Author Topic: Gaffney: Rise of Sharia Law Will Bring War to the Middle East  (Read 1380 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Gaffney: Rise of Sharia Law Will Bring War to the Middle East
« on: October 27, 2011, 10:33:04 AM »
Monday, 24 Oct 2011 06:56 PM

By Martin Gould and Kathleen Walter

"War is on its way in the Middle East as Muslim countries are determined to force a showdown over the future of Israel, Ronald Reagan’s assistant defense secretary Frank Gaffney warned in an exclusive Newsmax.TV interview.

“I’m afraid there’s a war coming, a very serious, perhaps cataclysmic regional war,” he said. “It will be presumably over, at least in part, the future existence of the state of Israel. It may involve all of its neighbors, as they have in the past, attacking Israel to try, as they say, to drive the Jews into the sea.

“It may involve NUCLEAR weapons,” Gaffney predicted. “But whatever form it takes and whenever it occurs, it is unlikely to be contained to that region,  and we must do everything we can to prevent freedom’s enemies from thinking they have an opportunity to engage in that kind of warfare.”

That means standing “absolutely, unmistakably” as one WITH Israel and doing EVERYTHING to prevent Iran from getting its hands on NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

Gaffney, who now heads up the nonprofit Center for Security Policy in Washington, D.C., was speaking on the day that the “moderate” Islamist party Ennahda claimed victory at the ballot box in Tunisia and the day after Libya’s new rulers declared that country WILL BE run on Islamic Principles and UNDER SHARIA LAW."

COMPLETE ARTICLE AND VIDEO AT:

Read more on Newsmax.com: Gaffney: Rise of Sharia Rule Will Bring War to the Middle Easthttp://www.newsmax.com/Headline/gaffney-islamist-war-israel/2011/10/24/id/415578?s=al&promo_code=D544-1#ixzz1bxD1mZUf

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Gaffney: Rise of Sharia Law Will Bring War to the Middle East
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 11:22:53 AM »
Obama's Arab Spring and Muslim Outreach is all designed to give these radical cultists more footholds in the region...thus surrounded, Israel will be pulled into a conflict it need not have ever been victimized by had there been a POTUS in America who didn't loath the very existence of the Jewish state!

Obama owns 100% of the sh*t about to hit the Middle East fan!

I hope he chokes on it!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 12:45:04 PM »
Obama's Arab Spring and Muslim Outreach is all designed to give these radical cultists more footholds in the region...thus surrounded, Israel will be pulled into a conflict it need not have ever been victimized by had there been a POTUS in America who didn't loath the very existence of the Jewish state!

I hope he chokes on it!

"Choke" on the contrary, he relishes it. All part of his deep seeded plan!

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 04:56:54 PM »
We going to go through a lot of pain before this is all over. I just hope (Pray) that there will be a US of A for my kids and grandkids when it finally ends. ::praying::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 06:39:44 PM »

I hope he chokes on it!

He's hip, he should swing with it. ::)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 10:08:13 PM »
Everyone who thinks Saddam Hussein would have a nuke today were it not for US military intervention raise your hand.

(counting hands . . .)
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 10:53:44 PM »
No hand here. 

Let them have sharia with the warning that should it be felt in any way at any time on us, or ours, there will be a price extracted.  LET THEM HAVE SHARIA and go to hell with it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 07:20:46 AM »
I've often said the best way to control these cultists is to send a clear warning that any use of WMD's on us would result in Mecca & Medina being vaporized.  This would naturally leave the Israeli's free to bulldoze that abomination known as the Al Aqsa mosque.  Anything of less intensity should be responded to in a grossly inequitable fashion.  Kill one of ours, we kill a thousand of yours.  Stick to this principle and pretty soon you got these asshats penned in.  All it takes is balls and perseverance.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 08:16:09 AM »
I wonder if this means the Secular Muslims and the Radical Islamists will take their eyes off Israel and go to war with each other . Kind of doubtful but I can always hope .

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 08:29:04 AM »
I wonder if this means the Secular Muslims and the Radical Islamists will take their eyes off Israel and go to war with each other . Kind of doubtful but I can always hope .

They kill the infidel first, then go after "the infidels" within their ranks.  Left to their own devices, I can see them whittling each other down to "me and my brother" and then, until only one brother remains.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"