Author Topic: Pelosi: Government should shut down businesses that refuse to unionize (video)  (Read 774 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Maria Bartiromo: "Do you think it's right that Boeing has to close down that plant in South Carolina because it's non-union?"

Nancy Pelosi: "Yes. I - I don't think they would close it down - I would hope they'd make it union."

Mario Bartiromo: "But this is a corporate decision. Should government be getting involved in corporate decisions like that?"

Nancy Pelosi: "Th-They can get - you asked me what I thought, and I told you what I thought."

Pelosi: "Yes" The Obama NLRB Should Shut Down Boeing's Plan In SC

The all-too-believable video at FoxNation
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Words can't express my feeling for that witch. ::doublebird:: ::asskicking::  ::rockets:: ::mooning:: ::overkill:: ::guillotine:: ::bigmooning:: ::laserkill::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline BMG

• Established Member
@AlanS:

/ditto
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
She's as dangerous as any of them, maybe moreso; she knows they can do any gawdamn thing they want .... right now.  It's as galling as anything I've seen these days.  I wouldn't feel a thing if she ended up decorating a lamp post.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Words can't express my feeling for that witch. ::doublebird:: ::asskicking::  ::rockets:: ::mooning:: ::overkill:: ::guillotine:: ::bigmooning:: ::laserkill::
If she was hung by her hair  and bits of her fingers and toes were amputated  and then let sit to  develop gangrene, and then if  just enough of the diseased flesh was cut off over long periods to keep her alive till it was finally  eating at her vital organs,  she still would not have suffered enough in my opinion.  I also think her blood should be caught and used to water a tree in front of her, though I doubt she would ever get the symbolism.

How is that for an attempt at putting into words how I feel?

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 07:19:44 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Another dangerous sack of human waste...

::asskicking::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

I'd rather see her on trial in front of
an honest judge and jury.

I want to see a lot of trials
I want it to be necessary for cable to sell viewing packages.
Viewing packages like "all the Sunday games" ,
Buy the Democrat trial package "All the trials all the time" with
picture in picture of all the trials at one time - you select the
one you want to listen to.

Then comes the penalty package.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers

I'd rather see her on trial in front of
an honest judge and jury.

I want to see a lot of trials
I want it to be necessary for cable to sell viewing packages.
Viewing packages like "all the Sunday games" ,
Buy the Democrat trial package "All the trials all the time" with
picture in picture of all the trials at one time - you select the
one you want to listen to.

Then comes the penalty package.

All proceeds go toward the debt?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

Heck no! The proceeds go to the producers.

ETA: It costs a lot of money to provide these shows.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I just want to see the application of punishment...I don't care how much it costs!

::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.