Author Topic: Hilda Solis Picks a Fight with the Tea Party  (Read 662 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Hilda Solis Picks a Fight with the Tea Party
« on: November 01, 2011, 01:27:00 PM »
U.S. Labor Secretary Hilda Solis spoke to the Florida Democratic Convention on Saturday.

A day after Vice President Joe Biden told the convention at Walt Disney World that Obama needed to carry Florida to win in 2012, Solis attempted to rally Democrats for the elections and urged them to push for the Obama jobs plan which, with Republicans controlling the U.S. House, has no chance of passing Congress.

Speaking at a luncheon event on Saturday, Solis carried water for Obama, bashing Republicans and praising the administration’s economic policies.

Solis offered harsh words about conservatives. Looking at 2012, Solis slammed the tea party movement, calling them “teabaggers” and promising the Obama administration will take them on.

Pushing the "65% of the American people support jobs bill" and other bullsht and most of the people there were tuning her out.  Wonder how many there noticed, and cared, about her homo sex reference.

As far as "taking on the TEA Party", bring it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Hilda Solis Picks a Fight with the Tea Party
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 01:43:03 PM »
I wonder if Herman Cain ever used any specific terms for sex acts, around his employees?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 01:51:52 PM »
That would depend on who is defining "specific" and "sex act".

When holding one's hand flat at chin level is defined as "suggestive, but not overtly sexual", enough to cause "discomfort", it's clear we are and have been communicating from more than one lexicon.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 08:58:50 PM »
I'm sure many in the Obama Regime are intimately familiar with the darker meaning of the term teabagger...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 09:59:53 PM »
I'm sure many in the Obama Regime are intimately familiar with the darker meaning of the term teabagger...

In the grand tradition of Liberal Projection™ wherein they actually indulge in the degeneracies that they accuse us of. It's what they do....

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 06:45:29 AM »

In the grand tradition of Liberal Projection™ wherein they actually indulge in the degeneracies that they accuse us of. It's what they do....

Yup!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.