Author Topic: The BIGGEST weapon of the Left  (Read 1316 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
The BIGGEST weapon of the Left
« on: November 06, 2011, 08:37:30 AM »
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/11/razing_cain.html

The 2008 Presidential Election

While through that election the media thumb on the scales  seemed simply a matter of personal biases, we learned afterwards it was not. A substantial number of journalists, whose names are linked here, were committed to working together to  burnish Obama and tarnish his opponents; to publish gushy-often fake-- hagiographic stuff abut Obama while burying any positive information about his opponents and, in fact, exaggerating and fabricating  negative stuff about them.

The list of journalists that supported Obama in '08 by "working together to  burnish Obama and tarnish his opponents; to publish gushy-often fake-- hagiographic stuff abut Obama while burying any positive information about his opponents and, in fact, exaggerating and fabricating  negative stuff about them.", is lengthy (the reason I didn't quote it!), with 151 people listed on it! Propaganda to be sure...insidious even! Though we all know this is going on, it's still 'eye-opening' to read the extent of it. This article was at the same time, depressing and fascinating. Ultimately what this article chronicles is the BIGGEST weapon in the arsenal of the enemies of our country. Ultimately, this IS the prize at the end of the war we're currently fighting...this media bias is the objective that absolutely MUST be destroyed.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: The BIGGEST weapon of the Left
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 08:57:26 AM »
I've wondered why the Tea Party groups haven't organized to protest the media.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 03:50:05 PM »
And they're pushing the internecine war so favored by The BUtthead and other Ruling Class bastards!

I've been railing against the PTB's in GOP for years for not doing more to combat the MFM, and still my protestations go unheeded!

Cowards!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 09:00:48 AM »
I've wondered why the Tea Party groups haven't organized to protest the media.

Yep! Me too! ::say what::

CNN: ‘The American Dream is Better in Europe’

"The European Union might completely fall apart any day now as the countries in that region implode under their massive debt.

Despite this, CNN’s Fareed Zakaria offered another America-hating love letter to the struggling continent Sunday actually claiming, “The American dream seems to be thriving in Europe not at home”

FAREED ZAKARIA: I've been thinking about Occupy Wall Street, which is now occupying a number of other cities in America, and wondering what is it really about? The protesters don’t like bank bailouts; they feel the 99% have been hard-done by and they’re protesting what they see as inequality. But America has always had more inequality than many countries.

I think the underlying their sense of frustration is despair over a very un-American state of affairs: A loss of social mobility. Americans have so far put up with inequality because they felt they could change their status. They didn't mind others being rich, as long as they had a path to move up as well. The American Dream is all about social mobility in a sense – the idea that anyone can make it.

TIME magazine’s Rana Foroohar has a great cover story this week that highlights that social mobility in American is declining. She points out that if you were born in 1970 in the bottom one-fifth of our socioeconomic spectrum, you have only a 17% chance of making it into the upper two-fifths. In other words, moving from the bottom to the top. The data now show that it is much easier to climb up the ladder in many parts of Europe than in the United States. Rana Foroohar points out that while nearly half of American men with fathers in the bottom fifth of the earning curve remain there, don’t move up, only a quarter of Danes and Swedes and only 30% of Britons do. In other words, the Europeans do much better. The American dream seems to be thriving in Europe not at home."

Post Continues on newsbusters.orghttp://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/11/06/fareed-zakaria-american-dream-better-europe

The American Mainstream Media; you got to love em! NOT! ::gaah::

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 09:28:30 AM by jpatrickham »