Author Topic: The Case of Jose Pimentel (aka Muhammad Yusuf)  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The Case of Jose Pimentel (aka Muhammad Yusuf)
« on: November 21, 2011, 07:02:00 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/jose-pimentel-plotted-kill-cops-soldiers-bombs-building-manhattan-apartment-authorities-article-1.980471

I like nabbing Isslamic dirtbags as much as the next guy...but in listening to the presser on this over the weekend...is it just me or were they going out of their way to herald this as both a great triumph for NYC's anti-terrorist team and merely a capture of a "lone wolf"?  If it was just a "lone wolf", fine, congratulate a few people and move on...

But then there is this -

"Kelly said Pimentel was a follower of Anwar al—Awlaki, the U.S.-born jihadist cleric killed in September in a CIA drone strike in Yemen."

“The death of al-Awlaki, that is what set him off and turned him from someone who talks about jihad to someone who builds bombs in his apartment,” said Rep. Peter King (R-L.I.), chair of the House Homeland Security Committee.

First, how many more out there inspired by turd sacks like Awlaki are there?  And second, better chose your words more carefully Peter, we did not create this POS "lone wolf", he created himself...our whacking of any Isslamic dirtbag should in no way ever be given the slightest bit of legitimacy by anybody in the nation, period!

And stop calling him Pimentel, the douchebag chose Muhammad, let him be Muhammad!

::gaah::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: The Case of Jose Pimentel (aka Muhammad Yusuf)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 11:01:01 AM »

Bow to Islam one more time.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 05:24:47 PM »
You chose the name Muhammad Yusuf Muhammad Yusuf Muhammad Yusuf Muhammad Yusuf now hopefully you will die with it.
Smothered in pigs blood. ::doublebird:: ::overkill::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 08:21:06 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie