Author Topic: Extra Credit Anyone?  (Read 1162 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Extra Credit Anyone?
« on: October 23, 2011, 07:29:34 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/10/michigan-professor-gives-extra-credit-to-students-to-attend-occuppy-protest/
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/college-professor-offers-students-extra-credit-for-attending-occupy-protest/

A sociology professor at Northern Michigan University has purportedly offered her students extra credit for taking part in a local Occupy protest.

On Thursday, she posted a MoveOn.org petition asking New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg not to evict the Occupy Wall Street protesters with the comment, “Please sign the petition!“ An earlier post notes ”Occupy Marquette is happening this Saturday.”

Sweet monkey muffins kiddies! Now, not only can you visit a OWS site near you and get your $5,500.00 laptop stolen, get crapped on, get raped, have your life threatened (if you're white) or have your feet sniffed by some stranger - yes, you can now get extra credit just by showing up! Whoohoo! Where do I sign up for this train wreck?!

Of course there's something sad about a political movement that you have to coerce, pay and/or otherwise bribe people to attend...
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Extra Credit Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 07:56:54 AM »
Sociology Prof...why am I not surprised?  Actually I am surprised the Poly-Sci or JunrnoTard Prof's didn't beat him to it!

::hysterical::

I wonder if the Prof is liable for unforeseen violations/thefts?  Nah, I bet the clown has the skulls of mush sign waivers...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
Re: Extra Credit Anyone?
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 04:31:43 PM »
Thank Gog not at my College. ::cussing::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow