Author Topic: Penn State Scandal  (Read 13351 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Penn State Scandal
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2011, 01:34:19 AM »
I heard a caller on a talk radio show today float the idea that Paterno might have been a participant in Sandusky's boy bordello. That would explain all those years of looking the other way.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2011, 03:54:08 AM »
I heard a caller on a talk radio show today float the idea that Paterno might have been a participant in Sandusky's boy bordello. That would explain all those years of looking the other way.

Given the horror of what's been allowed to go on there, it's natural for the mind to go there.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2011, 06:24:26 AM »
There is this fallout...

http://www.whptv.com/content/Sandusky/story/Casey-and-Toomey-rescind-support-for-Medal-of/lnN48owJOEC7iqRo5VD9iA.cspx

Wonder if he'll be kicked out of the College Football Hall of Fame?

Heard on the radio this AM that he hired the lawyer who Bush Sr had back during Iran-Contra flap, see no link for it yet though.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2011, 07:29:30 AM »
$61,000 is going price it takes to get a program the death penalty. 

Are the innocence of multiple small children worth $61,000?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2011, 07:41:30 AM »
And good kids are few and far between in Happy Valley...here is one who tires to speak out...and most just jeer him...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/penn-st-student-stands-up-to-angry-classmates-its-not-about-joe-paterno/

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2011, 09:39:16 AM »
I wonder how Sandusky's going to feel about being " The Boogie-Woogie Bugger-Boy Of Cell Block B " !  ::puke::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2011, 03:21:22 PM »
Jonah Goldberg ....

‘Of course we’re going to riot,” Paul Howard, a 24-year-old aerospace-engineering student at Penn State University, told the New York Times. “What do they expect when they tell us at 10 o’clock that they fired our football coach?”

Perhaps that’s why a “right to riot” has become a staple of campus culture across the country, particularly at big schools. Students riot when administrators take away their beer. They riot when they lose games. They riot when they win games. They riot when the cops try to break up parties. Inconvenience itself has become outrageous.

I believe he has a point here, one I hadn't considered: riots have become part of the "college experience" -- as much as the "hooking up", the binge-drinking and shouting-down of unacceptable viewpoints.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2011, 09:33:52 PM »
I wonder how Sandusky's going to feel about being " The Boogie-Woogie Bugger-Boy Of Cell Block B " !  ::puke::

That's too good for him,nothing short of his skin nailed to a barn door is enough. That sob needs to be given to general population. As for did anybody know what was going on there you bet you butts they did !!The whole damned football community knew about him. That's why nobody hired or tried to hire him after he was let go all the coaches knew and kept it quiet.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2011, 10:03:02 PM »

Our red brothers had techniques fitting for
him and all the associated.  They probably
had appropriate techniques for those that
ran from their responsibility also. ::wartomtoms::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2011, 11:35:10 PM »
Penn State should be placed under a *ban.

I'm Considering Relocating to Sodom . . .
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - November 10, AD 2011 11:35 AM MST

. . . because I'm absolutely convinced that this culture, right now, today, is WORSE than Sodom or Gomorrah ever were. Sodom would be a step up.

It is now all over the internet that Sandusky was running a high-dollar pedophile ring, and that "Second Mile" was merely a front and means of recruiting and enslaving young boys who were then pimped to wealthy Penn State donors for sex.

Penn State should be shut down. Not just the football program - the entire university. Shut it down immediately. Any student of Penn State with any sense should be making arrangements to transfer to another university, because graduating from Penn State would necessitate that said person list Penn State on their resume, which will now be a major, major strike against that person. Why? Because they knowingly entered and subsidized a cult that worshiped an old man who "coached" a football team. And, as it turns out, that old man facilitated and enabled a massive pedophile ring. Further, said students, even after learning of this and seeing that "old man" fired, RIOTED last night IN SUPPORT OF THE CULT LEADER / PEDOPHILE RING ENABLER.

TIMELINE:

1998: Sandusky is investigated for an incident involving himself sexually assaulting a young boy in the Penn State showers. Child Protective Services investigate. The university is fully notified.

1999: Sandusky, age 55, is suddenly forced into retirement at his prime, when all previous indications were that he was the heir-apparent to Paterno, who was 72 years old at the time. The retirement package is now thought to have been in exchange for Penn State covering up Sandusky's pedophilia. Sandusky's pedophilia is being called a "poorly kept secret" in the world of Division I football, which explains why one of the top coaches in the nation was not even offered any other position after Penn State.

2000: Despite being retired from Penn State and no longer being in the employment of Penn State or Paterno, Sandusky has unfettered access to the Penn State facilities and travels with the team. In the fall of 2000 a janitor catches Sandusky orally raping a young boy in the football team's showers after hours. Sandusky OBVIOUSLY had keys and passcards which gave him full access despite being no longer "employed" by PSU or Paterno.

2002: Sandusky is caught AGAIN in the showers, this time anally raping a young boy, and is caught by Mike McQueary, who is now an assistant coach. Sandusky STILL has keys and passcards to PSU facilities.

