Author Topic: Sharia Law in America  (Read 2445 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Sharia Law in America
« on: November 13, 2011, 08:32:25 AM »
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/11/the_case_for_banning_sharia_law_in_america.html

The facts reveal that in 2008, when the first sharia court was recognized in the U.K., within one year, over 85 recognized sharia courts were established within the U.K.'s Tribunal Court system.  The problem with this rapidly spreading dogma is that several of these courts have issued some fatwas that are completely incompatible with British and European law.

The possibility that Muslim-only towns and urban enclaves could be created in the U.S. seems unimaginable to most Americans, but it already is a reality.  Just travel 150 mile northwest of New York City to the woods of the western Catskills, and you will find Islamberg, a private Muslim community founded in 1980 by Sheikh Syed Mubarik Ali Shah Gilani.  Sheikh Gilani is said to be one of the founders of Jamaat al-Fuqra, a terrorist organization believed to be responsible for dozens of bombings and murders in the U.S. and abroad.

Islamberg is only one of twenty to thirty Muslim-only communities and training compounds that this Pakistani group supports through Muslim affiliates in America.  This radical group has purchased land in isolated areas close to city networks and infrastructure.  Jamaat al-Fuqra now has sites in Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Pennsylvania, California, Washington, Colorado, Michigan, and Illinois, as well as Canada, Venezuela, and Trinidad.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 09:11:30 AM by BMG »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: Sharia Law in America
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 09:02:10 AM »
As long as they don't try to bring back The Volstead Act ...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 03:17:39 PM »
Thanks, I'll mark those on the map.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 08:49:56 PM »
So many targets so little time. ::bashing::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 04:55:00 PM »
Boycott Best Buy

On January 23, the Facebook page of CAIR’s Minnesota chapter announced that Best Buy had become a “Platinum Sponsor” of its annual banquet to be held on February 11. CAIR says the event sold out with nearly 350 attendees.  The keynote speaker was Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf of “Ground Zero Mosque” fame. The Master of Ceremonies was Hussein Khatib, a former official with the Holy Land Foundation who is also designated as an “unindicted co-conspirator.” His name appears on a list of those who “are and/or were a part of the HAMAS’ social infrastructure in Israel and the Palestinian territories.” He is also on the National Board of American Muslims for Palestine.

The controversy started when Marc J. Fink reported on the issue at Islamist-Watch.org on April 19. Best Buy chose to react, not by admitting fault, but by inferring that the criticism is motivated by intolerance.

If you would like to sign a petition to add your voice to the Best Buy Boycott here is the LINK.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 07:42:56 PM »
Already boycotting Best Buy.

Don't care what they hinted, intimated or implied because I am highly intolerant of CAIR, islam, sharia law and the 'slims that stand for all of that.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 07:59:25 PM »
Right there with ya Pan  ::thumbsup::
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 08:11:13 PM »
Hey BestBuy.....I don't CAIR
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 08:36:20 PM »
Crappy business practices drove me away from Bad Buy a long time ago. They went from not GAS about anything except making the sale to not even CAIRing about that.

"How can I miss you if you won't go away!"  ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 07:34:13 AM »
Already boycotting Best Buy.

Don't care what they hinted, intimated or implied because I am highly intolerant of CAIR, islam, sharia law and the 'slims that stand for all of that.

Amen!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.