Author Topic: Owner of "I hate the Marines dot com" blog victim of "police brutality"  (Read 2149 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

The Marine Corps thrives on its image. They convince young men and women that they’re joining a professional military organization. But that’s not the case at all, every Marine knows it, and most have no problem downplaying the bullsh*t to outsiders so they can protect their “beloved corps”. I noticed some of the other posters have told you not to pay any attention to my site because we’re just a bunch of ********* who couldn’t hack it, right? Maybe not hacking it means we saw through the bullsh*t and don’t want to take it. Maybe the brainwashing didn’t work on us. I’m not here to tell you if you should join or not. I’m here to advise you to take the people who visit my website just as seriously as anybody who tries to sell you the MC as a good thing.

My site is anonymous, these people don’t have to worry about hiding from the MC, or protecting the MC’s image or anything. It is unfiltered truth.
    Source(s):
    Former Marine, owner of [url=http://www.ihatethemarinecorps.com]http://www.ihatethemarinecorps.com[/url]

Scott was "in the wrong place at the wrong time" -- with the rioting OWS Oakland -- and was pegged in the head with a projectile fired by a cop.  There's more at the Gateway Pundit, in a piece just under the one to which I linked here.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Owner of "I hate the Marines dot com" blog victim of "police brutality"
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 08:26:20 AM »

Another one for The List...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 08:30:20 AM »
Yup.  The left finally found a military Vet they could champion.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 08:37:51 AM »
Yup.

Too bad the projectile didn't hit with more force...

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 09:12:18 AM »
First , according to Marines of all ages there's no such thing as a "former" Marine unless you just want to be one . Second , my son ( WPS Plt / LIMA CO./ 3rd / 25th ) and Iraq veteran would kick "Former Marine's" teeth in .

Just sayin' . ;D

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 09:15:58 AM »
First , according to Marines of all ages there's no such thing as a "former" Marine unless you just want to be one . Second , my son ( WPS Plt / LIMA CO./ 3rd / 25th ) and Iraq veteran would kick "Former Marine's" teeth in .

Just sayin' . ;D

Hmmm.  I thought the proper term was former Marine, otherwise one would be thought to still be active, and that there was no such thing as an ex-Marine.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 09:19:44 AM »

Just sayin' . ;D

Hmmm.  I thought the proper term was former Marine, otherwise one would be thought to still be active, and that there was no such thing as an ex-Marine.

I don't think the Marines want to call the dumb bastard anything ... except maybe "dumb bastard" .

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 09:27:42 AM »

Just sayin' . ;D

I don't think the Marines want to call the dumb bastard anything ... except maybe "dumb bastard" .

Roger that.  Or, maybe, "not ours".

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 09:36:02 AM »
Speaking of dumbasses, I understand the Mayor of Oakland has backed off dispersing them now and they have re-occupied.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 11:23:42 AM »
The mayor of Oakland should be dispersed...preferably in the bay...but it's Oakland...they'll never run out of morons...

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2011, 04:48:44 PM »

The Marine Corps thrives on its image. They convince young men and women that they’re joining a professional military organization. But that’s not the case at all, every Marine knows it, and most have no problem downplaying the bullsh*t to outsiders so they can protect their “beloved corps”. I noticed some of the other posters have told you not to pay any attention to my site because we’re just a bunch of ********* who couldn’t hack it, right? Maybe not hacking it means we saw through the bullsh*t and don’t want to take it. Maybe the brainwashing didn’t work on us. I’m not here to tell you if you should join or not. I’m here to advise you to take the people who visit my website just as seriously as anybody who tries to sell you the MC as a good thing.

My site is anonymous, these people don’t have to worry about hiding from the MC, or protecting the MC’s image or anything. It is unfiltered truth.
    Source(s):
    Former Marine, owner of [url=http://www.ihatethemarinecorps.com]http://www.ihatethemarinecorps.com[/url]

Scott was "in the wrong place at the wrong time" -- with the rioting OWS Oakland -- and was pegged in the head with a projectile fired by a cop.  There's more at the Gateway Pundit, in a piece just under the one to which I linked here.

This Scott Olsen is a little puke. He also got an early out. My guess is that he couldn't hack it. He uses the lame excuse that he saw through the Bullsh*t. Well I say that what he has posted is bullsh*t. I'm calling him out. He is a little piece of turd on the sole of our shoes. He is NO different than the rest of the OW pukes ::puke::
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 10:36:32 PM »
Good to see you posting miltrainer.

There are reports now that this despicable little puke may have been hit by something thrown by another protester.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 11:05:10 PM »

Source(s):

This Scott Olsen is a little puke. He also got an early out. My guess is that he couldn't hack it. He uses the lame excuse that he saw through the Bullsh*t. Well I say that what he has posted is bullsh*t. I'm calling him out. He is a little piece of turd on the sole of our shoes. He is NO different than the rest of the OW pukes ::puke::

"He also got an early out."

As in, he did not fulfill his obligation,
he did not honor his contract.

Incomplete.  Contractus interruptus.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2011, 02:59:08 AM »
He got a "Medical Discharge" ... i.e. No Guts !

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2011, 04:08:55 PM »
He is no different than Jesse McBeth or Pfc Bradley Manning. I bet this Olsen character had no problem taking all the tax free money while in Iraq and the sh*tload of college money.
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 06:57:15 AM »
Knowing this gutless turd, early out probably meant admin discharge, that's the military's version of flushing the toilet and ridding itself of unwanted refuse...

I'd say their diagnosis and treatment was spot on!

::thumbsup::