Author Topic: Unilateral Israeli Strike on Iran?  (Read 56842 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Unilateral Israeli Strike on Iran?
« Reply #340 on: February 25, 2015, 11:40:01 AM »
Obama's Persian pals shoot up a mock up of an American carrier in the Persian Gulf...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/iranian-regime-defiant-menacing-as-obama-fights-for-nuke-agreement-with-them/

Yeah....OK.  I mock their mock up!

First, nowhere near big enough.

And obviously nobody shooting back.

And just as obviously...no screening vessels, nobody tracking and targeting you and your command and control, nobody sending aircraft and sub-surface assets at you, nobody really giving you a second thought...

::mooning::

Good humor though, Achmed, keep trying. 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #341 on: February 26, 2015, 06:55:55 AM »
PM Netanyahu - "...world powers had pledged to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, adding that 'from the agreement coming together it appears they have given up on this commitment'."

http://news.yahoo.com/netanyahu-accuses-west-forsaking-non-nuclear-iran-pledge-171606084.html

Yup.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #342 on: February 27, 2015, 10:53:00 AM »
Obama has successfully used Netanyahu’s speech as a distraction moving the narrative away from the substantive issues regarding Iran. Rather than talking about the implications of a nuclear Iran and content of a final status agreement, the media is enthralled with the Netanyahu/Obama spat. Reporting during and after the speech may very well focus on how many Democrats boycotted rather than the content of the speech.

Elliot Abrams concludes that there are three motivations for Obama’s current temper tantrum:

to damage and defeat Netanyahu (whom Obama has always disliked simply because he is on the right while Obama is on the left) in his election campaign, to prevent Israel from affecting the Iran policy debate in the United States, and worst of all to diminish Israel’s popularity in the United States and especially among Democrats.

Historically speaking, Netanyahu’s speech may very well be the most important since World War II. At this point, only Congress can stop Obama from caving to the Mullahs and forever changing the world.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #343 on: March 02, 2015, 07:53:52 AM »
OK, now this really pisses me off to no end!!!

Want to know why Israel has not gone after Iran yet?

The Bethlehem-based news agency Ma’an has cited a Kuwaiti newspaper report Saturday, that US President Barack Obama thwarted an Israeli military attack against Iran's nuclear facilities in 2014 by threatening to shoot down Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.

I can totally believe Obama did this and I can totally believe an asshole like Rice or anyone else listening to a failed Carter assclown like Brzezinski would push for such a despicable threat!

Plus, I would like to have seen this bluff called.  Sure the MFM is as big a Israel-hater as Obama and the rest of his minions...but the picture of US warplanes shooting down Israeli jets on the way to bomb Iranian nuke facilities could have been a electoral bonanza for Bibi at home.

I think he may have missed an opportunity to shame the US and demonize Obama and cement stronger actions against their enemies had some volunteers stepped up to take American missiles.

And in the next despicable and totally predictable act by the Israel-haters in ObamaLand...Obama isn't waiting for an advance copy let alone the speech and are openly attacking it before it is delivered.

I certainly hope and pray Bibi puts a final marker down, outs in detail all the nefarious maneuverings and threats of this hostile Obama Regime and decides to act.

America under Obama is a dark and evil place...plan, and act, accordingly.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #344 on: March 02, 2015, 11:49:23 AM »
What has Anti-Israel scum on the inside and Jew-hating scum on the outside and just plain stinks and needs to be ended?

If you guessed the American Left...you win a cookie.

PS - Look for the Obama Regime to spike this ill-timed IAEA statement that Iran is still stonewalling Saddam-style, nothing, not even the absolute certainty that anything Iran signs will not be worth wiping your ass with...will stop the mad dash of Obama & the Dem's to secure peace in their time PR coup to beat over the heads of Jews and Jew-lovers.  And yes, I am pretty sure it is that simple and that scary.

Talk about a target rich environment.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #345 on: March 02, 2015, 02:39:39 PM »
One of Barry's top advisers even advocated once for us to INVADE Israel as a "peace keeping force!"  That should have prevented her from being ANYWHERE near government. But, she works for Barry now.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #346 on: March 02, 2015, 02:56:00 PM »
One of Barry's top advisers even advocated once for us to INVADE Israel as a "peace keeping force!"  That should have prevented her from being ANYWHERE near government. But, she works for Barry now.

