Author Topic: Obama in Frisco  (Read 825 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama in Frisco
« on: October 26, 2011, 08:01:18 AM »
"We have lost our ambition, our imagination, and our willingness to do the things that built the Golden Gate Bridge,"
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/10/25/obama_we_have_lost_our_ambition_our_imagination.html

::saywhat::

Ufda, so much is wrong with everything splilling out of this fools mouth, it's hard to catalogue it all!

Uhh, no "we" about it jackass...you've lost your effing mind and people no longer feel any ambition about anything other than pink-slipping your ass a year from now!

Frankly, I'd rather remove him today...why wait that long?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Obama in Frisco
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 09:49:40 AM »

Ufda, so much is wrong with everything splilling out of this fools mouth, it's hard to catalogue it all!

What? You punish and demonize  people who display ambition and they are less ambitious?  Who would have guessed?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 10:09:40 AM »

The Golden Gate, Hoover Dam, you damn fool it's regulators like you who have stopped it.

Today it would take longer to get permits to than it took the men to build them.

That is if they could get the permits at all. YSMFSOB.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 01:54:40 PM »
Who Isn’t Obama Lying To?

Filed under 2012 Election, Politics

"If you placed all of Obama’s lies end to end they would probably stretch around the world.  And what I don’t understand is still how many people worship the man.

In yet another typical Obama hypocrisy, Obama hired long time Wall Street lobbyist Broderick Johnson as his new senior campaign advisor.

For the past month, Obama has openly supported the Occupy Wall Street movement and joined them in pointing the finger at Wall Street and the banking elite.  Yet, in another move that defies logic, the very elite that are being blamed for our economic woes are among some of the largest contributors to Obama’s re-election campaign.

So now Obama stands in front of one microphone and crowd siding with the Occupiers all over the county and then runs over to another microphone and announces that he has just hired one of the enemy’s most active lobbyist to help him get re-elected.

So who isn’t Obama lying to?  Is he lying to the Occupiers or to Wall Street?  If you ask me, he’s lying to everyone, including himself.  He’s lied to the health care industry, he’s lied to the military, he’s lied to the financial world, he’s lied to big business, he’s lied to farmers, he’s lied to environmentalists, and he’s lied to every American."
"It seems the only people he’s not lying to....."
ARE DEAD! ::falldownshocked::

Read more: Who Isn’t Obama Lying To? | Godfather Politics http://godfatherpolitics.com/1727/who-isnt-obama-lying-to/#ixzz1c0f2KHwk

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 04:43:26 PM »
True but they will be voting for him.
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 04:49:26 PM »
True but they will be voting for him.

Good Point! ::saywhat::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 04:50:29 PM »

The Golden Gate, Hoover Dam, you damn fool it's regulators like you who have stopped it.

Today it would take longer to get permits to than it took the men to build them.

That is if they could get the permits at all. YSMFSOB.

Yea, the Golden gate Bridge or Hoover dam would be scuttled today because of some guppie in the water. There is a business attempting to build on 5 acres across from me. Within this 5 acres are staked off areas, some no bigger than a car, because the areas are considered "wetlands". Yes, he has bought a piece of land that apparantly, can't be disturbed. Mind you, this is an open field with a few low spots. It is incredible the hoops to jump thru for a little commerce.

The lunatics have been running this joint for too long. We need a little common sense.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 07:38:04 PM »

Now if, a few months before requesting a permit, several loads of dirt had been hauled in...

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 07:48:44 AM »
The first lie since inauguration 1/20/09, "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Hasn't let up since. If they could stretch th elies physically end to end they would reach the nearesr star, Proxima Centuri 4.6 light years distant. It's so bad that if aliens needed a beacon to zoom in on us it could be done from 48 light years away.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.