Author Topic: Everything wrong with public sector unions in :30 seconds  (Read 1753 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Everything wrong with public sector unions in :30 seconds
« on: March 07, 2011, 10:20:50 AM »
Guests, feel free to register and join the discussion!

HT: BigGovernment...

This thirty second video will show you everything that is wrong with public sector unions.

SEIU Threat

More at the link....
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 11:54:10 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Everything wrong with public sector unions in :30 seconds
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 10:40:10 AM »
Yeah. And right after that speech, the Sergeant-at-Arms arrested her for possession of 200 pounds of crack . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 10:42:58 AM »
As God is my witness, I am not proud of it, but when I see that kind of evil, I just want to punch its lights out.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 11:31:10 AM »
Unless I am mistaken, and I'm not, this is a plain admission of the quid pro quo between unions and democrat politicians...something that is clearly illegal and a slap in the face of the Representative Republic our forefathers and founders fought, sacrificed, bled and died to create and protect!

Every single one of these traitors deserves a traitors fate!

::cussing::

::rant::

::angry::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 11:58:29 AM »
The Home Healthcare Workers?  The ones who care for their loved ones at home receiving some government assistance, read:  taxpayer money, who were very surprised to find one day they were members of that union and now required to live on less of that check due to union dues deductions?  THOSE Home Healthcare "workers"?

There's nothing wrong with instructing our respresentatives how we expect them to vote; we do it, the Tea Party members have made it quite clear all of our memories will be operating in top condition in November.  What's despicably, insidiously evil about The Purple People Beaters is, as Libertas wrote, the quid pro quo between them and the politicians regarding money, as in campaign donations, and the demand for bigger government which benefits them to our detriment.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 12:02:19 PM »
Unless I am mistaken, and I'm not, this is a plain admission of the quid pro quo between unions and democrat politicians...something that is clearly illegal and a slap in the face of the Representative Republic our forefathers and founders fought, sacrificed, bled and died to create and protect!

Every single one of these traitors deserves a traitors fate!

::cussing::

::rant::

::angry::
::guillotine::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 12:09:58 PM »
I shudder to think of the poor unfortunate schlub who has Nurse Wretched there as his or her "healthcare provider"... ::barf::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 12:11:27 PM »

This thirty second video will show you everything that is wrong with public sector unions.

SEIU Threat

More at the link....

I believe, if my family ever needs this type of assistance, we will work it out between family members....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 06:53:24 PM »

SEIU Threat

More at the link....

I believe, if my family ever needs this type of assistance, we will work it out between family members....

Unfortunately, even if your family does this, depending upon which state you are in, you may have to join the union in order to care for your family member.  SEIU was fighting hard for this this past summer.