Author Topic: Lutheran Church to Embrace Priestesses of Goddess Isis  (Read 1156 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Lutheran Church to Embrace Priestesses of Goddess Isis
« on: November 02, 2011, 02:57:39 PM »
Filed under Culture, Religion

"A couple of days ago I wrote about Christian Churches Read Quran from Pulpits across America.  Today I’m writing about another Christian church that is defiling the name of Jesus Christ by hosting a woman who claims to be high priestess of the Egyptian goddess Isis along with her priestesses.

Ebenezer Lutheran Church in San Francisco is hosting their fifth annual Faith and Feminism Conference on Nov. 11-13.  Typical for the liberal perversion that permeates all through the streets of San Francisco, Ebenezer Lutheran is referred to as ‘herchurch’, in reference to their worship of female deities.  The theme of the conference is ‘The Feminine Face of God/dess – Paradigm for justice and empowerment.

Among the workshops being offered are:"

Read more: Lutheran Church to Embrace Priestesses of Goddess Isis | Godfather Politics http://godfatherpolitics.com/1812/christian-church-to-embrace-priestesses-of-goddess-isis/#ixzz1cZxLZCcZ

Jeopardy Question for a million dollars: What does Sodom & Gomorrah, and the 1906 Earthquake in San Fransico have in common? ::newyear::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Lutheran Church to Embrace Priestesses of Goddess Isis
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 03:11:15 PM »
Figures.  San Francisco.  Next up:  Golden Calf.

The churches of all sects all over this country have lost sight of their mission and their God.  They now believe they are God.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 03:17:28 PM »

Hell has ample room.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 03:27:28 PM »

The churches of all sects all over this country have lost sight of their mission and their God.  They now believe they are God.

Of course. Nietzsche, who is universally adored by proglodytes, infamously proclaimed that "God is dead" and that, moreover, it is we who killed Him. This is the genesis of the brand of secular humanism that informs their mindset to this day. Those three words encapsulate their ethos, that humanity has become its own deity. It's the ideological mortar of statism; it's what allows them to fill mass graves without any pangs of remorse.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 03:52:16 PM »

Of course. Nietzsche, who is universally adored by proglodytes, infamously proclaimed that "God is dead" and that, moreover, it is we who killed Him. This is the genesis of the brand of secular humanism that informs their mindset to this day. Those three words encapsulate their ethos, that humanity has become its own deity. It's the ideological mortar of statism; it's what allows them to fill mass graves without any pangs of remorse.

Like in all things People no longer fear God. Take Abortion for instance, it has been on the books for over 30 years now and it don't quite have the same feeling it once did. It has become accepted practice for not only Liberals but Conservatives to. The same holds true with Religion, the fear factor of the unknown is not what it once was, and People walk on the wild side much freer and with less consequences. In other words, suicidal!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 06:46:28 AM »
The bowels of the earth will open up and devour the heathen soon enough...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 11:13:24 AM »
I am very optimistic in my faith. It has been reported when Steve Jobs passed, his last words were "Oh My! Oh My! Oh My!" My Mother, many years a go went through a near death experience, and was depressed for quite some time afterwards. She said she didn't want to come back, after being resuscitated. This is a Person who greatly feared death. We have been given the truth, it depends greatly on what we do with that truth. I for one believe strongly, and pray others are brought around, before it is to late.