I guess it was Barry or ISIS...

Big diff.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #347 on: March 02, 2015, 03:12:13 PM »
Samantha Powers.  Cass Sunstein's ("Nudge") wife.  She's Obongo's Ambassador to the UN now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Magnum

« Reply #348 on: March 02, 2015, 03:37:11 PM »

The Bethlehem-based news agency Ma’an has cited a Kuwaiti newspaper report Saturday, that US President Barack Obama thwarted an Israeli military attack against Iran's nuclear facilities in 2014 by threatening to shoot down Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.

I can totally believe Obama did this and I can totally believe an asshole like Rice or anyone else listening to a failed Carter assclown like Brzezinski would push for such a despicable threat!

Plus, I would like to have seen this bluff called.  Sure the MFM is as big a Israel-hater as Obama and the rest of his minions...but the picture of US warplanes shooting down Israeli jets on the way to bomb Iranian nuke facilities could have been a electoral bonanza for Bibi at home.

I think he may have missed an opportunity to shame the US and demonize Obama and cement stronger actions against their enemies had some volunteers stepped up to take American missiles.

And in the next despicable and totally predictable act by the Israel-haters in ObamaLand...Obama isn't waiting for an advance copy let alone the speech and are openly attacking it before it is delivered.

I certainly hope and pray Bibi puts a final marker down, outs in detail all the nefarious maneuverings and threats of this hostile Obama Regime and decides to act.

There are few who resent this man as much as me but I sure hope 'the one' would not even try this. How many in the military would obey this order? I know if I was in the military I could never ever follow this order. Wouldn't some general or other officers have spoken up? Could he have really gotten by through giving this order with nobody speaking out? If this is true this man is more evil than I could ever have imagined.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 03:43:43 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #349 on: March 03, 2015, 07:11:07 AM »

There are few who resent this man as much as me but I sure hope 'the one' would not even try this. How many in the military would obey this order? I know if I was in the military I could never ever follow this order. Wouldn't some general or other officers have spoken up? Could he have really gotten by through giving this order with nobody speaking out? If this is true this man is more evil than I could ever have imagined.

I would like to think a pilot with any sense or conscience at all would question such an order to fire on a long-time ally...but this is the Obama Regime we are talking about, so yes, I am affraid we are talking about evil.  Look at his actions.  Look how many have been sacrificed and continue to take his orders.  Look at how many officers have been purged from the ranks.  Look who he surrounds himself with.  This is not an accident or a difference in approach or attitude, this is all by design.  And the entire Democrat Party has been taken over by far left-wing radicals, they are the mainstream...can you name one conservative Democrat?  I cannot.  And these radicals all love Pali's and detest Israeli's.  The math is that simple.

I think Israel has no choice.  I think Bibi has to take out Iran now, I don't think waiting it out and seeing who might replace Obama is going to work, he could very well end up with Lizzie Warren or some other Muzzie-loving lunatic as the E-GOP likely will fvck up another presidential election cycle.  I think he has to arm everything he has and send it to Iran, and it is perhaps only the Saudi's that will allow him and the Saudi's will lean on the Jordanian's to let them use their airspace too, so if Obama is going to shoot down Israeli jets on the way to Iran it will have to be using land and sea assets in the Persian Gulf.  And he will have to warn Obama - shooting down his jets will mean he has no choice and has to go nuclear to take out Iran...let all the other nations know the warning too...and let Obama wear that blame.

ETA -

More evidence of the evil intentions of Obama:

Obama calls Netanyahu a liar, a tactic typically only reserved for ones deepest enemies.

Obama's National Security Advisor tells Israeli's their demands are unachievable, which is saying Israel has to live at the mercy of its worst enemies...since their chief "demand" is to exist unmolested...so basically they are saying what Israel's enemies are saying...

Obama plans on spending the time during Netanyahu's speech in the White House Situation Room, no doubt getting ready to issue those kill orders to American soldiers to fire on Israeli pilots enroute to Iran.

Israel does not have one single friend in the Obama Regime, zero.  I am ashamed that such people are even called American's...I renounce them and curse them...may they and their seed perish from the Earth!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 07:32:45 AM by Libertas »

Offline Magnum

« Reply #350 on: March 03, 2015, 10:51:43 AM »
Excellent points Libertas. I have to accept the fact we have a administration that truly hates Born Again Believers, Conservatives, the Constitution and those who care for and support Israel...............

