Author Topic: Sebelius Cracks! Admits the Obamacare Books Were Cooked  (Read 1503 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
Sebelius Cracks! Admits the Obamacare Books Were Cooked
« on: March 05, 2011, 09:17:35 AM »
http://freedomist.com/2010/08/16/obamacare-reality-obama-cooks-books-to-create-illusion-obamacare-will-pay-for-medicare-business-news-obama/

ObamaCare Reality- Obama cooks books to create illusion Obamacare will pay for Medicare- Business News- Obama

http://nation.foxnews.com/obamacare/2011/03/04/sebelius-cracks-admits-obamacare-books-were-cooked

Sebelius Cracks! Admits the Obamacare Books Were Cooked

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Sebelius Cracks! Admits the Obamacare Books Were Cooked
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 09:23:36 AM »
Of course, this breaks on a Friday, when people's attention is diverted from news to the greatest degree.

This should be front-page national news for the next 6 months, and the American people should be made to understand that ObamaCare was a bigger sham than we even believed at the time it was crammed down.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 10:00:55 AM »
Of course, this breaks on a Friday, when people's attention is diverted from news to the greatest degree.

This should be front-page national news for the next 6 months, and the American people should be made to understand that ObamaCare was a bigger sham than we even believed at the time it was crammed down.

Add that to the 105 billion snuk into the hellcare bill and you would think somebody would start screaming besides us.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 10:36:26 AM »
The problem is that they are MORONs.

You  can't change the minds of MORONs. And every year, a new class of graduating seniors joins the ranks of MORONs.

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 01:54:01 PM »
True, the moron's are multiplying.

True, the MFM will sweep this under the rug.

True, the odds are always stacked against us.

Bit it is also true I would use that clip in every ad I could to kill the abomination of ObamaCare and against every politician who gets in my way!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.