Author Topic: "Social Justice" doctrinal spew  (Read 6288 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: "Social Justice" doctrinal spew
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2011, 02:48:51 PM »
Sociology, another "science". There's a reason most universities have separate buildings for the "social sciences". Real scientists won't tolerate them under the same roof. I remember having such a sense of relief in the chemistry building, after having waded through yet another damn drum circle and unwashed hippies scribbling nonsense on the sidewalks in neon chalk. Moonbats regarded the chemistry building with a mix of fear and apprehension, you know, big scary numbers and concrete answers!

They like social "sciences" because they are necessarily founded on statistical models, and statistics is the Play-Doh of the sophist.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2011, 06:43:55 AM »
Sociology, another "science". There's a reason most universities have separate buildings for the "social sciences". Real scientists won't tolerate them under the same roof. I remember having such a sense of relief in the chemistry building, after having waded through yet another damn drum circle and unwashed hippies scribbling nonsense on the sidewalks in neon chalk. Moonbats regarded the chemistry building with a mix of fear and apprehension, you know, big scary numbers and concrete answers!

They like social "sciences" because they are necessarily founded on statistical models, and statistics is the Play-Doh of the sophist.

In short, they like being able to pull any answer out of their butt and be congratulated for it!

There are two disciplines  :P I learned early on to avoid arguing if I wanted a good grade - sociology & political science.  The prof's running those indoctrination centers were devoid of sanity and incapable of admitting error.  I spoon-fed their rotten filth back at them, took my A and ridiculed them every chance I could.  I still remember the Poli-Sci moron...he had the nerve to call (old MN Dem Rep) Gerry Sikorski a moderate!  That's how far gone those SOB's were three decades ago!

Screw them all.  There is no salvaging that ilk, complete write-off's!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2011, 05:33:47 AM »
The "Social Sciences" are designed to give a pass to people who are unable to exert academic rigor in any other school of study . In such cases a priori thinking is the norm and any conclusions drawn from hard experience are thrown out the window as being irrelevant . "Empirical" is a dirty word .

As far as "Political Science" goes ... I've always wondered where the science part comes into play . Anyone who wants to get into politics should spend ten years in the rough and tumble world of business . If they can survive that they'll have the equivalence of a PhD. in Poli-Sci .

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2011, 04:49:04 PM »
I think I'd rather have a degree in philosophy. ::rimshot::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Magnum

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2011, 02:48:54 PM »
Born again believers purpose is telling others about the Good News on what Jesus Yeshua did for us on the Cross. Because we are so grateful what He has done for us we want to tell others about the Good News of the Gospel. However, even though we are not saved by good works, our hearts have changed as believers therefore, we now want to go out and help others as we can as lead by the Holy Spirit.  As Believers in time we develop a heart of Charity…………..NOT SOCIAL JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charity has empathy for those in need and shares with them, cares for them, comforts them, encourages them, prays for them and provides for them as a divine demonstration of God’s love, compassion and generosity. In doing so, we bless others as God has blessed us in our time of need. Christian charity is a picture of the Gospel and God’s grace toward the spiritual poverty and desperation of a lost soul. As Chuck Colson says “ when Jesus taught about charity and compassion, he was not speaking to government officials about their civic duties; he was speaking to individuals about their moral duties. That’s because in the biblical division of responsibility, the Church, not the State, is the instrument of compassion.”

Social Justice on the other hand is a made up liberal word, simply it is a euphemism for equality. Lefties want an egalitarian society in which citizens enjoy equal opportunities and equal outcomes, as well.  Liberal “Christian Pators” teach the same idea.................. I like the term Social theology. They preach a heretical  Christian doctrine of fairness and equality using Jesus words and teachings totally out of context. Their intent is to make a theology that they want instead of what God wants.

2 Timothy 4:3 says it best "For the time is coming when [people] will not tolerate sound and wholesome instruction, but, having ears itching [for something pleasing and gratifying], they will gather to themselves one teacher after another chosen to satisfy their own liking and to foster the errors they hold."

Lefty church's use Jesus and His teachings  via a false doctrine and using the government as the vehicle of promoting social justice as it end goal. With little interest in converting and changing the “helped” individuals soul.  

Born again believer Churches end goal is going into all the world and preaching the Gospel of the Good-News and will promote good works such as charity as defined as above (not a liberal definition) to those in need again, with the ultimate goal in mind that said individuals will become born again believers with a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. With out any help of the government

The Social Gospel taught is the  work of men, not the Will and Word of God and this teaching is found nowhere in the Bible, therefore they are blaspheming Gods Holy name.  
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 02:51:51 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2011, 03:07:30 PM »
Born again believers purpose is telling others about the Good News on what Jesus Yeshua did for us on the Cross. Because we are so grateful what He has done for us we want to tell others about the Good News of the Gospel. However, even though we are not saved by good works, our hearts have changed as believers therefore, we now want to go out and help others as we can as lead by the Holy Spirit.  As Believers in time we develop a heart of Charity…………..NOT SOCIAL JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charity has empathy for those in need and shares with them, cares for them, comforts them, encourages them, prays for them and provides for them as a divine demonstration of God’s love, compassion and generosity. In doing so, we bless others as God has blessed us in our time of need. Christian charity is a picture of the Gospel and God’s grace toward the spiritual poverty and desperation of a lost soul. As Chuck Colson says “ when Jesus taught about charity and compassion, he was not speaking to government officials about their civic duties; he was speaking to individuals about their moral duties. That’s because in the biblical division of responsibility, the Church, not the State, is the instrument of compassion.”

Social Justice on the other hand is a made up liberal word, simply it is a euphemism for equality. Lefties want an egalitarian society in which citizens enjoy equal opportunities and equal outcomes, as well.  Liberal “Christian Pators” teach the same idea.................. I like the term Social theology. They preach a heretical  Christian doctrine of fairness and equality using Jesus words and teachings totally out of context. Their intent is to make a theology that they want instead of what God wants.

2 Timothy 4:3 says it best "For the time is coming when [people] will not tolerate sound and wholesome instruction, but, having ears itching [for something pleasing and gratifying], they will gather to themselves one teacher after another chosen to satisfy their own liking and to foster the errors they hold."

Lefty church's use Jesus and His teachings  via a false doctrine and using the government as the vehicle of promoting social justice as it end goal. With little interest in converting and changing the “helped” individuals soul.  

Born again believer Churches end goal is going into all the world and preaching the Gospel of the Good-News and will promote good works such as charity as defined as above (not a liberal definition) to those in need again, with the ultimate goal in mind that said individuals will become born again believers with a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. With out any help of the government

The Social Gospel taught is the  work of men, not the Will and Word of God and this teaching is found nowhere in the Bible, therefore they are blaspheming Gods Holy name.  

Amen!!

Glad to hear you again!!
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"