Author Topic: Muslims murder Christians - Egypt  (Read 2650 times)

charlesoakwood

Muslims murder Christians - Egypt
« on: March 05, 2011, 08:04:12 PM »

It's Sabbath day, you and your brothers go to mosque, sing some songs,  say your prayers, fill yourselves up with allah, and on your way out you suggest that it's a fine day for all the boys to go and kill some Christians. Yeah, Let's kill some Christians! 
Just like old times.

Bits & Pieces in Egypt

A mob of nearly four thousand Muslims has attacked Coptic homes this evening in the village of Soul, Atfif in Helwan Governorate, 30 kilometers from Cairo, and torched the Church of St. Mina and St. George.

The Muslim mob attacked the church, exploding 5-6 gas cylinders inside the church, pulled down the cross and the domes and burnt everything inside.
Ramy Kamel of Katibatibia Coptic advocacy called US-based Coptic Hope Sat TV and sent an SOS on behalf of the Copts in Soul village, as they are presently being attacked by the mob. He also said that no one is able to contact the priest and the deacons inside the burning church and there is no answer from their mobile phones.
Witnesses said the mob chanted "Allahu Akbar" and vowed to conduct their morning prayers on the church plot after razing it.

Give that old time religion.  Yes, give me that old time religion.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Muslims murder Christians - Egypt
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 09:29:46 PM »
"Freedom!"  It's a wondrous thing.

::overkill::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 10:23:02 PM »
I'm so glad it was a democracy movement they had over there. Oh, and I'm also so glad every country of the Western world is importing these cretins by the boatload. Just wait til they're a majority, this sort of thing will be coming to a theater near you. Thank your local liberal.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 10:43:26 PM »
Nono; wait just a second.  The Republicans are just as bad.  Sorry, but, yes, they are when the right-liberal point of view is "non-discrimination is our highest value".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 10:50:47 PM »
Oh, I certainly don't exonerate the Republicans, but theirs is more a sin of omission, cowardice in the face of accusations from the Left. It was the drunken, philandering "conscience of the Senate" Ted Kennedy who started the USA down the express lane of demographic suicide. Plus when I say liberal, I include a significant chunk of the Republicants.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 10:58:23 PM »
Oh, I certainly don't exonerate the Republicans, but theirs is more a sin of omission, cowardice in the face of accusations from the Left. It was the drunken, philandering "conscience of the Senate" Ted Kennedy who started the USA down the express lane of demographic suicide. Plus when I say liberal, I include a significant chunk of the Republicants.

Sorry, no.  They've done their share of commission damage.  (I say Republican instead of conservative, but some conservatives are equally to blame.  Levin?)  It was GW Bush who insisted that "family values don't stop at the Rio Grande", and every mainstream Republican is as responsible in the same way.  Find me one that has lain out the case for a purposeful discrimination in support of our traditional heritage.  They all demand radical egalitarianism of us as an "American value", while there has never been anything of the kind until the left mind-f**ked the right into liberalism as well.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 11:00:36 PM »
Yes, there are many Republican cowards. The Democrats have a "cowards do not apply" sign out front.  They, the true zelots, will sacrifice (underlings anyway) themselves for the sake of the cause, they will be outrageous, while the Republicans think it bad manners and receive the warm leg award.

God bless the few who are willing to stand.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 11:35:12 PM »

Sorry, no.  They've done their share of commission damage.  (I say Republican instead of conservative, but some conservatives are equally to blame.  Levin?)  It was GW Bush who insisted that "family values don't stop at the Rio Grande", and every mainstream Republican is as responsible in the same way.  Find me one that has lain out the case for a purposeful discrimination in support of our traditional heritage.  They all demand radical egalitarianism of us as an "American value", while there has never been anything of the kind until the left mind-f**ked the right into liberalism as well.

Well, I think we are in agreement that the genesis of this "Camp of Saints" mentality was with the Left. Absent the Left, I'm not sure if it would be the issue that it is. The Republicans have an infuriating need to try and "out-liberal" the liberals. We're seeing it now with the homosexual agenda and the CPAC debacle. The pattern seems to repeat over and over: "Republicans are bigots!" "No we're not! See there?"

I'm not sure who deserves the lion's share of blame though. Is it Republican politicians for being so predictably feckless, or is it the moron electorate that would have a Pavlovian conniption if a candidate campaigned on something like "I'm in favor of completely halting immigration, illegal and legal, while we handle our economic and social challenges."?

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 11:40:47 PM »
Yes.  As in, there is no either/or; it's both.

It's radical egalitarianism, an equality of outcome, run amok, I tell ya.  All the bawling of educational scoring results without being able to confront the reality of inequality of ability; the everyone deserves a house pushed by the Republicans even as they decried the Fannie/Freddie/CRA fustercluck.

It's the infection of the left resulting in right-liberalism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 11:46:23 PM »
I'm not sure who deserves the lion's share of blame though. Is it Republican politicians for being so predictably feckless, or is it the moron electorate that would have a Pavlovian conniption if a candidate campaigned on something like "I'm in favor of completely halting immigration, illegal and legal, while we handle our economic and social challenges."?

The pollsters tell them this is so and a mono mantra as Tancredo will not work but a strong politician on the right side of the platform could, I believe, say it and use it as a positive in his campaign.  People are fed up with lawyerly responses, they want and will follow a real leader. It would be a campaign plus. Everybody understands a timeout.