Author Topic: Who they are  (Read 595 times)

charlesoakwood

Who they are
« on: November 19, 2011, 10:34:30 AM »

LISTEN TO THE LEFT AND THEY WILL TELL YOU WHO THEY ARE
                                                                                            _Rush Limbaugh

[blockquote]
A Portrait of 2013 if Republicans Win (or Steal it)

It's worse than you think. ...

I present to you the internet blacklist bill - legislation that essentially gives any corporation the legal authority to arbitrarily ban websites, remove internet content, and block banking transactions they deem to be supporting violations of their copyrights, all without court orders.  It would also effectively give the government arbitrary power to determine who has access to the web and what they can post there.  I further present the concept of the internet kill switch - an alleged national-security measure repeatedly advocated by federal law enforcement and military policymakers that would give the Executive branch arbitrary authority to shut down the internet in part or in whole. 

Let there be no mistake: If Republicans are...

...imagine the following the scenario: Unlimited campaign cash flows into the 2012 election courtesy of Citizens United, and Wall Street allies with the national revenues (and possibly intelligence information) of China and Saudi Arabia to fund and otherwise support the Republican Party.

Democrats are practically made to prove their membership in the human species while Republicans could club baby seals on national TV and be effusively praised for their patriotic heroism.

Meanwhile, millions of largely Democratic-leaning voters have been purged from the rolls of electorally critical states, or otherwise prevented from voting by absurd "anti-fraud" measures targeted specifically at reducing minority and youth votes.  Electronic voting machines with systems designed to facilitate the perfect crime and make election verification impossible pervade the landscape, while voting machines of any kind are sharply restricted from going to poor minority districts.

[/blockquote]

These are some highlights of what they are planning.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Re: Who they are
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 11:03:08 AM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/20/business/media/20music.html?_r=1

John Morton, right, director of customs enforcement at the Department of Homeland Security, with Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., announced the seizure of 82 Web domains last month.

Um, last I checked Eric Holder was not a Republican. Nope...looks like he's still a democrat.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/05/protect-act/

Senate antipiracy legislation introduced Thursday would dramatically increase the government’s legal power to disrupt and shutter websites “dedicated to infringing activities.”

Last I checked, the Senate was still under Democrat control...let me check again.

Yup...still under Democrat control...

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 12:43:02 PM »
I clicked without looking.  ICK!

This guy is projecting, big time, as usual.  I blame the loco weed.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 01:10:31 PM »
I clicked without looking.  ICK!

This guy is projecting, big time, as usual.  I blame the loco weed.

Projection for sure, but loco weed or not this projection is by the
numbers part of their play book. Some is in progress some is
plans for our future.