Author Topic: John Boehner - FAIL  (Read 726 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
John Boehner - FAIL
« on: October 31, 2011, 01:45:19 PM »
From Gateway Pundit as reported by Politico, which causes me some doubt as to its veracity.  Nevertheless, the Republicans need to just shut up with the OWS empathy.

Speaker John Boehner said Monday that he understood the “frustrations” driving the Occupy Wall Street movement – but urged protesters to be peaceful to prevent demonstrations from blowing out of control.

“I understand people’s frustrations,” Boehner said during an appearance at the McConnell Center at the University of Louisville. “The economy is not producing jobs like they want and there’s lot of erosion of confidence in our government and frankly, under the First Amendment, people have the right to speak out … but that doesn’t mean they have the permission to violate the law.”

“Beyond that, I lived through the riots of the Vietnam War … and you can see how some of those activities got out of control. A lot of people lived through the race riots of 1968 that was clearly out of control, and I’m hopeful that these demonstrations will continue to be peaceful.”

Earlier this month, remarks on the movement by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) that the protesters were “mobs” caused an uproar and led the Virginia Republican to ultimately back away from his comments.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: John Boehner - FAIL
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 01:55:35 PM »
    Speaker John Boehner said Monday that he understood the “frustrations” driving the Occupy Wall Street movement – but urged protesters to be peaceful to prevent demonstrations from blowing out of control excoriated those protesters who have become violent and destructive.

“I understand people’s frustrations,” Boehner said during an appearance at the McConnell Center at the University of Louisville. “The economy is job-killing policies of this radical administration are not producing jobs like they want and there’s lot of erosion of confidence in our government this president and his far-Left administration, and frankly, under the First Amendment, people have the right to speak out … but that doesn’t mean they have the permission to violate the law.”

“Beyond that, I lived through the riots of the Vietnam War … and you can see how some of those activities got out of control. A lot of people lived through the race riots of 1968 that was clearly out of control, and I’m hopeful that it's discouraging to see these demonstrations will continue to be peaceful turning violent and destructive.”

Earlier this month, remarks on the movement by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) that the protesters were “mobs” caused an uproar and led the Virginia Republican to ultimately back away from his comments.

See how easy that is, you stupid PoS Boehner? Your enemies are playing Rollerball to the death, and you're playing dollies with children. You're not even on the same field.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 02:15:58 PM »
Yup.

He stoopit!

::bashing::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 04:47:16 PM »
Evidently he'll never get it.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 05:03:46 PM »

This is a position for Paul Ryan, he is disciplined, has character and guts.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 05:21:53 PM »

This is a position for Paul Ryan, he is disciplined, has character and guts.

Ding Ding winner. ::danceban:: ::newyear:: ::danceban::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 06:31:10 PM »

Link

The Occupy Wall Street protests are not reflective of the opinions of most Americans, Sen. Joe Lieberman said Monday.

“The way this Occupy Wall Street is expressing itself is not reflective of the majority of people in our country,” Lieberman (I-Conn.) said on the Laura Ingraham show.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 07:49:51 PM »
    Speaker John Boehner said Monday that he understood the “frustrations” driving the Occupy Wall Street movement – but urged protesters to be peaceful to prevent demonstrations from blowing out of control excoriated those protesters who have become violent and destructive.

“I understand people’s frustrations,” Boehner said during an appearance at the McConnell Center at the University of Louisville. “The economy is job-killing policies of this radical administration are not producing jobs like they want and there’s lot of erosion of confidence in our government this president and his far-Left administration, and frankly, under the First Amendment, people have the right to speak out … but that doesn’t mean they have the permission to violate the law.”

“Beyond that, I lived through the riots of the Vietnam War … and you can see how some of those activities got out of control. A lot of people lived through the race riots of 1968 that was clearly out of control, and I’m hopeful that it's discouraging to see these demonstrations will continue to be peaceful turning violent and destructive.”

See how easy that is, you stupid PoS Boehner? Your enemies are playing Rollerball to the death, and you're playing dollies with children. You're not even on the same field.

You're hired!