Author Topic: Koch group staffers, event attendees: 911 hung up on us four times during Occupy  (Read 609 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Koch group staffers, event attendees: 911 hung up on us four times during Occupy DC mob

Published: 12:50 AM 11/07/2011  By Matthew Boyle - The Daily Caller

"WASHINGTON, DC - NOVEMBER 04: Hundreds of demonstrators from the Occupy Movement, Health Care for America Now, Common Cause and other progressive organizations march past the Washington Convention Center while protesting against the Defending the American Dream Summit November 4, 2011 in Washington, DC.

The conservative political summit is organized by Americans for Prosperity, which was founded with the support of brothers David H. Koch and Charles G. Koch of Koch Industries. Americans For Prosperity staffers told The Daily Caller that Washington, D.C. 911 operators hung up on them four times when they asked for extra police to help them deal with the Occupy DC protesters who stormed their “Defending the American Dream Summit” Friday evening.

AFP foundation’s director of programs Katie Engdahl said she called 911 to ask for more help in order to protect event attendees from the growing group of protesters outside the Washington Convention Center. Engdahl was the AFP staffer in charge of running the event, which the Occupy protesters swarmed on Friday night, most likely because billionaire investor David Koch was in attendance. Left-wing media have vilified Koch and his brother, Charles, for their donations to libertarian and free market causes.

“I was about to call ‘show’ and realized that we had a lot of protesters during the middle of program,” Engdahl said in a Saturday afternoon interview. “We realized it had gotten to the point where, even though the convention center had been calling and working with [Metropolitan Police Department], we needed to call them and make sure we had a game plan for people to get out of the building safely and back to their rooms or to their home.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/07/koch-group-staffers-event-attendees-911-hung-up-on-us-four-times-during-occupy-dc-mob/#ixzz1d1j9djwM

It seems Anarchists are in control of our Country, and especially our Government!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
This should be an incredibly easy thing to trace, right down to the calls, the recordings of then, and the dispatcher or dispatchers who allegedly did such a thing.

It needs to be pursued.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
If these protests are about the loss of the America Dream, why is it the little retards are going after one of the last employers of well paid factory labor who hasn't exported their jobs, again?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Should be butts in slings, period.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Yall jus a buncha rich lilly whiteaxe repulikans we aint gonna hep you you owe us an youre gonna pay through your rich lilly whiteaxe till you doen have no more then we gonna put you ona train an sell you to the arabs  ha ha ha ha ha ha

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
If these protests are about the loss of the America Dream, why is it the little retards are going after one of the last employers of well paid factory labor who hasn't exported their jobs, again?

Well, now, that's the sixty-four thousand dollar question, innit.  ::saywhat::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"