Author Topic: Don't Be Surprised if Obama Wins in 2012  (Read 3554 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Don't Be Surprised if Obama Wins in 2012
« on: October 29, 2011, 02:17:02 PM »
Filed under 2012 Election, Politics

[please don't shoot the messenger] ::puke::

"Don’t hate me. I’m only the messenger of the bad news. With the economy as bad as it is, President Obama’s approval rating is over 40 percent.  The comments of Bill Daley, the current White House Chief of Staff, are telling:

“Considering the debacle that he came in with, the tough choices he’s made and how there have been few, if any breaks, he says it himself all the time. [The President] doesn't know why he’s as high as 44 percent.”

This is bad news for the GOP. Every bright sign in the economy is touted by the press as an Obama accomplishment. George Stephanopoulos is a perfect example. When the market jumped more than 300 points on Thursday, Boy George could not contain himself. He let out a sigh of relief as if to say, “This gets Obama off the hook for 2012.” When the market drops, bad economic numbers are released, and unemployment numbers don’t budge, the media make excuses for the president. “The hurricane contributed to the downturn. . . The Japanese earthquake has to be factored into the equation. . . It was Bush’s fault.”

The media are propping up the president and attacking every Republican they can. The attack on Marco Rubio is a perfect example. The Washington Post is attacking the junior senator from Florida for “misrepresenting” his family’s story. There was almost no vetting of Obama by the press, but Rubio is fair game. Liberals fear Rubio as a vice presidential candidate, so they must destroy him before he even considers the position. That’s the way liberals play the game. It’s only going to get worse.'
::speechless::

Read more: Don’t Be Surprised if Obama Wins in 2012 | Godfather Politics http://godfatherpolitics.com/1761/dont-be-surprised-if-obama-wins-in-2012/#ixzz1cCR7NVR3 ::puke::

The things that has happened to this World as of late, only insures a chance at another 4 years of Obama. If he wins, we all know it will be done with trickery and deceit. So, if it does happen, I am saying bloodbath!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Don't Be Surprised if Obama Wins in 2012
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 05:07:36 PM »
Time to beat the plowshares into swords............
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 03:54:32 AM »
That 300 point jump in the market was based on wild speculation . When the details of the "Euro Deal" come to light and it proves unworkable evrything will come tumbling back down and people like Stephanopoulos will have egg on their collective faces . The GOP's problem now is unity . Will those whose candidate doesn't win nomination take their footballs and go home instead of getting behind one candidate ( like him or not ) in an effort to oust that commie bastard from the White House ? In the end that's the only thing which will defeat us .

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 07:09:26 AM »
Will those whose candidate doesn't win nomination take their footballs and go home instead of getting behind one candidate ( like him or not )
Things may change, but as of right now, I would be voting 3rd party
I don't have a candidate and don't feel there is any one worth a spit

Not one who doesn't see government as a solution and will roll back the size of government and get it out of our lives.
If we're going to Hell in a handbasket, I'd just as soon get there in a speed boat than a row boat

Maybe then we'll get a reset

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 08:53:32 AM »
Will those whose candidate doesn't win nomination take their footballs and go home instead of getting behind one candidate ( like him or not )
Things may change, but as of right now, I would be voting 3rd party
I don't have a candidate and don't feel there is any one worth a spit

Not one who doesn't see government as a solution and will roll back the size of government and get it out of our lives.
If we're going to Hell in a handbasket, I'd just as soon get there in a speed boat than a row boat

Maybe then we'll get a reset

A third party will most certainly hand the election to Stymie on a silver platter !

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 10:52:44 AM »
A third party will most certainly hand the election to Stymie on a silver platter

I decided a while back that I'm not responsible for that.
If this bunch is the best that America has to offer, we're sunk anyhow.

Besides, Congress has abdicated it's responsibility or none of this would happen

Our goose is cooked.
It's over.

The only difference between Pubs and Dems anymore in Washington is degree.
Progressives and Communists want the same ends, just different methods of getting there.

Offline Delnorin

• Free Speech While It Lasts
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 12:19:36 PM »
"Don’t hate me. I’m only the messenger of the bad news. With the economy as bad as it is, President Obama’s approval rating is over 40 percent.

I have been following #Rasmussen (The poll people) on Twitter for months now.  Every single day they put out O'Bummer's Highly approved, approved, disapproved, highly disapproved numbers and come out with a few stats.  Every single day for months O'Bummer's approval ratings have been 44-46%.  They don't change.

Not even Jesus Christ gets that loyal of a following.  No wavering, no faltering, no questioning.. nothing.

