Author Topic: Unilateral Israeli Strike on Iran?  (Read 55915 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Unilateral Israeli Strike on Iran?
« Reply #300 on: September 06, 2013, 07:44:30 AM »
OK, these BatShiite-crazy Mahdi Muzzies acting up again, looks like there is a general desire to whup some buttocks, so, might as well crack a cold one and watch the game...ain't nobody listening to us anyway, so what else we gonna do?  The kids have taken over and told the adults to STFD & STFU, so...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323893004579057271019210230.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #301 on: September 06, 2013, 09:10:36 AM »
My god.......somebody write Obama a campaign speech and stick a TelePrompTer in front of him. He is an embarrassment.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Magnum

« Reply #302 on: September 06, 2013, 06:14:08 PM »
 I don't know what more to say.

Obama ‘Vetoed’ Israeli Strike on Iran

Please pray for Israel.......................
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #303 on: September 07, 2013, 10:37:17 AM »
There was never any doubt Israel is on her own, the Obama Regime does not have her best interests at heart, certainly not concerned with their survival.  The will have to act on their own and the time is running extremely short, they better be prepared to play hardball with Obama and forge ahead, they have no choice.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #304 on: September 15, 2013, 02:52:55 PM »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #305 on: September 15, 2013, 06:20:07 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Magnum

« Reply #306 on: September 16, 2013, 06:00:00 PM »
Russia is now probably looked at as the major player in the Middle East by the arabs after the obama- Syria debacle.

obama cannot be believed. It makes me sad to say that about an American President. I won't get into end time theology but from the Bible I believe Israel will not be scattered again nor destroyed this side of the Tribulation.

I do not know how this plays out but I feel now would be a good time to study the Bible and decide for yourselves if Jesus is really the Messiah.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #307 on: September 23, 2013, 07:19:04 AM »
Bibi is right, but then anybody should be able to see it (though I expect the Aryan strain at ZeroHedge to be all over Bibi today)...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/world/middleeast/netanyahu-is-said-to-view-iran-deal-as-a-possible-trap.html?_r=0

If North Korea could play Clinton like a cheap violin what chance you think the chessplaying Persians have with O'Bongo?

O'Bongo and other assorted misfits are the only ones who fail to see it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Utcy2EaOaI

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #308 on: October 03, 2013, 07:41:40 AM »

Offline Magnum

« Reply #309 on: October 07, 2013, 05:55:38 PM »
Gabriel Allon's work  ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #310 on: October 08, 2013, 07:21:36 AM »
HaMisrad.   ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #311 on: October 17, 2013, 09:24:51 PM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/16/inside-the-ring-russia-to-test-new-missile/?page=3

Time is running out.  Certainly they cannot wait much past next spring, or it may be too late...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #312 on: October 24, 2013, 07:16:09 PM »
Crap, this is getting real faster than previously thought...if this report is anywhere near accurate (  ::whatgives:: ) time is really short.  Explains two things if true - 1) recent "we're swell guys, really!" campaign by Iran is meant to buy the time they need to get a workable device and 2) those cyber attacks and assassinations weren't as effective in delaying this as people thought.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/10/24/iran-bomb-one-month-away/3181373/

Bibi has an unavoidable and immensely problematic decision to act on.  God help us all.   ::praying::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #313 on: October 29, 2013, 11:49:53 AM »
Tick, tock, tick, tock...

http://im41.com/archives/40418

::gaah::   ::praying::

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #314 on: October 29, 2013, 12:42:09 PM »
If Israel takes action, I hope they do it completely - nothing withheld, without nukes turn the damned country into a glass parking lot (with bomb and rocket craters scattered around).
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #315 on: October 29, 2013, 06:49:44 PM »
Agreed.  They cannot at this point leave anything behind that can threaten them again.  But that level of destruction will definitely bring in other players and ignite a wider regional conflict.  That being said I do not see Israel alone being able to achieve that conventionally, therefore they are left with crippling their program as severely as they can...and repeating the process as necessary.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #316 on: October 30, 2013, 11:39:09 AM »
Agreed.  They cannot at this point leave anything behind that can threaten them again.  But that level of destruction will definitely bring in other players and ignite a wider regional conflict.  That being said I do not see Israel alone being able to achieve that conventionally, therefore they are left with crippling their program as severely as they can...and repeating the process as necessary.

As far as I'm concerned, the "other players" can also eat sh*t and die.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #317 on: October 30, 2013, 11:53:45 AM »

As far as I'm concerned, the "other players" can also eat sh*t and die.

If that were only the case...I'd send as much sh*t over I could afford to ship!   ::whoohoo::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #318 on: November 04, 2013, 11:48:45 AM »
Bolton nails it.  They have to act, nobody else will and waiting any longer just is not an option...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/bolton-israel-must-make-fateful-decision-on-iran-hit/

Offline Magnum

« Reply #319 on: November 04, 2013, 04:13:21 PM »
Never again is what the Israelis live by. "It symbolizes the Jewish people’s collective resolve to never stand by the blood of their brethren and to never allow innocents to be brutalized for the crime of being Jewish."

I think Israel knows the time they must strike. They cannot afford to be wrong and I trust their intelligence because of this.

It sickens me beyond all that this administration is so antithetical to Israel in its time of need. Quite unlike the Nixon Administration:

in the movie "Against All Odds" it told:
"When Nixon was a little boy, his mother, a devout Quaker, prayed with him everyday. She told him once that someday he would grow up and be in a very powerful position at the same time that God's people, the Jews, would be in desperate need of help. She told him that when it happened HE MUST HELP THEM and for that reason HE WAS BORN."

When Meir had asked Sec. of State Kissinger for help he laughed at her, hung up the phone and said to those with him, "Israel needs to bleed a little.

Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir called Nixon in the middle of the night and begged him to help her country. She told him that they would not survive if he didn't. This stirred the memory of what his mother had told him so many years before.

Kissinger's rejection is the reason Golda Meir then called Richard Nixon and asked for his help. As soon as he hung up the phone, An incensed Nixon shouted at Kissinger, “[Expletive] it, use every one we have. Tell them to send everything that can fly.” Nixon began sending everything he could get into the air to Israel or they would have been wiped off the face of the earth within days.

BTW: Kissinger makes me  ::puke::

May God Protect Israel and May God Bless President Nixon and May he be in Gods Presence............
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 04:22:08 PM by Magnum »