Author Topic: House Investigation into Radical Islam  (Read 5152 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
House Investigation into Radical Islam
« on: March 06, 2011, 06:02:20 PM »
Radical, whatever, distinction without a difference...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/mar/6/house-panel-look-radicalization-us-muslims/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

But that still doesn't keep the MFM and other mutli-culti/diversity dipstcks from trying to do their disingenuous thing!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MUSLIM_HEARINGS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-03-06-17-20-06

::puke::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: House Investigation into Radical Islam
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 06:12:50 PM »
"Radical" islam, "moderate" islam!  Bah!  It's islam, period.  Until people start dealing with what IS, we won't be able to deal with islam at all.  Everything has its own particular nature, islam does as well, and it's incompatible with the West.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 06:30:30 PM »
Expect an up-tick in attacks on King's support of the IRA.
If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 05:52:07 AM »
I wqould submit that Muslims in general who were either born here or are naturalized citizens haven't given the rest of us a single reason to trust them . The very Islamics in this country who claim to have done "nothing" to hurt the United States are particularly guilty of not doing "something" to help this country ! The ones who quietly do nothing are the ones I worry about the most .

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 06:47:17 AM »
Indeed SH, operating as a separate clan within our borders does not constitute being a good citizen.  A good citizen assimilates fully into the culture, history, tradition, morals and values of the host nation...but the mutli-culti/diversity/PC crowd has given our enemies the "Go" sign to operate as cells within our nation and contribute to weakening us from within.  The day of reckoning is coming soon, and it won't be any better for any of the enablers!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 10:36:42 AM »
HT: theblaze.com...

Rep. King Defends Radical Islam Hearings: I’m not Caving to Political Correctness

Rep. Peter King (R-NY) won’t be bullied or swayed by celebrities or rallies. That’s the message he sent during an appearance on “Fox & Friends” Monday morning while discussing plans to hold hearings on radical Islam in America.

King, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, didn’t mince words while sticking to his position that radical Islam is, and should be, a concern in the United States.

“I’m going ahead with the hearings,” King said, while reminding the audience that even Obama administration officials have worried about young, radicalized Muslims as well as home-grown terrorists.

“They can yell in Times Square and they can get all these celebrities out they want attacking me. I’m not gonna stop,” he reiterated. “I’m not gonna give in to political correctness...”

More, including video of King's appearance on Fox and Friends, at theblaze.com...
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 11:21:31 AM »
I'll say one thing about King, when he gets riled up, he pretty much gets a lot of mileage out of it.

Here's to hoping he continues to stick to his guns on this issue!

::beertoast::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 12:04:08 PM »
For some unknown reason, Fox had sharpton on, attempting to have an intelligent debate over the hearings. Maybe I should just mention debate, because there was no intelligence coming from sharptons lips.

Please Fox, do not give sharpton and his crowd tv time.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 01:37:49 PM »
Agreed.  Fair & balanced should mean no leftard's get on, they have 99% of the rest of the media, so there!   ::rant::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 02:45:11 PM »
FOX needs to be careful here . There's a difference between "Fair and Balanced"  and  "Fair and Stupid" !!!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 08:45:40 AM »
Ten Obvious Reasons Why
Islam is NOT a Religion of Peace

#1    14,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last eight years.  (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

#2    Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or criticizing his religion.  This included women.  Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger."  In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.

Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives.  He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle.  Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him, and knew his religion best, immediately fell into war with each other.

Fatima, Muhammad's favorite daughter, survived the early years at Mecca safe and sound, yet died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only six months after her father died.

Fatima's husband Ali, who was the second second convert to Islam and was raised like a son to Muhammad, fought a civil war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was a "perfect woman."  10,000 Muslims were killed in a single battle, waged less than 25 years after Muhammad's death.

Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered.  All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions.  The third caliph was killed by allies of the son of the first (who was murdered by the fifth caliph a few years later, then wrapped in the skin of a dead donkey and burned).  The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to death after a bitter dispute with the fifth.  The fifth caliph went on to poison one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons.  The other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.

The infighting and power struggles between Muhammad's family members, closest companions and their children only intensified with time.  Within 50 short years of Muhammad's death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war...

And that's just the fate of those within the house of Islam!

#5    Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam.  Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands.

A mere 25 years after Muhammad's death, Muslim armies had captured land and people within the borders of over 28 modern countries outside of Saudi Arabia.

Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves.  To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.

None of these other religions are at war with each other.

#7    Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves.  This is according to the example set by Muhammad.

#8    Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human.  Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.

The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.

"Allahu Akbar!  Allahu Akbar!  Allahu Akbar!"
(The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)

...Source: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Top-10-Reasons.htm

THE MORE DEVOUT THE MUSLIM .... THE MORE HE IS YOUR ENEMY

Sorry I put this in wrong thread and don't know how to move it to Kings investigation thread
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Roy Rogers

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2011, 08:50:45 AM »
How can you tell the "moderates" from the "radicals"?

You don't have to lead them so much...

Full Metal Jacket- Get Some

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2011, 12:24:18 PM »
I'll say one thing about King, when he gets riled up, he pretty much gets a lot of mileage out of it.

Here's to hoping he continues to stick to his guns on this issue!

::beertoast::

Yes, however, I'm not pleased he's not asked Robert Spencer, Hirsi Ali, Steven Emerson, or Walid Phares to testify.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 11:29:06 AM »
OMG!

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/03/this-was-nuts-rep-keith-ellison-breaks-down-crying-during-radical-islam-hearing-video/

Tell this jackass to piss off!  You wanna cry over Muslim's?  Do it somewhere else you POS!

We are here to discuss murderous Islamic scum!  Deal with that or STFD and STFU you worthless fracking Islamic stooge!

I would have kicked his pathetic ass the hell out!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 11:46:32 AM »
Hey Ellison, Lee, the rest of you leftnut jackasses...

Look at all the Islamic scum in the governments own document!

http://www.justice.gov/cjs/docs/terrorism-convictions-statistics.pdf

Sumbitch Islamic-codling multi-culti/diversity/PC morons!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 12:26:41 PM »
What a piece of work. Crying over his muslim brother while showing no emotion over the other 3000+ who lost thier lives.....who happen not to be muslim.

He exhibits the issue I have with the whole muslim community. No remorse for anyone other than his one
"brother". He didn't cry for the thousands killed...he cried for one.

Ellison's attitude is the problem and he doesn't care. I know he understands.

he can kiss my pork eating butt. ::mooning::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 12:33:47 PM »
I notice Ellison really started choking up when he started talking about Star Wars.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 07:31:33 AM »
What a piece of work. Crying over his muslim brother while showing no emotion over the other 3000+ who lost thier lives.....who happen not to be muslim.

He exhibits the issue I have with the whole muslim community. No remorse for anyone other than his one
"brother". He didn't cry for the thousands killed...he cried for one.

Ellison's attitude is the problem and he doesn't care. I know he understands.

he can kiss my pork eating butt. ::mooning::

That blubbering jerk-off was an embarassment !

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 07:51:16 AM »
I notice Ellison really started choking up when he started talking about Star Wars.

Well, the part where Vader redeems himself and destroys the Emperor to save his son is a pretty sweet scene....  ::cool::
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Roy Rogers

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2011, 05:37:11 PM »
How liberals support mozlem terrorists!

How Liberals Argue