Author Topic: ARE TEACHERS OVERPAID? THIS REPORT SAYS YES  (Read 1165 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
ARE TEACHERS OVERPAID? THIS REPORT SAYS YES
« on: November 03, 2011, 01:06:29 PM »
"We are constantly hearing from education union leaders that teachers are underpaid. The American Enterprise Institute and the Heritage Foundation studied teachers' pay and benefits, and compared their compensation with that of workers in the private sector. Their report disagrees with the unions."

Read the facts that the American Federation of Teachers called "ridiculous" HERE.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-teachers-are-getting-paid-more-than-their-fair-share/

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: ARE TEACHERS OVERPAID? THIS REPORT SAYS YES
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 01:51:00 PM »
My brother is a teacher and yes ... I think he's overpaid . Of course I think my brother would be overpaid no matter what he did for a living . He's a congenital slacker . That's why teaching in today's world was a perfect fit for him .

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 02:47:19 PM »
My brother is a teacher and yes ... I think he's overpaid . Of course I think my brother would be overpaid no matter what he did for a living . He's a congenital slacker . That's why teaching in today's world was a perfect fit for him .

Oh Sibling Rivalry, how I love it. My Brother is a slacker and he ain't even a Teacher!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 06:54:15 AM »
You know what proglodytes just read?  "They hate children and they hate teachers, they haters!"  Yeah, convincing a bunch of post-adolescent children with logic and facts...good luck with that...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »
You know what proglodytes just read?  "They hate children and they hate teachers, they haters!"  Yeah, convincing a bunch of post-adolescent children with logic and facts...good luck with that...

You would be surprised what you can get accomplished with a lot of patient wisdom, and Louisville Slugger! ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 11:24:33 AM »
Heh.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 02:03:45 PM »
Last night on one of the Fox Shows, they were talking about a Teacher in NYC they have tried a year and a half to fire Her. She was late 101 times and left early 47 times in a year. They have already spent 0ver $200,000 smackers on Her. Hell, I would have had Her bumped off! ::falldownshocked:: Now that I think about it was The Five!