I take what God says in the utmost of importance and truth when He says "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt. All the families on earth will be blessed through you.” Genesis 12:3

I look up to the mountains—
    does my help come from there?
My help comes from the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth!
He will not let you stumble;
    the one who watches over you will not slumber.
Indeed, he who watches over Israel
    never slumbers or sleeps.
The Lord himself watches over you!
    The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.
The sun will not harm you by day,
    nor the moon at night.
The Lord keeps you from all harm
    and watches over your life.
The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go,
    both now and forever. Psalm 121

I understand what Jonah must of felt like. I want God to bring swift and extreme judgment on this administration. I know God will in His time but I am not a very patient person..............
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 11:01:09 AM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #351 on: March 03, 2015, 11:39:47 AM »
Yeah, I suck at patience too...I think the Big Guy knows that though...I've given Him plenty of examples...

Well, what did we think of Bibi's speech to Congress?

The highlights -

"Why would anyone make this nuclear deal with Iran?"

"The foremost sponsor of global terrorism could be weeks away from an entire arsenal of nuclear weapons."

“If Iran wants to be treated like a normal country, let it act like a normal country.”

"Iran needs the nuclear deal more than you do."

"This is a very bad deal. We’d be better off without it.  The alternative to a bad deal is a much better deal."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/netanyahu-to-us-congress-this-is-a-very-bad-deal-wed-be-better-off-without-it-video/

When it comes to Iran and ISIS," Netanyahu warns America, "the enemy of your enemy is your enemy."

“A nuclear nightmare” could approach soon with the Obama Iran deal.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/netanyahu-speech-before-congress/

I like how The Speaker gave Bibi the Churchill bust, another dig at the Churchill hating prick in the White House...only a man like Churchill can appreciate Churchill, only a man unaffraid to speak the truth appreciates the truth when spoken.

And what does Bibi get for speaking the truth?

Iranian Supreme Leader and Close Personal Friend of President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry goes off on a Jew-hating screed, andn it sounds equal part PaulBot and Obama Regime ranting.

But Bibi did make the succubus Pelosi squirm and hightail it out of there, so that was a plus!

And this line is pure gold - I'm standing here in Washington, D.C., and the difference is so stark," Netanyahu said. "America's founding document promises life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Iran's founding document pledges death, tyranny, and the pursuit of jihad, and states are collapsing across the Middle East."

Let Obama stand with hate, let Obama earn the nuclear holocaust that will be unleashed as a result of his hatred of Israel...

Where will his soul be, and the souls of his minions and associates? 

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #352 on: March 03, 2015, 11:57:11 AM »
There were a lot of dhimmi faces there that swore they wouldn't attend ;')

Offline Magnum

« Reply #353 on: March 03, 2015, 12:38:22 PM »
WOW! I almost forgot what a real leader is like.

Benjamin Netanyahu Speech to Congress 2015 | The New York Times

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #354 on: March 03, 2015, 01:24:43 PM »
There were a lot of dhimmi faces there that swore they wouldn't attend ;')

The chamber would have smelled better...and looked better.

I like how these DemoPukes couldn't run fast enough to the exits and start slamming Netanyahu.

They should re-read Pan's tag line...

Let us say for the sake of argmument it is bad form of Speaker Boehner to invite Bibi to speak to Congress, let us forget Obama never answered The Speaker the last time he approached him about something like that, let us say it was to show up Obama, despite the fact that if Obama is so secure in his position on Israel and Iran that he has nothing to fear, let us assume Bibi's speech has a political angle, and let us ignore the fact that Obama people are running all over Israel working to defeat Netanyahu's re-election...let us assume all of that...everything Netanyahu said is 100% true!  So, tell me libiot poopieheads, how all your pissing and moaning helps you or your President or Iran or anybody one damn bit?!

Idiots! 

Your Dear Fool is rushing headlong into a Persian Pooty in full pucker and only a complete and utter dipsh*t can fail to see it!  And worse yet you don't give a damn what it does to Israel because in your diseased Pali-loving Muzzie-cowering crap-filled heads the only good Israel is an Israel that caves in to every Pali and Muzzie demand like the Pubbies cave into your pathetic crap!

