Author Topic: Unilateral Israeli Strike on Iran?  (Read 55858 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Unilateral Israeli Strike on Iran?
« on: November 01, 2011, 07:24:10 AM »
This article is poorly written IMO and seems to be just regurgitating previous stuff floating around.  I am of the belief such chatter is designed misinformation geared to influence popular opinion and use it as a lever to steer certain governments to an action they may have contemplated but not felt the need to act on as yet.  Such eye-poking may or may not work, but I am torn between wondering from whom it originates.  Is it The Regime urging the Israeli's on and giving the rest of the world the impression they were working behind the scenes to prevent any action or is it Israel goading The Regime to help or get the hell out of the way because they're going in whether or not they like it?  Given The Regime's hostility toward Israel I am more inclined to believe the latter.  There seems to be some cross-chatter between Israel and the US but I think in general Israeli patience is wearing thin and the issue is to be brought to a head sooner rather than later.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4141689,00.html
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 09:25:03 PM by trapeze »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Unilateral Israeli Stike on Iran?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 08:33:50 AM »
The US administration is now bent on exercising more pressure on Tehran in order to dissuade Israel from this path, the source said.

Washington is therefore pressing China and Russia who are currently opposed to the publication of the IAEA report. The report may cause embarrassment to both countries who are strongly against harsher sanctions on Iran.

According to the US official, it is possible that the report, coupled with the exposure of the US evaluation of Israeli potential to strike Iran, will encourage Russia and China to support the US initiative to aggravate penal measures against Tehran.

First, I thought Iran was after nuclear power, not a weapon.  (Yeah, right.)  When did that consensus find its way to reality?

Second, China and Russia are going to be embarrassed by publication of a truthful report?  Because ...... they've been upholding the "nuclear power" lie, because they've been helping Iran and will be outed?

China/Russia and "embarrassed" -- these things do not compute.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 09:46:49 AM »
Noise...left hand/right hand trickeration.  Both have profited from proliferating this technology, that is no secret.  Embarrassed?  Pah, proud whores for anybody John with a fat wallet!  They pay lip service only to nonproliferation and use the international agreements and system to only further their own ends...if the US operated this way, these UN pukes would be screaming bloody murder.

Another reason international agreements aren't worth the paper their printed on.

The bully principle keeps other nations from speaking out, fearing their enemy nation may be next in line to gain a technology that could be used against them, and in the case of existing powers it is fear of antagonizing a fellow nuclear member.

The exploiters further victimize the fearful.

Obama has made us fearful, hence his reliance upon negotiation and international efforts...the cowards refuge...a refuge of smoke and mirrors!

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Re: Unilateral Israeli Strike on Iran?
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 09:50:13 AM »
Israel must feel a little like Great Britain felt in 1940 after the fall of France. At this time, they surely can't feel comfortable with the current US President. He is openly hostile to Israel and his agenda is written all over his face. In that agenda, I personally don't think his plans include the welfare of the Jewish State.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 09:56:03 AM »
Fair is fair...my plans don't consider the welfare of Obama or any of his minions...

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 10:05:30 AM »
It's amazing how much mileage Russia and China get out of doing next to nothing in the region while we , on the other hand , get nowhere while spending a fortune !

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 10:13:15 AM »
Well, if the roles were reversed we would be selling them arms and nuclear technology...not sure I would want that, but the fact that these two clowns can do it and we get beat up for being the world's policeman goes to show it is both easier and cheaper to be a whore than a cop.  In the end though things usually don't go well for whores...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 03:26:14 PM »
I think I heard today that Israel has test fired a missile that can reach out and touch Iran. I caught the last part of it so I won't say it's gospel. But I'm pretty sure that's what I heard.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 03:50:24 PM »

Binged, israel nukes iran:   1-50 of 43,000 results

News: israel nukes iran
[Israel could nuke Iran with newly-tested missile - msnbc.com]

Israel could nuke Iran with newly-tested missile
    JERUSALEM — Israel on Wednesday successfully test-fired a missile said capable of carrying a nuclear warhead and striking Iran, fanning the public debate over…Chicago Sun-Times· 4 hours ago   
    Israel attack on Iran military suicide
    Presstv 
    Funny Iranian Nuke Negotiators
    Article.nationalreview.c… 

See also:
    More related stories ·
    Today's top stories
     · Related blogs

Israel Has Until Week's End To Strike Iran Nuclear Facility ...

Aug 17, 2010 · Israel has until the weekend to launch a military strike on Iran's first nuclear plant before the humanitarian risk of an attack becomes too great, former ...
    www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/17/?israel-weeks-end-strike-iran-nuclear-facility...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 07:21:09 AM »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 10:08:26 AM »

347,000 results

Most of the weapons transfers involved sales of Chinese anti-ship cruise missiles, including C-802 missiles that China promised the United States in 1997 would not be exported to Iran.

For years, Gertz keeps writing this stuff, and the Times keeps publishing it.
Then the gov forms a million dollar commission and is shocked to discover
information Gertz published a year ago.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2011, 10:26:40 AM »
Promises, promises!

::)

Only a fool would trust a commie!

Or another commie...

::)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2011, 11:49:20 AM »
Israel and Iran Nearing Point of No Return

Thursday, 03 November 2011 05:51 J. D. Longstreet    

"When US military forces leave Iraq next month, Israel’s door to Iran will swing wide open.  Iraqi airspace will be available for Israel’s air force for the first time since US troops invaded Iraq.  Tensions have been ramping up between the two government’s for the past year, or so, especially since Obama’s announcement that US forces would leave Iraq next month.

As a police officer many, many, decades ago, I learned, first hand, that some people just don’t know when to shut up.  Many times a police officer will find that he has to separate two people shouting threats at each other.  While one calms down the other continues, even after being warned multiple times to be quiet, shouting epithets, curses, and threats at his former antagonist.  More often that not, the loud-mouth finds him/herself face down on the ground, with his hands cuffed behind him, and on his way to jail.  As we indicated, some people just cannot grasp that there is a time to shut one’s mouth -- and keep it shut.

Such, it would seem, is Mr. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Iran.  He continues yammering when he should simmer down.  One must consider the possibility that he is attempting to convince himself (more than anyone else) that Iran can destroy Israel. Ahmadinejad is on the brink of a rude awakening. He is about to talk himself into a thrashing of biblical proportions.

On the other hand Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel, has had more than enough of Mr. Ahmadinejad’s threats and posturing as well as Iran’s arming of proxy troops in nations surrounding Israel.  For Netanyahu -- it is put up or shut up time for Iran."

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011110314874/editorial/us-opinion-and-editorial/israel-and-iran-nearing-point-of-no-return.html?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011, 12:35:04 PM »

Boom boom boom boom   ::rockets::
                                                         Hey hey hey hey   ::danceban::  
                                                                                                         Oh oh Achmed it ain't your day                 ::jihadnanner::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2011, 12:39:20 PM »
Bomb, bomb, bomb,

Bomb, bomb Iran ............
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2011, 12:44:57 PM »
Bomb, bomb, bomb,

You're such a romantic.

Vince Vance& the Valiants Bomb Iran

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2011, 01:10:04 PM »
 ::cool::

Thanks, CO; never knew who performed that.

And, yes, I yam a romantic.   ::curtsy4::

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2011, 01:14:08 PM »
Bomb, bomb, bomb,

While we are using precious Jet Fuel, may as well visit Pakistan too. With two you get egg roll! ::popcorn::

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2011, 01:43:30 PM »
BREAKING NEWS: Iran Conducting Experiments 'Specific to Nuclear Weapons'

"U.N.'s nuclear watchdog reports Iran is conducting secret experiments whose sole purpose can only be the development of nuclear weapons."

More headlines from FoxNews.com:
http://email.foxnews.com/t?ctl=166A7:551F40EA9E802BA7CAE73379754A8005&

KABOOM! ::laserkill::