Author Topic: Gaddafi's Death At The Hand Of Muslims  (Read 3806 times)

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
Re: Gaddafi's Death At The Hand Of Muslims
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2011, 06:43:53 PM »
When you wipe your a$$ with your hand what do you expect?
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline old crank

• Newb
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 12:49:25 PM »

Some people are having a good time deploring this behavior by presumably less civilized people (scumbags all!), secure in our stately history of voting the rascals out at regular intervals.  But I applaud it.  I think it is most fitting.  Ghadaffi being dragged into the street, beaten, and killed represents plenary justice, administered by the proper persons.  This violent and disgusting public display should have a salutary effect on dictators everywhere.  The message in the world-wide media reads:  WATCH THIS!  THIS IS WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 12:50:28 PM »
Yeah, well, too bad that sentiment is dead, or sorely misplaced here at home, eh?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 05:28:03 PM »

This violent and disgusting public display should have a salutary effect on dictators everywhere. 

As well as elected ruling class elites.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

RickZ

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2011, 04:21:15 AM »

Some people are having a good time deploring this behavior by presumably less civilized people (scumbags all!), secure in our stately history of voting the rascals out at regular intervals.  But I applaud it.  I think it is most fitting.  Ghadaffi being dragged into the street, beaten, and killed represents plenary justice, administered by the proper persons.  This violent and disgusting public display should have a salutary effect on dictators everywhere.  The message in the world-wide media reads:  WATCH THIS!  THIS IS WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU!

It's not that I'm against killing dictators.  Au contraire.  I'm all for dispatching the bastards with alacrity.  It's just the sodomizing I have a problem with.  But that's just me.

The one dictator's (and his wife's) demise I was able to read about in real time was the Ceau?escus.  A quick summary drumhead trial, death sentence and then the courtyard (to run around like chickens with their heads cut off [yeah, okay, that's bad, but you know what I mean]).  The problem, of course, is when to stop such trials.  No one wants those trials as a standard within the criminal justice system.  Yet such trials do have their place.  There was something comforting (as well as disconcerting) about Saddam being hanged.  For all the handwringing so many have about good and evil, it seems a lot of people innately know evil, and are good with getting rid of it.  For those under such a dictatorial regime, getting rid of the culprit quickly is a tenet of belief to enable a quicker national healing.  But the revolution must be popular, and is best done by the citizens themselves, as in the case of Roumania.  I view Roumania as a success story as much as any former communist country can be a success story; I think the reason is the country collectively turned the page with Nicolai's and Elena's deaths.  We'll see about Iraq.  Because Saddam was handed to the Iraqis on a silver platter; his removal from power was done for them.  Without the risk, the reward just isn't the same nor so dearly held.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2012, 04:55:39 PM »
For the record:

[blockquote] Report: Libyan Rebels Killed Gaddafi By Stabbing Him With A Bayonet In His Anus…[/blockquote]

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2012, 06:20:15 PM »
they sure have a fixation on that part of the anatomy
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2012, 06:44:08 PM »
they sure have a fixation on that part of the anatomy

That's done to make his death slow and painful.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2012, 06:58:41 PM »
Can I introduce these gents to Keith Ellison?   ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2012, 09:13:40 PM »
Vlad the Impaler is theorized to have developed impalement through the posterior as his preferred method of executing Turks as a revenge for his treatment (i.e. male rape) while a hostage of the Sultanate as a young boy.

There is something about that "culture" that is fixated on that area of the body. Liberals have this obsession as well. I don't think it is coincidence.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly