Author Topic: Occupy Wall Street Morons Photos  (Read 11357 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Occupy Wall Street Morons Photos
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2011, 10:25:19 AM »
Speaking of slow learners...

"Despite the complaints, the board unanimously voted for a resolution supporting the protesters’ right to stay in the park but called for a crackdown on noise, public urination and defecation, and disruptive barricades. "

Then the protesters might as well leave because what's the point if you can't gather with like minded people and be loud, urinate, defecate and otherwise be disruptive?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2011, 01:20:09 PM »
from Big Government:

http://biggovernment.com/publius/2011/10/23/occupychicago-police-clear-park-arrest-130/

These nuts are really showing us aren't they?

"I got arrested!  I got arrested!  I'm an unproductive member of society! But now my life has meaning!"

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2011, 01:26:30 PM »
They never seem to care about having to explain an arrest record to a potential employer.  Funny about that, huh.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2011, 01:39:28 PM »
I don't know what the city jails are like in Chicago (or anywhere else for that matter) but they can't be much different than those found in downtown Houston.

When I was considerably younger, a friend and I went to see a music performance somewhere in Houston's Montrose district. Upon leaving the venue my friend stumbled as we crossed the street which drew the attention of an HPD officer parked nearby. He arrested my friend for "public intoxication" (a catch-all arrest vehicle that requires no proof of intoxication) and took him downtown. This was, sadly, a normal procedure for the HPD...they were just kind of jerks this way. I was no more intoxicated than my friend and was not arrested. The officer told me where and when I could pick him up...about 11am the next morning.

When I got to the city jail the next morning I found that my friend had been severely beaten while in the large holding cell. He said that he had been attacked over his cigarettes. He had at one point been thrown against a wall so violently that a piece of his ear had been removed. That was an eye-opening experience for me, seeing how dangerous things were when you were placed "in custody."

I wonder if the Chicago jail is as friendly a place for the malodorous freeloading hippies who are herded inside. Behavior modification can be frequently quite painful, you know.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2011, 01:42:25 PM »
They never seem to care about having to explain an arrest record to a potential employer.  Funny about that, huh.

People with several square feet of tattoos and a dozen or so piercings aren't particularly interested in employment to begin with. Not saying that they are all like that but from the pictures I've seen these types do seem to make up a rather large percentage of the herd.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2011, 10:30:03 PM »
Irony Or Schadenfreude?

NY Post

Last week, on a rainy night, someone stabbed holes in many of the protesters’ drums with a knife, said
      Elijah Moses, 19, of Queens, a founder of the Pulse Working Group. Moses asked the General Assembly
      — the nightly meeting where protesters collectively vote on OWS decisions — for $8,000 to replace the
      drums, and build a small shed to lock them up.

“They said no — they turned us down. I’m really frustrated,” said Moses.

Here comes the Schadenfreude!
The obnoxious drummers are upset that their vandalized drums won’t be replaced from the $500,000 in the general fund nor will they be getting funds for infrastructure(a shed) to keep them safe. The money collected is actually sitting in a bank, that’s right a BANK! Isn’t this motley crew opposed to banks AND capitalism? What bank and what is the name on the account? Is it an individual account or is it a corporate account? Is the person or group that the account belongs to registered and is making required filings?
The Schadenfreude is strong in this one!

HT:
Urban Grounds

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2011, 10:37:41 PM »
He's all of 19 years old, there's money .. somewhere .. and he's not going to get why his drums are not a priority for at least thirty years at the rate he's going.  So much for extended adolescence.

Welcome to the future, sonny boy.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2011, 07:20:18 AM »
Look at what we're dealing with here!

In the old days this many people demonstrating what a net drain on society they are would be wiped out for the good of the tribe.

And thanks to enablers at home (I call them enablers, not parents...real parents would understand the concepts of tough love and letting their brood test their wings and experience the full effect of reality) that support this ilk, they are allowed to demonstrate their hypocrisy to all of us.

And lets face facts, this ilk is impaired and the moron probably didn't have to fall too far off the tree that bore it!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2011, 07:00:41 PM »

People with several square feet of tattoos and a dozen or so piercings aren't particularly interested in employment to begin with. Not saying that they are all like that but from the pictures I've seen these types do seem to make up a rather large percentage of the herd.

There is always salvage yards that's where they work in my neck of the woods ::thinking:: but i must say they do work...........Mid=West values? ::thinking::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2011, 07:12:25 AM »
Some more news involving OWS losers -

First - Somebody throws a stink bomb at Portland's mob and all of a sudden it is described and a chemical bomb, LOL!  I like this - ""We had a car go by a couple times, honk at us, yell at us, tell us to go get jobs and call us evil names,"
 ::laughonfloor::

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/177145/314/Occupy-Maine-attacked-with-chemical-bomb

Second - Shootings up in NYC, cops blame OWS for drawing attention away, criminals seizing the opportunity their smelly compatriots have given them.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/shootings_way_up_in_two_weeks_rajGrOA0bMpTBslidEUgOI

Third - NYC trash wants to up the rage, yeah, that'll work...

::)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occupy-wall-street-joins-police-bashing-day-of-rage-in-nyc/

Fourth - This effer in dayton hates everybody!  So glad Tea Party members are demonozed worse than this trash...

::whatgives::

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occupy-dayton-protester-f-the-military-f-your-flag-f-the-police/

Fifth - This mornon in San Jose wants to stay up there.  I say let him, I'd have fun taunting him, especially at night when he gets tired.  Yelling "jump" a lot, yeah, that'll work.

;D

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occupy-protester-scales-36-foot-wall-near-san-jose-city-hall-refusing-to-come-down/

Sixth - We all know the Leftists love to exploit childeren, here they are exploiting them some more.  Losers...

::)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/parents-using-their-kids-as-little-wall-street-occupiers/

Seventh - Possible sexual assualt of a 14 year old at Occupy camp in Dallas...

"The girl, who remained in police custody until Monday morning, was reportedly having sexual relations with multiple partners at the campsite, including one man in his 20?s.  Demonstrators with the Occupy movement allege they never knew the girl was only 14 and that she had claimed to be 19 years old."

Oh, she claimed, that makes it OK, nothing to see here, move along!

::speechless::

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/police-investigating-possible-sexual-assault-of-teen-at-occupy-dallas/

Eighth - Oh, how nice, heroin dealers and little kids mixing it up at Occupy Boston, isn't that a perfect Saturday Evening Post picture!

::saywhat::

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/heroin-dealers-living-with-6-year-old-in-tent-busted-at-occupy-boston/

And lastly, the endorsement every smelly leftist craves...CAIR stands with Occupy protests!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cair-at-occupy-wall-street-islam-stands-for-social-justice/

Yup, what a nice collection!

::puke::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2011, 06:19:27 PM »

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2011, 01:25:27 PM »
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111101/downtown/financial-district-cafe-lays-off-21-workers-because-of-occupy-wall-street

Twenty-one restaurant workers lost their jobs last week because of the Occupy Wall Street protests, the cafe owner said Tuesday.

Marc Epstein, owner of the Milk Street Cafe at 40 Wall St., said he had no choice but to let nearly a quarter of his staff go last Friday after he saw his sales drop by 30 percent in the six weeks since the protests started.

Oh yeah - looks like OWS is starting to have an effect!
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2011, 01:31:35 PM »
I hope every one of the 21 march themselves over to Zucotti Park and announce their intention to be fed there, and the good stuff!, from now on.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2011, 01:36:29 PM »
I think they ought to get together and start a class action lawsuit against OWS actually. They lost their jobs as no fault of their own - but that income loss can be directly linked to the OWS mobs.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 06:43:12 PM by BMG »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2011, 03:12:43 PM »
I think they out to get together and start a class action lawsuit against OWS actually. They lost their jobs as no fault of their own - but that income loss can be directly linked to the OWS mobs.

The money in the OWS coffers should more than cover their salaries while they're unemployed. ;D
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2011, 03:26:08 PM »
I have yet to see how the weather has affected the movement, has anyone else?
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2011, 04:19:48 PM »
I have yet to see how the weather has affected the movement, has anyone else?

Haven't seen a single report on it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2011, 08:42:07 PM »
It's all just another Leftnut love-in and the embedded MFMer's can't talk about a whole lot beyond the talking points without revealing their own revelries and debaucheries in the OWS-ville's.