Guess what?  Most in Israel are not suicidally stupid like you or cowering bed-weeting types like the E-GOP...better get used to it!!!

PS-I'll be watching your link Mag's...it is likely the only leadership to be seen for a while...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #355 on: March 03, 2015, 01:29:34 PM »
There's another thing I noticed.

In the days leading up to Bibi's appearance the Øbongo regime did their damnedest to trash and diminish the import of his event. They sounded petty, desperate, and mean.

On Monday it reached a fever pitch - but on a different tack. Now they were trying to pass the whole thing off as just an insignificant misunderstanding. They even got lurch out there to do damage control. Of course his way of trying to be a calming influence is to dowse himself with gasoline and light a match.  So now they looked petty, desperate, and silly.

Score: Bibi 1 - Øbongo -10,000

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #356 on: March 03, 2015, 01:55:22 PM »
Oh yeah...we got some of those poisoning of the well links further above in this thread...

And did you hear that assface respond after the speech?  He dared say he didn't watch it (a blantant lie I would bet on!) but he read a transcript and pissed on it saying "nothing new" there..."no viable alternatives"...

What a steaming pile!  The "new" is an American POTUS for the first time ever negotiating with a terrorist regime...THE TERRORIST REGIME in the Middle East...what is new is givng THE TERRORIST REGIME approval to build a nuke...what is new is TRUSTING THE TERRORIST REGIME.  I guess Obama didn't read Kahmenei's responses...or he agrees with them, either way it is dark, evil and sick!

And alternative plan?  Umm, stop them!  Blockade them, sanction them, freeze every account we can find and the ones we can't reach we poison.  We destroy shipments to their nation we suspect the contents of.  If we have to we blow their asses a new hole!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #357 on: March 03, 2015, 07:38:17 PM »
Oh yeah...we got some of those poisoning of the well links further above in this thread...

And did you hear that assface respond after the speech?  He dared say he didn't watch it (a blantant lie I would bet on!) but he read a transcript and pissed on it saying "nothing new" there..."no viable alternatives"...

What a steaming pile!  The "new" is an American POTUS for the first time ever negotiating with a terrorist regime...THE TERRORIST REGIME in the Middle East...what is new is givng THE TERRORIST REGIME approval to build a nuke...what is new is TRUSTING THE TERRORIST REGIME.  I guess Obama didn't read Kahmenei's responses...or he agrees with them, either way it is dark, evil and sick!

And alternative plan?  Umm, stop them!  Blockade them, sanction them, freeze every account we can find and the ones we can't reach we poison.  We destroy shipments to their nation we suspect the contents of.  If we have to we blow their asses a new hole!

The whole WH sat and watched the entire speech and anybody that believes the liar in chief didn't is a damned fool. He expects anybody to believe that he had the self control to "read the transcripts"of a 43 minute speech instead of watching it is beyond retarded.  He hates the man because he is everything that banby isn't BIBI is a flipping real leader and a man to be admired and respected by all!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #358 on: March 04, 2015, 07:06:07 AM »
Can't argue with that JF!

And did y'all see the DemonRats throwing their pooh about?!

Man, are they just a ugly-mean bunch of little ignorant brats!

It is really impossible to tell the difference between this -

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/wow-democrats-lash-out-at-netanyahu-tell-him-to-go-home-call-him-a-child/#!

...and this -

...they all ooze from the same sewer!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #359 on: March 06, 2015, 11:31:13 AM »
Speaking of sewage...

http://weaselzippers.us/216260-wh-hits-new-low-in-anti-netanyahu-campaign-promote-anti-israel-cnn-hack-fareed-zakarias-attack-piece-on-bibi/

This is the NSC, this is that filthy scrunt Rice, right hand of Hussein O, the same people who threw that BS at everyone about O's big beef with the Netanyahu visit is to avoid interjecting politics into affairs of state!  Remember that whopper of a lie?  I guess lying ones ass off and sending in political hacks to target Netanyahu is their idea on non-partisan diplomacy...just like using minions at the NSC to pimp out Jew-hating propaganda to idiots stupid enough to follow these demons postings!

This scum in the White House is no different than ISIS!!!