes.  These women have gone so far that they are proud of their rotting insides and what to reflect it on the outside.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 09:07:34 AM »

You know, I think that is it. That is the reason why they aren't "hotties" to me, even though they might be without the mutilation.  God granted women this near  perfect and eye pleasing form,  and these women are so arrogant that they think by adding their own touch, they can improve on God's work.  And in the end they are like Reavers, cutting on themselves.  In the end the effect isn't pretty, and you have visible evidence that these women are going to put their own wishes before God's - be it be sleeping around , or be demanding stealing become moral, etc.  Even the ugliest of women can gain two points on the beauty scale just by smiling (ever see feminists smile?)  and having a decent soul reflected in her eyes.  These women have gone so far that they are proud of their rotting insides and what to reflect it on the outside.

What improvement on God's perfect work does the application of makeup represent? The application of makeup is nearly a universally accepted practice, and yet it is concrete evidence that women and the men who enjoy looking at them universally believe that God's perfect work can be improved upon through appearance alteration.

I'm just sayin', if we're gonna hold a standard that says adding personal touches to ones appearance is arrogance (an argument I'm open to), then it has to be a consistent standard. Does the application of makeup  lend visible evidence that a woman will put her own wishes before God's through immoral behavior? Where is the line?

See, I think the line is "you know it when you see it". And that line is 100% subjective. One woman's foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, and lip gloss is another woman's large feather earring and arm tattoo.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 09:54:09 AM »
For me if gal wants a tat I'm more or less okay with that or 5 earrings in her ear.  But the distinguishing point for me is the attitude that goes with the tatted up body and multiple piercings. Generally the attitude exhibited is defensive and angry and a cry to be "different".  Most women I know who use makeup are seeking to feel good and uplift their mood by looking better.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2011, 10:09:44 AM »
For me if gal wants a tat I'm more or less okay with that or 5 earrings in her ear.  But the distinguishing point for me is the attitude that goes with the tatted up body and multiple piercings. Generally the attitude exhibited is defensive and angry and a cry to be "different".  Most women I know who use makeup are seeking to feel good and uplift their mood by looking better.

I have to agree with you LadyVirginia, even the most beautiful woman seems ugly to me if her attitude is poor.  Most women that I have known that have multiple tats and piercings are always angry about something and that is just a turn off.  The sexiest thing I have seen in women is when they act demure and playful, angry just don't cut it.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2011, 10:20:19 AM »

What improvement on God's perfect work does the application of makeup represent? The application of makeup is nearly a universally accepted practice, and yet it is concrete evidence that women and the men who enjoy looking at them universally believe that God's perfect work can be improved upon through appearance alteration.

I'm just sayin', if we're gonna hold a standard that says adding personal touches to ones appearance is arrogance (an argument I'm open to), then it has to be a consistent standard. Does the application of makeup  lend visible evidence that a woman will put her own wishes before God's through immoral behavior? Where is the line?

See, I think the line is "you know it when you see it". And that line is 100% subjective. One woman's foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, and lip gloss is another woman's large feather earring and arm tattoo.

If I may interject here, the application of make-up is to disguise flaws or imperfections -- human women are not perfectly made even when pleasing.  Tattoos are adding imperfections (which get only more imperfect in time), in my opinion, so there's the difference and YMMV.

Besides, makeup and feather earrings are temporary and easily removed; tats, not so much.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2011, 12:15:31 PM »

If I may interject here, the application of make-up is to disguise flaws or imperfections -- human women are not perfectly made even when pleasing.  Tattoos are adding imperfections (which get only more imperfect in time), in my opinion, so there's the difference and YMMV.

Actually I always found women without makeup more attractive - or maybe they had makeup on, but I didn't notice. Which is the point.
There IS  a line you cross. Pandora seems to suggest the proper place for make up is  for hiding imperfections and  subtle enhancement of natural features. There is a huge difference between that and making yourself up to look  like a cheap whore. If you look at a woman and notice her make-up first (or Tat, or nose ring, or blue hair) , I suspect she has crossed the line.

And yeah, its a stereo-type, and I may have passed on getting to know a good woman because of my prejudices in this area, but dating for me was always work, and I wasn't going to invest a lot of effort into women who, by their outward appearance,  thoughtfully informed me that there was a 99% chance that I would hate their guts ( and they would hate mine) 

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2011, 12:25:01 PM »
Let me just add, to those of you who believe you can look past it to the inner beauty or believe the tattoo or piercings won't affect you........

I've seen the effects of age to the tattoo and piercing.....and it ain't pretty.

No one wants to see grandmas sagging.........tats.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2011, 12:32:16 PM »
I guess that it is possible that spending the majority of my life in the music subculture with hair down to my waist - and having a couple large tattoos myself - has blunted any automatic aversion to girls and women who go to different lengths to enhance their appearance.

I spent my entire adulthood until after 40 overcoming peoples stereotypes of me because of how I looked. My definition of what constitutes a freakish appearance just includes  more diversion from the norm.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2011, 03:10:17 PM »
I guess that it is possible that spending the majority of my life in the music subculture with hair down to my waist - and having a couple large tattoos myself - has blunted any automatic aversion to girls and women who go to different lengths to enhance their appearance.

I spent my entire adulthood until after 40 overcoming peoples stereotypes of me because of how I looked. My definition of what constitutes a freakish appearance just includes  more diversion from the norm.

I have nothing against Tattoos....But when I see them cover arms, legs, scalps, waists, feet, chests, etc....Mother nature won't be kind, that's all I'm stating. I've seen more than once where too many tattoos or too many piercings kept a candidate from a job.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2011, 05:39:06 PM »
I've seen more than once where too many tattoos or too many piercings kept a candidate from a job.

Date. Job. Same difference. People use it as a cue. But of course now there is tattoo covered Barbie. 

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2011, 05:45:32 PM »
What, you're not a fan of fishing tackle in the face? I always ask them which river or lake they got caught in. Always get a confused stare
I'm stealing that! ::whoohoo:: ::hysterical::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2011, 05:50:26 PM »

And I used to go to Dead shows.  I've seen it all, and then some.   ;D
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2011, 05:58:15 PM »

And I used to go to Dead shows.  I've seen it all, and then some.   ;D
Ben there done that. And Rock on.
It took the  gangs in L.A. to get me to move to the Mid-West and turns out it was the best move I ever made.
God moves in mysterious ways.
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2011, 06:27:46 PM »
Various forms of body modification have been practiced by cultures all over the world.  Tattoos, piercings, and makeup probably go back to prehistoric times.  There are even more extreme examples, like neck rings and foot binding

So I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

These things probably died out somewhat in the West due to religious proscriptions.  I understand the Jewish tradition frowns on tattoos, and no doubt Christians inherited that aesthetic.  The Wiki foot binding page quotes a Muslim condemning the practice.  The resurgence in recent years probably reflects the falling away of some people from Western religions, increased interest in foreign religions, and multiculturalism.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt