Author Topic: Unilateral Israeli Strike on Iran?  (Read 56660 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Unilateral Israeli Strike on Iran?
« Reply #280 on: November 08, 2012, 01:01:36 PM »
Heh.

::evilbat::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Magnum

« Reply #281 on: November 08, 2012, 06:59:08 PM »
Unlike those other nations the US isn't trying to destroy Israel. But under Øblowme they are trying to ignore it to death.

I said this with a bit of tongue and cheek. But (I realize this is just my opinion and I could be wrong) I feel obama is sympathetic to Islam and he would like to see Israel removed and by not supporting Israel in the Iran crisis he is discretely aiding in the demise of Israel. I hope I am wrong.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #282 on: November 08, 2012, 07:00:41 PM »
Unlike those other nations the US isn't trying to destroy Israel. But under Øblowme they are trying to ignore it to death.

I said this with a bit of tongue and cheek. But (I realize this is just my opinion and I could be wrong) I feel obama is sympathetic to Islam and he would like to see Israel removed and by not supporting Israel in the Iran crisis he is discretely aiding in the demise of Israel. I hope I am wrong.

He is.  You're not.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #283 on: November 08, 2012, 07:13:52 PM »

He is.  You're not.

Second that!! I don't trust that SOB as far as I can toss his azz.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2012, 07:14:40 AM »
Israel should not count on the US goverment for anything for another four years and possibly quite longer than that, they should treat this Regime as hostile to its survival.

It makes me sick and angry to speak those words but I would be lying if I said it any different.

May God watch over Israel and her people.   ::praying::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #285 on: November 25, 2012, 11:15:16 AM »
 ::cussing::  Iran!  Figures the Mullahs are taking advantage of the situation and arming up these jackasses even more!

More the reason to spank those Persians but good!

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=293324

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #286 on: December 18, 2012, 07:51:28 AM »
The electronic war in the Gulf -

http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htintel/articles/20121218.aspx

Grab a Persian by the tail!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #287 on: December 18, 2012, 09:17:23 AM »

Magnum, sympathetic is an understatement. His entire life, his mentors, his books, his statements about the Muslim call to prayer, we are not a Christian nation.........he is a full blown supporter of Islam.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #288 on: January 05, 2013, 10:41:36 AM »
Posting not because I know anything new, posting because the lack of information has me thinking...   ::thinking::

I guess 'ol Henry been thinking too...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21177535

"Unilateral intervention by Israel would be a desperate last resort, but the Iranians have to understand that if they keep using the negotiations to gain time to complete a nuclear programme then the situation will become extremely dangerous."

Brilliant Henry, the O'Bongo Regime is all about talking and that has amounted to...radical Hadji's going apesh*t everywhere...you say "desperation", Israel says "there is no other option"!

Jeesh!  Nobel peace laureate's!   ::mooning::
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 11:36:07 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #289 on: January 29, 2013, 07:28:32 AM »
Hmmm....   ::thinking::

Another hacking attack that created an explosion, or a sabotage effort?

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/01/28/israeli-officials-say-huge-explosion-rocked-iran-nuke-facility/

I saw the original WND article and refrained from posting anything as they can be a little squirrely at times, thought I'd let this sit. 

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-intelligence-confirms-blast-at-iranian-nuclear-facility/

The Iranian denials are too swift and too generic, something happened, how and to what extent the damage is we'll have to see.  Could be just another preliminary effort to buy more time for preparing the bigger party to come.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #290 on: January 29, 2013, 11:07:18 AM »

No confirmation on reports of Israeli aircraft sightings in the area;  Wouldn't that juice them up if it was a fact? Ha, they would know the Jews could fly in undetected any time they choose.  [img]crazyants[img]

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #291 on: January 29, 2013, 11:28:46 AM »
I don't see the Israelis being interested in tipping their hand to any extent over their ability to penetrate Persian air defenses, so the aircraft blurb I think is factually wrong but I can see Mossad wanting that inserted into the story if for no other reason than to have the Iranians question it and perhpas chase phantoms and reveal weaknesses in the process.  The later would mean human assets on the ground, but I think there are several of those in-country already, so it seems like a possible scenario to me.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #292 on: January 29, 2013, 11:58:16 AM »

Magnum, sympathetic is an understatement. His entire life, his mentors, his books, his statements about the Muslim call to prayer, we are not a Christian nation.........he is a full blown supporter of Islam.

And thus full blown anti-Semite.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #293 on: February 11, 2013, 07:01:48 AM »
Darth O'Bongo set to visit Israel, warn Bibi to back off Iran (again, for the hundreth time!).

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/10/israeli-officials-obama-coming-to-israel-to-prevent-strike-on-iran/

No doubt Duh Wun will schmooze opposition party clowns, stage some PR photo ops at Yad Vashem and the Wailing Wall...all while undermining Bibi and Israel.

Bibi really needs to take control of the meetings and tell this jackass to go screw himself!

Oh, and ask him why his choice for SecDef see's Israel as bigger threat than Iran and then kick him out of his nation!

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/10/hagel-israels-nukes-more-of-a-threat-than-irans/

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #294 on: February 11, 2013, 04:23:12 PM »
Darth O'Bongo set to visit Israel, warn Bibi to back off Iran (again, for the hundreth time!).

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/10/israeli-officials-obama-coming-to-israel-to-prevent-strike-on-iran/

No doubt Duh Wun will schmooze opposition party clowns, stage some PR photo ops at Yad Vashem and the Wailing Wall...all while undermining Bibi and Israel.

Bibi really needs to take control of the meetings and tell this jackass to go screw himself!

Oh, and ask him why his choice for SecDef see's Israel as bigger threat than Iran and then kick him out of his nation!

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/10/hagel-israels-nukes-more-of-a-threat-than-irans/

He needs to leave him in the lobby while he has dinner with the wife and kids.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #295 on: February 14, 2013, 07:28:37 AM »
As Hagel would say..."nothing to see here"...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/iranian-buying-spree-raises-concerns-about-major-expansion-of-nuclear-capacity/2013/02/13/2090805c-7537-11e2-8f84-3e4b513b1a13_print.html

Actually, Obama would say that, Biden, Brennan, Kerry, Pelosi, Reid...all the libiot asshats!

::gaah::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

charlesoakwood

« Reply #297 on: May 07, 2013, 04:28:29 PM »

All's quiet at the MSM.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #298 on: May 07, 2013, 08:14:51 PM »

All's quiet at the MSM.

That ain't right...they'd normally be slamming Israel by now...I wonder if state-run media was told to hush...could be some deal is in the works where backs are being scratched in Jerusalem and DC...hopefully Bibi gets the better end of the deal, it's what I would expect anyway.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #299 on: July 29, 2013, 07:48:19 AM »
Convoy in Syria snuffed out by IDF...just a matter of when not if the battle shifts from proxies to Iran itself.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/28/report-israel-bombs-another-syrian-weapons-convoy-heading-for-hezbollah-in-lebanon/