Author Topic: Lynching Cain  (Read 21151 times)

Offline michelleo

Re: Lynching Cain
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2011, 05:47:42 PM »
Standing near her and telling her she's as tall as your wife, with your hand at chin height?!?!?!  oh the horror. I'm guessing she's got a room fool of bigots behind her coaching her right now.  Better get Atticus Finch on the case.

Money bomb is right.  I'm sending him $ too.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2011, 06:05:06 PM »
I know I just sent him$$$$

Me too...
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2011, 09:32:29 PM »
I want to see that fat tub of sh1t bending a street lamp.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2011, 10:01:46 PM »
I was always a knee-jerk defender of Rove because he was on the Left's hate-list. I wish that piece of scat the very worst of fates. He's doing more to harm conservatism and bring about the downfall of the nation than most rank-and-file Democrats could dream of doing.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2011, 10:19:43 PM »

As much a Nancy would like to see him on a silver platter
with an apple in his mouth she would let him run till 2012.

She's drooling.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2011, 02:27:37 AM »

Regretfully, somebody better vette the women making the accuasions. We need an operative who will drag these women thru the mud, just or unjust, as happened to the women who clinton harrassed. We need to understand their backgrounds, where they work, what they eat, where they live, etc. I hate to encourage or suggest this, but these women better be discredited or Cain will never hear the end of it.

I agree that we need to start digging as quickly as possible . The Politico puke who broke the story will certainly NOT reveal his source . That would be helping Cain wouldn't it ? Martin only talks about "serious charges" brought by we don't know whom . And ; " He has not yet explained what exactly he was [is] accused of ."  I thought Martin knows . He acts like he does . But he ain't tellin' !

I'll be honest ; I cast a certain amount of blame on Cain . He should have been looking back at least as far as he was looking forward . He should have anticipated that this would come up and been ready with a forceful response to put the quietus to the whole issue at once . Instead we're left fuming and looking for a person(s) who may well be a "Serial Extortionist" and yet still demanding details , not from Cain but from Martin at Politico who has a hell of a lot more details than he's willing to divulge and a certain amount of explaining of his own . But , of course , the media loves a Kangaroo Court in which the burden of proof is on the defendant and rules of evidence and discovery are thrown out the window .

It would appear that "the whole story" is exactly what Politico DOESN'T want the public to have .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2011, 07:51:36 AM »

Regretfully, somebody better vette the women making the accuasions. We need an operative who will drag these women thru the mud, just or unjust, as happened to the women who clinton harrassed. We need to understand their backgrounds, where they work, what they eat, where they live, etc. I hate to encourage or suggest this, but these women better be discredited or Cain will never hear the end of it.

I agree that we need to start digging as quickly as possible . The Politico puke who broke the story will certainly NOT reveal his source . That would be helping Cain wouldn't it ? Martin only talks about "serious charges" brought by we don't know whom . And ; " He has not yet explained what exactly he was [is] accused of ."  I thought Martin knows . He acts like he does . But he ain't tellin' !

I'll be honest ; I cast a certain amount of blame on Cain . He should have been looking back at least as far as he was looking forward . He should have anticipated that this would come up and been ready with a forceful response to put the quietus to the whole issue at once . Instead we're left fuming and looking for a person(s) who may well be a "Serial Extortionist" and yet still demanding details , not from Cain but from Martin at Politico who has a hell of a lot more details than he's willing to divulge and a certain amount of explaining of his own . But , of course , the media loves a Kangaroo Court in which the burden of proof is on the defendant and rules of evidence and discovery are thrown out the window .

It would appear that "the whole story" is exactly what Politico DOESN'T want the public to have .

I won't fault Cain for trying to preempt this before it broke, if I tried to preemptively disclose every potential speck of questionable/innocent actions in my past I would need a fricken week of press time to go over it all!  And for what?

If I fault Cain at all it is for not fully appreciating the depths the Left will go to conduct their lynching of he or any candidate to the right of Stalin!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2011, 09:51:45 AM »
I swear I can smell that bastard!

As far as that List goes, I got dibs on this clown!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2011, 11:29:09 AM »
With all the turmoil surrounding Cain, and concern for his candidacy (at least from me), leave it to Conan O'Brien to add a bit of lighthearted fun to the mix. (video)
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2011, 12:35:26 PM »
All of the co conspirators, Mainstream Media, Obama Hatchet Men, George Soros, Marxist Regime, and Mitt Romney have most likely handed the Republican Nomination to Herman Cain! ::unknowncomic::

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2011, 12:51:33 PM »
That's the way it looks to me as well JP.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2011, 12:58:50 PM »
All of the co conspirators, Mainstream Media, Obama Hatchet Men, George Soros, Marxist Regime, and Mitt Romney have most likely handed the Republican Nomination to Herman Cain! ::unknowncomic::

Cain did announce his single biggest contribution day. If we are lucky, he slept with her and conceived love child.

The media is back on their game. Just a few years ago, they couldn't uncover a story about a presidential candidate having an affair as his wife died of cancer.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2011, 02:44:11 PM »
Not one logical Conservative is available to vote for in 2012. What the f*ck happened? 2010 wasn't that long ago, and now we stand in an empty room listening to our own echo. We have been played, not only by the Democratic Party and it's affiliate News Room but, by the Republican brand as well.

It is time for a new brand, hold your nose and vote for a moderate or center right Candidate. After he or she is sworn into Office, we real Conservatives had better get started on a new and improved Conservative Party. If not, count on another Barack Obama and next time, they won't give back the throne! 

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2011, 03:03:56 PM »
Not one logical Conservative is available to vote for in 2012. What the f*ck happened? 2010 wasn't that long ago, and now we stand in an empty room listening to our own echo. We have been played, not only by the Democratic Party and it's affiliate News Room but, by the Republican brand as well.

It is time for a new brand, hold your nose and vote for a moderate or center right Candidate. After he or she is sworn into Office, we real Conservatives had better get started on a new and improved Conservative Party. If not, count on another Barack Obama and next time, they won't give back the throne! 
I read somewhere that the Whig party had the same problem during the run up to the 1860 election. Scandals and people were sick of the abomination of slavery and the Whigs didn't really care all that much one way or another.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2011, 12:39:25 PM »

In the car, Radio Rush said, NY Post online article yesterday -
today last paragraph deleted- The woman's lawyer didn't remember
the suit, doesn't have the agreement, it's been tossed, didn't think
he went to the offices, he thinks it was handled by fax.

The NY Times article yesterday referred to the payment as severance.

This may one more time turn into a plus for Cain.  One more incident
of PC attacks one more time "honest everyman" prevails. 

charlesoakwood

« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2011, 04:40:51 PM »

::gumballlight::

Cain is accusing the Perry camp of leaking the info. 

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2011, 04:49:26 PM »
This thing is blowing up out of control.

- Thomas Jefferson