Author Topic: Lynching Cain  (Read 21148 times)

charlesoakwood

Lynching Cain
« on: October 30, 2011, 11:04:19 PM »

Politico is either going for the kill a little early or Machiavelli is alive and well. 

Link
During Herman Cain’s tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, at least two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving their jobs at the trade group, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.

FLASHBACK: 'I'M READY FOR HIGH-TECH LYNCHING'...

"They're going to come after me more viciously than they would a white candidate," Cain responded.  "You're right.  Clarence Thomas.  And so, to use Clarence Thomas as an example, I'm ready for the same high-tech lynching that he went through -- for the good of this country."  Cain smiled broadly.  "I'm ready for the same high-tech lynching."

Coulter: 'They Are Terrified Of Strong, Conservative, Black Men'...

Ann Coulter responds to a report from the "liberal publication" Politico that Herman Cain sexually harassed two women while he was the president of the National Restaurant Association.

The most damning part of the report, which is not well sourced, seems to be that Mr. Cain made "physical gestures" that weren't sexual in nature, but made the women uncomfortable:

There were also descriptions of physical gestures that were not       
    overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or
    witnessed them uncomfortable and that they regarded as improper
    in a professional relationship.

click the link for video and links: here

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Lynching Cain
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 11:18:00 PM »
I'm tired of the "Black" sh*t.

Now that it can't be done with a Black candidate, it's the sexual harassment/oppression sh*t. 

SAME sh*t, different arena.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 12:03:55 AM »

This election season will be the muckraker of a lifetime.

It was 20 years ago they tried to lynch Thomas.  A 30 year
old voter would have been 10 a forty year old voter 20.
How close attention did they pay to the hearing.

The commies drag out these old reruns and to a third of the
voting public it's brand new.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 01:30:52 AM »
Just listened to Cain's spokesman painfully and amateurishly dodge direct questions from Geraldo. I don't think this is going away. They needed to come forward and lay it out square. Having this raked up by Politico and then trying to play the poor-me game isn't gonna work.

If there were no women and no allegation, they need to say it, and stand by it. But if the women were paid to make life easy, or to keep the organization from being tarnished by the allegation, or to prevent a more costly battle - or to protect a lecherous man - then they need to speak the truth, so we can get on with the disaster at hand.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 07:19:12 AM »
There were also descriptions of physical gestures that were not       
    overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or
    witnessed them uncomfortable and that they regarded as improper
    in a professional relationship.

Well, IDP, there's your laying it out.  Obviously not the mark of a "lecherous man." 

So what is it the mark of.  Flipping someone off?  Remember, this is NOT sexual.  I can't think of anything else, without becoming sexual. 

No, this is expected, out of the trash that is today's left.  But unless that 21st century J-School trash comes up with something along the lines of raping a woman in a Little Rock hotel room, or leaving a woman to slowly drown to death, it won't go anywhere.  Remember, Clarence Thomas didn't go anywhere, and that was before people left the MSM in droves.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 07:44:07 AM »
No , it's not going away . My only interest is ... "who" initiated the dirt digging ... "when" did they start the dig ... "why" did they start the dig ... "where" did they find these women who agreed to violate a non-disclosure agreement ?.... All legitimate journalistic questions .

I think we should go all-out  in digging into the past of every liberal politician and journalist in the country and find out where some REALLY dirty bones are buried .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 07:51:35 AM »
Yup, recycling the Anita Hill playbook.  How predictable.  If handled properly this could prove beneficial to Cain and disasterous to Ruling Class jackasses.  If I had to guess who dug this up I'd go with The Butthead or Valerie Jarrett.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 08:01:17 AM »
  If I had to guess who dug this up I'd go with The Butthead or Valerie Jarrett.

If I had to guess I'd say that anyone looking deep enough and far enough back will find that Stymie was probably humping Jarrett and took her along to DC just to shut her up .

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 08:06:52 AM »
If I had to guess, it would be one of the Repub candidates

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 08:20:20 AM »
If I had to guess, it would be one of the Repub candidates

That's pretty cynical . Why didn't I think of it ?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2011, 08:38:56 AM »
According to Hot Air, allegedly, Cain invited a woman to his hotel room, which of course, is worse than having the woman accept, then raping her, or just jerking off in front of her, because Cain is black and Clinton is white, and that's that.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2011, 08:41:21 AM »
All I'm saying is that after hearing the pathetic attempt at denial/spin by Cain's spokesman, there needs to be a coming-clean - today. I don't care what it is.

If he told a woman that her blouse was too low cut for a meeting with Mr. Foodexec, we need to know that that is the nature of the situation. If he told her she looked hot in her skirt, we need to know it. If she drummed up a complaint out of thin air and the association paid her to go away, we need to know it. If he chased her around the desk with his 2nd Chakra hangin' out, we need to know it.

A long drawn out drive-by accusation/weak denial cycle will derail this campaign, and harm the republican brand at the wrong moment. Cain needs to man up, now, deal with this head-on. If the truth means the end of his candidacy, better now than later. If the truth exonerates him of wrongdoing, better now than later. The pathetic dancing I've heard so far will not suffice.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2011, 09:07:06 AM »
As I've read elsewhere, the dancing around might be because of a legal agreement.  If the other side breaks the agreement first, then then agreement is void.

From Team HC: Be sure to watch Mr. Cain on FOX News Happening Now today at 11:15am Eastern!

On my Facebook wall, which might be (hopefully) Cain unloading on a now voided agreement.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2011, 09:36:17 AM »
All I'm saying is that after hearing the pathetic attempt at denial/spin by Cain's spokesman, there needs to be a coming-clean - today. I don't care what it is.

If he told a woman that her blouse was too low cut for a meeting with Mr. Foodexec, we need to know that that is the nature of the situation. If he told her she looked hot in her skirt, we need to know it. If she drummed up a complaint out of thin air and the association paid her to go away, we need to know it. If he chased her around the desk with his 2nd Chakra hangin' out, we need to know it.

A long drawn out drive-by accusation/weak denial cycle will derail this campaign, and harm the republican brand at the wrong moment. Cain needs to man up, now, deal with this head-on. If the truth means the end of his candidacy, better now than later. If the truth exonerates him of wrongdoing, better now than later. The pathetic dancing I've heard so far will not suffice.

Yes.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2011, 09:52:31 AM »
I remember in my youth a pulp paperback book called Mandingo.
Never read it (it was a chick book) but I think it was about some Southern belle and her strapping black slave.
Don't all these black guys exude sexuality and all white chicks want them?

This comment may be totally irrelevant but my stream of consciousness took off on me

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 11:04:11 AM »
All I can say to poor Herman is:

Welcome to the party.mpg ::rimshot::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 11:08:15 AM »
Now now jpatrickham - remember that our good Sgt. wins in the end... ;D

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 11:15:07 AM »
Personally, I'm not too concerned about this. I heard Cain's response where he said that the allegations were baseless and that he prevailed in the investigation. If it turns out to be different then it will be Cain's body hitting the windshield.

As an aside and as someone who has been named in a sexual harassment suit, I can truly appreciate the precarious nature of Cain's position. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

At least it wasn't boys alleging the misdeeds - like in Øbozo's case...  :o

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2011, 11:16:01 AM »
Rush is opining on this right now...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2011, 11:17:10 AM »
Now now jpatrickham - remember that our good Sgt. wins in the end... ;D

Yes if it was real life, this Drama is! ::saywhat::