44-46%  Write it on a tablet of stone... not moving anywhere.

Now all we need is a 3rd candidate like a Ross Perot and wham.... He's re-elected.

Offline Delnorin

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 12:20:38 PM »
Time to beat the plowshares into swords............

Buy more ammo NOW !!

Offline Delnorin

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2011, 12:23:09 PM »
A third party will most certainly hand the election to Stymie on a silver platter

Last presidential election I 'wrote in' names for President and V.P.  I refused.. just like you're talking now.  No way in Hell I was going to put my honor and character behind someone like McCain.

In a way I think this has been best.  O'Bummer has awaken millions of sleeping/lazy people in this Country.  Imagine what another 4 years of O'Bummer would do?  We'd be having a Constitutional Convention again and wiping the slate clean for a reboot.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2011, 12:29:39 PM »
Imagine what another 4 years of O'Bummer would do?  We'd be having a Constitutional Convention again and wiping the slate clean for a reboot

Or we'll be in an all out civil war after a total economic collapse

Offline Delnorin

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2011, 12:32:14 PM »
Imagine what another 4 years of O'Bummer would do?  We'd be having a Constitutional Convention again and wiping the slate clean for a reboot

Or we'll be in an all out civil war after a total economic collapse

Oh yeah.. I fully expect that (hence my Buy more ammo now comment).. but after the dust settles and we've all run out of ammo.  Then we'll come back around and want to pick up the pieces.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2011, 02:54:35 PM »
As in all polls, the devils in the details. Without knowing the breakdown of those polled, the area, likely voters, etc., not to mention the fact the poll numbers haven't changed in months, I lend no creedence.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2011, 07:38:15 AM »
The author is only right about one thing - "It’s only going to get worse."

Yup.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2011, 10:22:36 AM »

Besides, Congress has abdicated it's responsibility or none of this would happen

Our goose is cooked.
It's over.

Progressives and Communists want the same ends, just different methods of getting there.

Voting is applying our responsibility in the governance of America.
How we vote is our responsibility and the results thereof are ours.
One is responsible how he votes and the results thereof.
It is a mathematical certainty that voting for a third party candidate
is a vote that enhances the Democrat number.  Denying this is
denying reality.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2011, 10:49:26 AM »
Denying reality is what many have been doing for decades, Charles

Let's say one of the Romneys is the nominee.
Which one will we get?

Will he be significantly better than Obama?
As a good Progressive, we'll get to the same place, only slower. Maybe
Or the snowball has grown large enough that it will now continue it's momentum on it's own

Which of the other candidates will give us smaller government?
None.

I am a conservative that happens to be a registered Republican

None of the candidates reflect my values.
I'm mature enough to know that I won't get everything I want.
But, I want some.

I'm not in denial.
Which is more irresponsible? Continuing the charade or not participating in it?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 10:55:46 AM »

Our goose is cooked.
It's over.

Voting is applying our responsibility in the governance of America.
How we vote is our responsibility and the results thereof are ours.
One is responsible how he votes and the results thereof.
It is a mathematical certainty that voting for a third party candidate
is a vote that enhances the Democrat number.  Denying this is
denying reality.

I love logic, especially so since it cuts both ways indiscriminately!

It is also true that other people have to take responsibility for their votes.  If primary voters fall to Ruling Class hypnosis and nominate a weak Ruling Class nominee who offers little hope of offering little reprieve in the Left's march into the sea (at best), are those voters exonerated for their foolishness and the poor principled chap who failed to go along with the slow death in the general election condemned as the sole contributor to disaster?

IMO the greater sin is on the front end of the process, not the back end, but I enjoy the liberty of being able to make such distinctions.

I refuse to be taken for granted and forced into acceptance of an ABO candidate simply because ignorant primary voters and Ruling Class Machiavellians fvcked the whole thing up!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 11:01:03 AM »

Touché.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 11:08:35 AM »
There are a couple that I could hold my nose for.
Again.

But, if these candidates are the best America has to offer, we are sunk anyway

Offline Delnorin

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2011, 05:45:44 PM »
Woot.. Cain is beating O'Bummer in polls now.  He's also beating Perry and Romney... check out my short blog article on it.

http://tinyurl.com/cain-vs-obummer

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 02:46:51 AM »
That 300 point jump in the market was based on wild speculation . When the details of the "Euro Deal" come to light and it proves unworkable evrything will come tumbling back down and people like Stephanopoulos will have egg on their collective faces .

What did I tell you ? 276 of those 300 points just went down the toilet yesterday . More to follow ...