Author Topic: 5 French-Moroccan Muslims arrested in apparent TX terror plot  (Read 2672 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
5 French-Moroccan Muslims arrested in apparent TX terror plot
« on: October 19, 2011, 11:27:59 AM »
These jackasses are not citizens, outta be OK to just kick them off the plane half way across the Atlantic!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/19/terror-alert-bomb-scare-after-san-antonio-courthouse-break-in/

::asskicking::
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 05:00:06 PM by IronDioPriest »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: 5 French-Moroccan Muslims arrested in apparent TX terror plot
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 04:59:18 PM »
Five men in their twenties, described as French-Moroccan Muslims, are being questioned by the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force and by officials of the Department of Homeland Security after they were arrested inside the 120 year old Bexar County Courthouse in downtown San Antonio shortly before 2 this morning, 1200 WOAI news reports.

Officials say three of the men crawled through a window to get into the 120 year old Courthouse, which is a landmark in downtown San Antonio, and theother two were found in a van parked in front of the building.

Inside the van, officials say they found “photographs of infrastructure” including photos of shopping malls, water systems, courthouses and other public buildings which they say were taken in cities nationwide.

“They got travel documents, parking passes, they have been all over the country,” one law enforcement officials who asked not to be identified told 1200 WOAI’s Michael Board on the scene. “A lot of photographic equipment, a lot of documentation equipment inside their vehicle.”

Officials say the five men entered the country legally on visas from Heathrow Airport in London. They didn’t immediately know how long the men have been in the U.S., or what places they may have visited.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 05:04:51 PM »
Photographs of infrastructure?  Would that be building plans?  If it is, did they have unbuilding plans?  Why is it not possible to get the facts from the "news" anymore.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 05:11:10 PM »
Turned out they we drunk tourist.
What good Mudsimes they Aren't! ::evilbat::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 05:42:50 PM »

mecca re-con 1, mecca re-con 1, come in mecca re-con 1, over.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 05:43:30 PM »
Where is the media?

If the alleged perps were white boys the media would be all over this story!

Just like the Ft. Hood guy, this thing is being downplayed far too much, and for reasons of ethnicity and religion, period!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 05:45:10 PM »

mecca re-con 1, mecca re-con 1, come in mecca re-con 1, over.

Come in mecca, this is Crusader, we have your sick little re-cons by the short hairs, over.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 05:47:48 PM »

Set them free or Allah will not be merciful.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 11:16:34 PM »
Sometimes I read stuff like this and it's as if I were drunk and people keep saying stuff that doesn't make sense to me.  And I keep trying to make it make sense but it won't make sense....

::gaah::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 11:30:39 PM »

It makes sense.  We are our own worst enemy.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 12:05:52 AM »
I witnessed an incident of picture taking after I had launched my boat by the dam on Old Hickory lake. Make a long story short, after ignoring the kids and all shots with large lens cameras of the dam, I called the police. The muzzies couldn't get in their van quick enough to leave.

I don't trust them, they don't belong here...or thier damn mosques.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 02:55:36 AM »
Photographs of infrastructure?  Would that be building plans? 

That would be stuff like dams , power stations , rail terminals , airports , government buildings and even structures like the locks at Sault Ste. Marie . Blow up those locks and you'll stop most of the commercial traffic on the Great Lakes .

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 03:13:21 AM »
Photographs of infrastructure?  Would that be building plans? 

That would be stuff like dams , power stations , rail terminals , airports , government buildings and even structures like the locks at Sault Ste. Marie . Blow up those locks and you'll stop most of the commercial traffic on the Great Lakes .

Right.  So, what were they doing inside the courthouse?  Gathering what intel?  Inquiring minds want to know.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Delnorin

• Free Speech While It Lasts
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 05:00:00 AM »
Court Houses hold the schematics/blueprints for the buildings/permits within the city.

The 'schematics' they have been collecting across the country.... to me...

Sounds like they've been breaking into County court houses collecting building plans for future targets.
Want to know where utility rooms are?  Electrical rooms?  Large underground sewers/passageways for water/sewer/electricity that are big enough for people?  Want to know how thick the walls are in the basement?  Want to know the layout, where bathrooms are, stairways, elevators... want to know everything you need to plan a bombing?

Blueprints in the courthouse.... easy squeezy.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 07:43:57 AM »

Set them free or Allah will not be merciful.

Swift convictions followed by a first class hanging and they can join Muhammad in hell!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 07:47:15 AM »
Court Houses hold the schematics/blueprints for the buildings/permits within the city.

Sounds like they've been breaking into County court houses collecting building plans for future targets.
Want to know where utility rooms are?  Electrical rooms?  Large underground sewers/passageways for water/sewer/electricity that are big enough for people?  Want to know how thick the walls are in the basement?  Want to know the layout, where bathrooms are, stairways, elevators... want to know everything you need to plan a bombing?

Spot on analysis.

The next logical question is "Has any of this information been transmitted?"...

It would be very costly to try to secure every structure of importance...there could already be operational plans in motion based upon earlier information...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 10:28:11 AM »

Exactly.  That's "infrastructure".  Thank you for spelling it out.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 10:31:04 AM »

Spot on analysis.

The next logical question is "Has any of this information been transmitted?"...

It would be very costly to try to secure every structure of importance...there could already be operational plans in motion based upon earlier information...

::thumbsup::