Author Topic: BENADOR: Kidnapping is a Crime _ Beware the IDF, Soldiers of G-d  (Read 1675 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
BENADOR: Kidnapping is a Crime _ Beware the IDF, Soldiers of G-d
« on: November 01, 2011, 10:23:11 AM »
Tuesday, 01 November 2011 05:31

by Eliana Benador

“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me...”
Psalm 23

"The descent to Hell continues... According to the Legal Dictionary, kidnapping... “... occurs when any person is unlawfully and non-consensually asported and held for certain purposes. These purposes include gaining a ransom or reward; facilitating the commission of a felony or a flight after the commission of a felony; terrorizing or inflicting bodily injury on the victim or a third person; and interfering with a governmental or political function (Model Penal Code § 212.1).”

“International kidnapping laws established at the 1980 Hague Conference seek to reduce child abductions across international borders.  Under these kidnapping laws, each sovereign nation sets up a Central Authority responsible for investigating international kidnapping cases.  The Central Authority is required to do everything within their power to protect the child and secure his return to the lawful guardian.”

Kidnapping a child or a soldier, comes in the end to the same, as young soldiers are the children of the country they are defending, whether by duty or by self-imposed choice to fulfill the dream to defend, in this case, the Land given to the Jews by G-d: Israel.  

And when we thought we had seen the worst horrors from the Muslim world, they always seem to find a way to make things even worse than before.  Barely a week had gone by, since Muslim Al Qaeda terrorists butchered Colonel Gaddafi in the most savage, sub-human way, that now we are treated to yet another psychological torture at the hands of Saudi pro-terrorIsm elements.

As a result of the Netanyahu-Barak-Hamas Shalit swap, Sheik Awadh al-Qarani, a prominent Saudi cleric, offered last week a $100,000 bounty as reward for anyone who could kidnap an Israeli soldier to be exchanged for 1,000 terrorists.   That's why yesterday, we have read news that Abu-Mazen, aka Mahmoud Abbas, has said on Egyptian TV that "the kidnapping of Gilad Shalit was a good thing."  

However, this weekend things got worse."

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011110114855/editorial/rsn-pick-of-the-day/benador-kidnapping-is-a-crime-beware-the-idf-soldiers-of-g-d.html?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: BENADOR: Kidnapping is a Crime _ Beware the IDF, Soldiers of G-d
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 11:10:26 AM »
Soldiers are not kidnapped -- the concept is ridiculous -- they are taken prisoner.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 11:30:25 AM »
True enough Pan, but the cultists know we value life while they value death, so free people who value life will always place a premium on saving it, regardless of labels or any commonly accepted norms or articles of war.

I would have stuck a wire up everyone of those asses and tracked them to their holes and blasted them and their friends to hell!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 12:23:42 PM »
True enough Pan, but the cultists know we value life while they value death, so free people who value life will always place a premium on saving it, regardless of labels or any commonly accepted norms or articles of war.

I would have stuck a wire up everyone of those asses and tracked them to their holes and blasted them and their friends to hell!

A Soldier knows his or her duties going forward. In the commission of those duties they are captured it is all part of War. So, in the fog of War, take off the kit gloves and blindfolds, and for God's sake let them fight!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 12:54:33 PM »

Perhaps I am missing something pertinent about the terminology, then.  Defining it one way as kidnapping permits a different response than in the case of being taken prisoner?  Is this what you're pointing at?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 08:53:24 PM »

Perhaps I am missing something pertinent about the terminology, then.  Defining it one way as kidnapping permits a different response than in the case of being taken prisoner?  Is this what you're pointing at?

I am saying that the cultists do not recognize both the distinction of prisoner of war status in the Geneva Convention meaning or hostage/kidnap victim as the West defines it, if they had their way they would snuff everyone they capture.  But they have learned the value people of Judeo-Christian tradition place upon life and therefor see captives as a means to get many of their psychotic brethren back into the fight or as a means to extort money or arms to further their violent aims.  I'm saying free people serious about fighting this human trash get serious and start exploiting their tactics against them and start killing them by the thousands.  Or as J-Pat says, drop the gloves.  The West continues to operate as if this trash plays by the same rules and gives a rats ass about world public opinion.  Rights of self defense should not require one to take any option off the table when confronting these death worshipping cultists.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 09:06:44 PM »

Yeppers.  They recognize nothing. Us, our words, our laws, ethics, are
only two things to them; things to be used against us and obstacles to
the twelfth maddie.  Expounding on the thought, possibly a plastic fantastic
bolus.
             ::jihadnanner::