Author Topic: Obama...  (Read 1980 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama...
« on: November 13, 2011, 05:25:58 PM »
...is a complete effing POS!

http://tv.breitbart.com/obama-americas-been-a-little-bit-lazy/

Sell America?!  SELL AMERICA?!  YOU ARE DESTROYING AMERICA!!!

::gaah::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline MacWell™

• Likes the place
Re: Obama...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 06:54:49 PM »
I didn't check out the link cause I can't stand to hear that sob talk. Of course I don't have to because I know what that lying commie is going to say before he does.

HOW THE HELL DID WE ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN?

Americans elected the worst person possible to lead this great nation. Hell, Pelosi would've made a better pres., even AlGore would've been a better choice, barely, but better.

AMERICA?

We the people MUST rectify this mistake in 2012.

Obama MUST go!

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 07:36:36 PM »
The American people elected Tweedledum

The opposition is Tweedledee and will probably defeat Obama.

And then what?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 06:48:05 AM »
If Tweedledee is a Ruling Class puppet like Romney...we'll have Tweedledum-Lite!  A slow death is no better than a quick death IMO, I'm not voting for either 'Dum's in that case.  Ruling Class operatives beware!  Y'all high on my list!

Offline Delnorin

• Free Speech While It Lasts
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 03:15:37 PM »
“@RasmussenPoll Obama: Strongly Approve: 23%... Strongly Disapprove 38%... Approval Index: -15... Total Approval: 50%... http://tinyurl.com/preztrack

This poll has been stuck at 42-44% for several months.  A huge jump up today.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 04:36:46 PM »
Tweedledee or Tweedledum $hit right now I would take BoBo the monkey over what we have now.  ::falldownshocked::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 11:51:34 AM »
This seemed like a good place to put this since it follows the theme that Obumbles is a POS.  ::thumbsup::

LINK

Many of President Obama’s fervent devotees are young enough not to have much memory of the political world before the arrival of The One. Coincidentally, Obama himself feels the same way—and the White House’s official website reflects that.

The Heritage Foundation’s Rory Cooper tweeted that Obama had casually dropped his own name into Ronald Reagan’s official biography on www.whitehouse.gov, claiming credit for taking up the mantle of Reagan’s tax reform advocacy with his “Buffett Rule” gimmick. My first thought was, he must be joking. But he wasn’t—it turns out Obama has added bullet points bragging about his own accomplishments to the biographical sketches of every single U.S. president since Calvin Coolidge (except, for some reason, Gerald Ford).
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 01:25:36 PM »

His biography is going to have more than a sketch on it.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 01:38:23 PM »
Obama's will have flaming turds! 

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 01:45:11 PM »

Not to be the conspiracy theorist here BUT this comports with my he his writing history for his future ascendency perfectly.  If this is so and he succeeds, children who are fifteen years of age today will not be able to research and find the vestiges of our beginning when they are adults.  It's similar to the Germans and Japanese not teaching or speaking of the Holocaust or medical experiments. When the information was disseminated there was mass disbelief.  Here, there will be mass ignorance.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 01:46:24 PM »
Obama's will have flaming turds! 

::flaming turds::  Pandora, we need this.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 02:10:50 PM »

Not to be the conspiracy theorist here BUT this comports with my he his writing history for his future ascendency perfectly.  If this is so and he succeeds, children who are fifteen years of age today will not be able to research and find the vestiges of our beginning when they are adults.  It's similar to the Germans and Japanese not teaching or speaking of the Holocaust or medical experiments. When the information was disseminated there was mass disbelief.  Here, there will be mass ignorance.

/agree

That's exactly what it is. Rewriting history.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2012, 02:43:48 PM »
::flaming turds::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 05:55:33 PM »

A young Chinese woman I heard speak earlier this year said it wasn't until she came to the USA that she learned about the rich Chinese heritage.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2012, 11:30:34 AM »
Heh.

I didn't know our history was so rich with...ahh...umm...manure!

Comedy Central Present Greats Moments in Obama History
http://www.jammiewf.com/2012/comedy-central-present-greats-moments-in-obama-history/

::laughonfloor::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 01:19:12 PM »
Jamie Pitts was not amused, apparently.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012, 02:07:03 PM »
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 08:07:21 AM »
Just like eating dogs, this isn't going anywhere! 

Lampooning this putz is going viral!

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 01:03:46 PM »
/LINK

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

Interesting read, that...
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 01:43:15 PM »
/LINK

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

Interesting read, that...

How revealing.  But you know what he/they will say...

::gaah::