Author Topic: "Cats Unbagged"  (Read 2297 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Cats Unbagged"
« on: October 31, 2011, 01:29:49 PM »
It would appear that world Islam has decided it can safely and profitably take off its "religion of peace" mask:

* Saudi Royal Offers Bounty to Catch Israeli Soldier
    * Iran Demands Apology From U.S. Over Claims It Was Involved in Plot to Kill Saudi Ambassador
    * Libya's Prime Minister Confirms Presence of Chemical Weapons
    * Egyptian Jailed over Coptic Clashes
    * Egyptian Christian Murdered For Refusing To Remove Crucifix

...and let's not forget the little contretemps at Catholic University, or the course of recent events in Norway and Sweden.

(Are Muslims in France still buring cars every night?)

I can imagine two alternative reasons for this casting-off of the pretense of tolerance. First, it may be that militant Muslims, a group whose numbers will surely swell in the immediate future, believe that their numbers, their distribution, and their preparations are sufficient to win any arbitrary clash with non-Muslims. Second, it may be that due to the Internet and the greater attention being paid to the words and deeds of Muslims by us "infidels," they've decided that the mask has worn transparently thin, so why bother to pretend any further?

In either case, the mass and velocity of events have grown too great for anyone who's paying attention to kid himself any longer. Dar al-Islam is at war with the rest of the world. It means to have its way with us; our preferences are of no moment.

For the First World, the alternatives remain what they've always been. "Take your choice; there is no other -- and your time is running out."

Fran Porretto
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: "Cats Unbagged"
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 01:43:20 PM »
We will have to destroy the liberalism that infects the West like a cancer before we can properly deal with any other threats. Liberalism has taken a West that stood astride the world like a colossus, and uploaded into it a cultural virus so pervasive that it no longer has any sense of itself, to the point that it will soon be at risk of falling to the leftovers of a medieval world.

Liberals did this. They are the architects of the West's suicide. At some point the culpability will be ours though, for allowing them to continue poisoning the drinking well.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 02:05:08 PM »
Agreed.

Just like we need to purge the GOP of Ruling Class idiots before we can fully take on the Left, so must we purge Liberalism so that free people have a chance at survival in the face of the cultist threat of Isslam!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 02:36:32 PM »
Can't say I disagree with anything that's been posted on this thread to date...
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 05:30:00 PM »
We will have to destroy the liberalism that infects the West like a cancer before we can properly deal with any other threats. Liberalism has taken a West that stood astride the world like a colossus, and uploaded into it a cultural virus so pervasive that it no longer has any sense of itself, to the point that it will soon be at risk of falling to the leftovers of a medieval world.

Liberals did this. They are the architects of the West's suicide. At some point the culpability will be ours though, for allowing them to continue poisoning the drinking well.

::thumbsup::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 02:55:11 AM »
Primarily Persian Cats .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 07:24:59 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 09:12:22 AM »

I agree, Liberalism is the biggest destructible power in the World today. It offers a roadblock to what needs to be, and can't. Once it is destroyed if at all possible, everything else will tumble on their own, like a House of Cards. 

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 08:54:30 PM »
You can't kill it unless you cut off the fundinders ie Soros and his ilk.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 09:08:28 PM »
I agree, Liberalism is the biggest destructible power in the World today.

More than that even - liberalism/leftism/whatever moniker you want to ascribe to it, has managed to kill more people in the last 100 years than have been killed in all wars in history combined. Mao Zedong alone killed something like 45 million in his great leap forward, Stalin was around 28 million...etc, etc. And those are only a couple of the leftist villains from recent history and only those that were killed. But they aren't happy with simple murder...how many millions (billions?) have been reduced to abject poverty as a result of leftism? Good grief, leftism has destroyed so much just in the last 100 years that it's nearly incomprehensible!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 09:40:39 PM by BMG »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 09:23:31 PM »
Devil's work, BMG.  That's the only way I can see to look at it rationally.

And there are folks that would scoff at "rational" and "Devil" in the same concept.  Imagine that.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 09:39:22 PM »
Devil's work BMG.

With leftism the devil's in the details...or rather the devil IS leftism. And these last few generations the devil has taken up residence deep in the bowels of the democrat party right here in the good ol' USA. 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus