Author Topic: A Pakistani Love Story  (Read 1701 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
A Pakistani Love Story
« on: November 08, 2011, 10:02:32 AM »
Monday, 07 November 2011 06:04 Daniel Greenfield

"It's still quite a while till Valentine's Day in the United States, but in Pakistan the day of love came early as a Romeo named Ahmed Yusuf threw acid in the face of his 9 year old Juliet, his wife/cousin causing extensive burns over her body.  

Ahmed Yusuf couldn't have known any better. Throwing acid at a woman in Pakistan is their culture's version of roses and chocolate. And since he was only 10 years old, his father and brothers were happy to help out.

After the father who had married off a 9 year old girl to her 10 year old cousin noticed the acid burns, which the family tried to pass off as a skin condition, he earned a "Father of the Year" trophy by taking her back home, but that didn't dissuade his brother and nephews who showed up and thew acid on her again.

Now the acid burned girl and father are on the run with the Pakistani police in hot pursuit because the local law favors turning the girl back to her husband. The whole thing might end in an honor-killing or charges of adultery, a term that in the Muslim world covers everything from marrying without a father's permission to being gang raped in an alley.

What could a 9 year old girl possibly have done that would result in multiple acid attacks from her own uncle/father-in-law and her child husband? The answer is simple. She was a 9 year old girl in a culture where weakness only inspires cruelty, where animals are routinely tortured and people are treated like animals.

This whole lovely scene took place in Faisalbad, one of Pakistan's largest cities built up by the British as Lyallpur after Sir James Lyall that was later renamed Faisalbad, after King Faisal of Saudi Arabia. The new name is far more fitting than the old, Lyall for all his faults was not known to rape and torture nine year old girls.

Quite a lot of Pakistan is named after that old Saudi prune, who was a backer of its Islamist ruling thug, General Haq and his Hudood laws which made any woman bringing a rape complaint guilty of adultery. 9 out of 10 female prisoners in Pakistani jails are there under the Hoodud laws.

When Faisal was finally put down by one of his own nephews who had gone to Berkeley, dropped acid and decided that maybe modernization was the way to go, he left behind a legacy of Saudi power used to leverage Islamism around the world."

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011110714898/editorial/rsn-pick-of-the-day/a-pakistani-love-story.html?

hydrogen bomb explosion

Iran too!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 10:47:32 AM by jpatrickham »

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: A Pakistani Love Story
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 10:24:58 AM »
Makes me sick as I watch my daughter working on a puzzle with her favorite doll next to her.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 10:48:47 AM »
Makes me sick as I watch my daughter working on a puzzle with her favorite doll next to her.

How do Liberals justify this behavior? I guess, the same way they justify Abortions! :'(

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 11:16:27 AM »
Those crazy Mohammadan's and their odd courting rituals!  Whatchya gonna do?!

/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 12:31:45 PM »

/

Right.  Multi-culti rears it's head, so don't you be judging them now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 02:37:56 PM »

/

Right.  Multi-culti rears it's head, so don't you be judging them now.

Not only do I judge them, I condemn them, and the sooner they are adjudicated by The Almighty the better, I want to hasten the meeting in the worst way!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.