Author Topic: Obama Considers Injecting U.S. Children with Anthrax  (Read 1106 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Obama Considers Injecting U.S. Children with Anthrax
« on: October 29, 2011, 09:11:24 AM »
By Ben Johnson

"The Obama administration is considering injecting American children with an anthrax vaccine in an unprecedented scientific experiment that bioethicists say will unnecessarily endanger the youngsters’ lives and health. The National Biodefense Safety Board (NBSB), will vote today about whether the pediatric vaccinations should go forward. A smaller working group comprised of a whopping eight members endorsed the vaccinations in September...

The Government Accountability Office (GAO) reported in June 2007 that “some servicemembers who received the anthrax and smallpox vaccines” experienced "severe reactions such as"....

http://www.exposeobama.com/2011/10/28/solyndra-with-a-needle-obama-considers-injecting-your-children-with-anthrax

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Obama Considers Injecting U.S. Children with Anthrax
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 09:25:23 AM »
He can "consider" all he wants. They only way he'll accomplish it using my children or grandchild is over my dead body. ::rockets::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 09:32:24 AM »
He can "consider" all he wants. They only way he'll accomplish it using my children or grandchild is over my dead body. ::rockets::

Me too, and I hope the asswipe, don't like it!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 10:09:57 AM »
His chlidren should be first.....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 10:21:00 AM »
The media have raised questions about the financial ties between the Democratic Party and the creator of one anthrax vaccine.

What media?

The only currently approved vaccine, BioThrax, was developed by Emergent BioSolutions. However, the Obama administration’s Department of Health and Human Services steered at least $150 million in federal grants to the well-connected firm of PharmAthene, Inc. of Annapolis, Maryland, to develop a new anthrax vaccine called SparVax. PharmAthene donated $1,200 to Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign and $10,000 to other Democrats or the party itself from 2004-10. Its founder, Joel W. McCleary, is a former aide to Jimmy Carter and Democratic Party treasurer who donated $2,300 to Barack Obama in 2007. McCleary and his fellow executives in another of his ventures — Four Seasons Ventures, LLC — have proven most generous, donating at least $110,000 to Democratic Party candidates or organizations during the same time period. The government has prudently spent $1.1 billion stockpiling the vaccine.

HHS has since canceled a contract in which PharmAthene had to bid against Emergent Biosolutions (whose political donations span the political spectrum). The Associated Press reported this summer that PharmAthene “would be able to make 150 million doses of SparVax in a year, if necessary.”

What better reason for creating millions of doses, at federal expense, than the hope of future testing or widespread mandatory vaccination to “protect against terrorism”?

This is a case of crony capitalism. Solyndra with a needle.

It's looking more and more like vaccinating our children is not about keeping them healthy but about them being a source of profit.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 02:22:20 PM »
The media have raised questions about the financial ties between the Democratic Party and the creator of one anthrax vaccine.

What media?

The only currently approved vaccine, BioThrax, was developed by Emergent BioSolutions. However, the Obama administration’s Department of Health and Human Services steered at least $150 million in federal grants to the well-connected firm of PharmAthene, Inc. of Annapolis, Maryland, to develop a new anthrax vaccine called SparVax. PharmAthene donated $1,200 to Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign and $10,000 to other Democrats or the party itself from 2004-10. Its founder, Joel W. McCleary, is a former aide to Jimmy Carter and Democratic Party treasurer who donated $2,300 to Barack Obama in 2007. McCleary and his fellow executives in another of his ventures — Four Seasons Ventures, LLC — have proven most generous, donating at least $110,000 to Democratic Party candidates or organizations during the same time period. The government has prudently spent $1.1 billion stockpiling the vaccine.

HHS has since canceled a contract in which PharmAthene had to bid against Emergent Biosolutions (whose political donations span the political spectrum). The Associated Press reported this summer that PharmAthene “would be able to make 150 million doses of SparVax in a year, if necessary.”

What better reason for creating millions of doses, at federal expense, than the hope of future testing or widespread mandatory vaccination to “protect against terrorism”?

This is a case of crony capitalism. Solyndra with a needle.

It's looking more and more like vaccinating our children is not about keeping them healthy but about them being a source of profit.

Or worse, the Mark Of The Beast!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 06:34:43 AM »
This is just one of the things you get when you combine proglodytes, ignorant voters, crony capitalism, lap-dog media and an impotent legislative branch.

If it continues long enough it will lead to ruinous results that can only culminate in civil war.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.