Author Topic: Lynching Cain  (Read 20753 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: Lynching Cain
« Reply #280 on: November 16, 2011, 08:28:48 PM »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #281 on: November 16, 2011, 08:45:03 PM »
When my moma says "Well bless your heart" to a family whose kids went off to git there schoolin and come back inundated with the liberal gene...It is a form of sympathy.....When she says it to the kids, it is in the form of you are a stupid dumbass.

Btw, there is no southern accent.

No, 'course not.  No nawthun accent either, cawfeecawfeecawfee.

I'm just waiting for the chance, next time I'm up north, to ask someone to "mash" the elevator button.  Just tickles 'em to dayuth.

And I can't wait to hear the next northerner ask for a "pop"........ Or when they get cornbread with thier meal, they say " oh, I didn't know this came with pancakes, I need some syrup.

Some of us call it soda.

Soda? So what does the Mcdonalds employee hand you out the drive thru?

Root Beer@! ::mooning::

Uh....They don't sell that at Mcdonalds....at least not my Mcdonalds. Are u sure it was Mcdonalds???? ::rolllaughing::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #282 on: November 16, 2011, 08:48:41 PM »
When my moma says "Well bless your heart" to a family whose kids went off to git there schoolin and come back inundated with the liberal gene...It is a form of sympathy.....When she says it to the kids, it is in the form of you are a stupid dumbass.

Btw, there is no southern accent.

No, 'course not.  No nawthun accent either, cawfeecawfeecawfee.

I'm just waiting for the chance, next time I'm up north, to ask someone to "mash" the elevator button.  Just tickles 'em to dayuth.

And I can't wait to hear the next northerner ask for a "pop"........ Or when they get cornbread with thier meal, they say " oh, I didn't know this came with pancakes, I need some syrup.

Some of us call it soda.

Soda? So what does the Mcdonalds employee hand you out the drive thru?

Root Beer@! ::mooning::

Uh....They don't sell that at Mcdonalds....at least not my Mcdonalds. Are u sure it was Mcdonalds???? ::rolllaughing::

Truth be told I haven't been in one in almost 5 years.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie