Author Topic: Rubio starting to scare the trash of society (aka the left)  (Read 1795 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Rubio starting to scare the trash of society (aka the left)
« on: October 21, 2011, 07:30:28 AM »
Not just because some fraud from the Washington Post, in the name of Manuel Roig-Franzia, wrote what is probably the single poorest excuse for a hit piece.  It's from the comments at the Miami Herald's rebuttal. 

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/20/wapo-documents-show-rubios-parents-didnt-initially-flee-cuba-because-of-castro/comment-page-3/#comment-5026694

Just follow all the links at the Hot Air piece.  It really is clear, that the coordinated leftist response to Rubio, is to change the definition of exile, for benefit of Obama voting retards.

It's now up to Rubio to call Roig-Hyphen out for the fraud he is.  Republicans have to quit playing nice with this trash.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Rubio starting to scare the trash of society (aka the left)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 08:40:31 AM »
Shameless, as always. There is no coexisting with these people.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 08:58:24 AM »
Rank demonization by leftist trash, time to end this crap, all Jurnolistas should be put on notice!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 03:01:30 PM »
Seems our little hyphenated fraud already has a history

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=47026

Manuel Roig-Franzia is a reporter for the Washington Post who once got punched by his 70 year old editor, Henry Allen, for writing “the second worst story [Allen had] seen in Style in 43 years.” That’s right, Roig-Franzia wrote a horrible piece in the Style section. His 70 year old editor did not like it. Roig-Franzia reportedly called his 70 year old editor and Marine a “c**ksucker”, and the Marine punched him.

Sounds like Castro's little fluffer is kind of dumb.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 04:43:34 PM »
Seems our little hyphenated fraud already has a history

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=47026

Manuel Roig-Franzia is a reporter for the Washington Post who once got punched by his 70 year old editor, Henry Allen, for writing “the second worst story [Allen had] seen in Style in 43 years.” That’s right, Roig-Franzia wrote a horrible piece in the Style section. His 70 year old editor did not like it. Roig-Franzia reportedly called his 70 year old editor and Marine a “c**ksucker”, and the Marine punched him.

Sounds like Castro's little fluffer is kind of dumb.

And counting on PC behavior from a 70 year old former Marine.  They don't play.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 08:07:19 PM »
 These people have no shame cause if they did they would have kill themselves for some of the things they have said and done over the years. ::rockethrow::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 07:52:10 AM »
And counting on PC behavior from a 70 year old former Marine.  They don't play.

And there you have the entire decline of journalism summed up, in one neat sentence.

Exhibit A:  Crusty old fart, old time journalist, very demanding when it comes to getting the detail and facts right in a story

Exhibit B:  A boy, in every sense of the word.  Beta male product of a hyphenated household.  Sloppy with detail, sloppy with facts, and when called out on his sloppiness by Grandpa the Marine, gay baits him, instead of just producing a higher quality product.  Cowers in the corner, as grandpa proceeds to bitch slap the boy.

Who's now banned in the newsroom, at the 21st century Post, now in full decline, circulation wise?  Grandpa the Marine, of course.  Can't be bitch-slapping the new generation, can we?