2009: Grand jury investigation begins after a 15 year old boy reported Sandusky to police. Penn State top brass, including Paterno, are called to testify. Sandusky is still seen using PSU football facilities.

Week of 10/30-11/5, 2011: Sandusky is seen working out in a PSU football weight room.

They all knew. Not only that, but Sandusky felt "safe" using the PSU football facilities and showers as his rape room, and was indeed caught repeatedly with zero consequences. Think about that. Sandusky was CAUGHT red handed in the showers sexually assaulting boys in 1998 and 2000, and there was even an investigation as a result of the 1998 incident, and yet Sandusky still felt so "safe" at PSU that he continued to bring boys there to be raped. He continued to hang around the team and be seen in the near-constant company of young boys. Sandusky's confidence is extremely telling.

Penn State should be shut down, and anyone who knew about this should be facing down multi-decade prison sentences. Paterno should die in prison.

Pedophiles should be executed. Justice, in charity, demands it. Find every single participant in the "Second Mile" pedophile ring and let justice be done swiftly upon him.

UPDATE: POSSIBLE MURDER LINKAGE?

The Centre County District Attorney who sparred with Penn State over Sandusky, but never prosecuted, was murdered in 2005. Ray Gricar's empty car was found in a parking lot on April 16, 2005, and his laptop, missing its hard drive, was found nearby in the Susquehanna River. Gricar's body has never been found, and he was declared dead earlier this year.

Pedophile and sex slavery rings are some of the most dangerous, powerful and wealthy criminal organizations in the world.

Citation here.

*uncompromising consecration of property and dedication of the property to God without possibility of recall or redemption

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2011, 07:06:05 AM »
There are things Ann has said that I haven't seen before, Charles
If correct, there is more gasoline on the fire.

Now, will Penn State's institutional power keep this covered up in the media as well as the courts?

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2011, 02:03:16 PM »

What about " Little Gay Wrist " in " Little Big Man " ?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2011, 05:25:53 PM »

Ha!
I was thinking more along the lines of stakes, honey and ants.

What about " Little Gay Wrist " in " Little Big Man " ?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2011, 11:42:44 AM »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2011, 01:13:20 PM »
A dishonest Personal Injury Attorney...who'd have guessed?  ::thinking::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2011, 07:26:55 AM »
Sandusky just opened his mouth and put himself at the time and place of the crime, sure makes the job easier for the prosecution, now all they have to do is quibble over the nature of the crimes!

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2011/11/jerry-sandusky-admits-to-showering-with-boys/1

"He was also asked if he was sexually attracted to young boys.  'I enjoy being around children,' Sandusky said. 'I enjoy their enthusiasm. I just have a good time with them.' "

::speechless::

"I have horsed around with kids I have showered after workouts."

::outrage::

Release this fool into general population after his conviction, there is nothing lower in prison hierarchy than child molesters, he is in for some rough days before the Almighty deals with him!

PS-There has been some discussion over the nature of the Grand Jury transcripts with regard to what McQueary may or may not have done after witnessing the event he saw, the Grand Jury is not tasked with generating evidence on the scale required in trials, but if McQueary did put a stop to what he saw why would the AG not allow that information to come out?  It would be a disservice to McQueary if he did act and the AG withheld that information, given the heated atmosphere surrounding this case and the involvement of young boys at the center of it all.  It could be there is nothing to report, which would justify those of us upset with a lack of response for someone witnessing such a horrific scene, or there is a gag order from the AG's office to all concerned, we will not know one way or the other until the trial phase begins...I hope for the sake of the boys and secondarily for McQueary that the latter did act in some fashion after witnessing what he saw.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2011, 07:49:13 AM »
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/sandusky_lawyer_impregnated_teenage_7jKwQMCeBlm9RSdr9zeutK

The lawyer for accused pedophile and former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky reportedly impregnated a teenage girl more than a decade ago.

Joe Amendola, 63, was the attorney for Mary Iavasile’s emancipation petition from Sept. 3, 1996, which was filed just weeks before her 17th birthday, according to Centre County Courthouse documents obtained by iPad newspaper The Daily.

That’s approximately when Iavasile became pregnant with Amendola’s child, her mother, Janet Iavasile, told The Daily.

Birds of a feather...and all that.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2011, 08:02:03 AM »
Sounds like Morgan Freeman is up for the part of Joe Amendola in "Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Movie."

Speaking of birds of a feather, at least Sandusky will have possible employment after getting out of prison.  I understand Massachusetts Cape Cod area is into the Sandusky type.  As long as Sandusky is smart enough to not bugger them on US soil, that is, as these residents give bonus points to guys that whisk their children out of the country, to molest.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2011, 08:18:08 AM »
Sounds like Morgan Freeman is up for the part of Joe Amendola in "Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Movie."

::laughonfloor::

OMG that there is funny!  (Still trying to get Gatorade out of my nose!)