Author Topic: ChiCom ground sat in Aus tracks US and AUS ships ...  (Read 59842 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ChiCom ground sat in Aus tracks US and AUS ships ...
« Reply #260 on: September 19, 2022, 10:58:19 AM »
LOL, color revolutions.  Yeah, if anybody is going to lead mayhem, it's got to be the Xi & Pu, eh?

Xi said, "we need to uphold multilateralism. Obsession with forming a small circle can only push the world toward division and confrontation."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/chinas-xi-strong-regional-alliance-will-thwart-color-revolutions

::hysterical::

Panda talk out his ass!

What do you call BRICs & SCO?  Not circles?  What, squares...cuboids?  Y'all ain't making clubs and creating divisions? 

::bus::

You regional pals...your masters are warning you to be loyal vassals...got it?  No multilateralism for thee!!!

Pant, pant...good doggie!

::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #261 on: September 19, 2022, 12:02:54 PM »

I did not follow this speech or understand it.
I have been following some more geo politics.
I heard that a high level goal of US govt is to keep other regional hegemons from getting bigger and ideally becoming weaker. These include Russia, China, and maybe Germany.
I listen to Brian Berletic on The New Atlas. He describes how the US uses US funded NGOs to weaken countries who are too friendly with China or Russia. He focuses on SE Asia.

These "color revolutions" are often US funded through local branches of NGOs. They fund protests, then violent protests, then hopefully regime change. The 2014 coup in Ukraine is a good example that the US govt funded with billions of dollars.  Brian said that the National Endowment for Democracy does what the CIA used to do. The NED in Thailand is working to change the Thai constitution because the US govt does not like it. I recall that there was an attempt at regime change/coup in Azerbaijan a couple years ago, likely funded by the US. That country was apparently getting too friendly with Russia. Russia swept in, ended the attempt, then left.

Hungary is not on board with the anti Russia sanctions so there are attempts at regime change now by the EU and US. Currently mostly with holding EU funds until Hungary changes their policies or the govt.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #262 on: September 19, 2022, 12:35:49 PM »
EU is going to be more effed than the US...small consolation I know, but whatever, it is what it is...

And as always I find it hilarious when people see differences in hegemons...thus my mirth at the "warning" to the small Asian "partners" not to stray...

Red Team/Blue Team...blah blah blah...

Don't care.

All I care about is not being sucked into eithers insanity...

But, I'm too used to being not surprised by the depravity greed and stupidity of others...and planning accordingly as best I am able...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #263 on: September 19, 2022, 02:42:47 PM »

I only recently learned of the US efforts to weaken countries too friendly to Russia or China.
I got criticized for saying America bad. That was not my point. I expected some to say that we did not do that.
If it helps America you can argue that is good even if the smaller countries get screwed.
I am thinking it hurts the US. I sure could be wrong.

There was a public RAND publication on how to weaken and degrade Russia doing things that have now happened including using Ukraine. The newer RAND paper was apparently fake.

The New Atlas guys said the US tried to undermine the Laos HS rail built by China. China first had to remove unexploded ordinance and mines left by the US. You can bet the Chinese milked that propaganda for all it was worth!

China seems to be eating our lunch around the world. Lavrov recently went to Africa and received a warm welcome. Blinken not so much. It could be total BS but much of Africa remembers USSR/Russia as supporting their wars of liberation and the west as evil colonizers.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #264 on: September 19, 2022, 04:39:49 PM »
Everybody had their Cold War champion and looks fondly upon them...everybody sought to destabilize the others' vassals...everybody has nasty taint and blood on their hands...no saints all sinners...

People like denying that too...figure their champion's pooh don't stink and they'd never betray them...

Ha!

Of course Rand is fake, they're left-wing loons...same with Brookings...it's just Rand was a convert from Neo-Con...latter largely scattered in CFR...

Whatever...

I despise them all regardless of name and what nominal borders they dwell...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #265 on: October 13, 2022, 12:34:08 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/u-s-real-estate-industry-infiltrated-used-facilitate-chinese-espionage/

No different than Japanese loyalists in Oahu before Pearl Harbor...and the Chi-Com's are gobbling up stuff near US bases everywhere...farmland...tech corridors...everywhere...

And their MIC really got a boost from spies running rampant in Clinton & Obama years...

But hey, as went Rome...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #266 on: October 18, 2022, 09:24:24 AM »
So, would this become BRICSs?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/10/17/south-africa-confirms-likelihood-of-saudi-arabia-joining-brics-economic-alliance/

It would be a coup of massive proportions if SA joined, but it would likely cause more conflict to immediately break out in the Persian Gulf IMO.

And I have a hard time seeing Iran joining, they like their rogue status too much, and since they and the House of Saud are religious enemies not sure how that could work...as for Argentina...well, who cares.  Funny nobody talks about Venezuela...guess they have room enough for only one economic basket case in South Africa...why I like to list their club as BRICs with a small "s"...

IMO if SA joins, I could see an immediate pounce on Iran.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #267 on: October 20, 2022, 11:56:38 AM »
Any break with the Saudi's and leaving them for the Russians...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/nopec-bill-moves-senate-floor

...to be kicked aside until after the elections/false flag-order 66/WWIII...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #268 on: October 28, 2022, 09:59:30 AM »
Well, they've been toying around with the technology for 11 years...

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/us-military-conducts-successful-hypersonic-weapons-experiments-virginia

...they'd be lucky to have something fielded in 2023...but doubt early enough to come into play if things go monkey-pooh around the globe...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #269 on: November 01, 2022, 09:28:52 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/dangerous-escalation-us-deploy-six-nuclear-capable-b-52-bombers-australia

Dangerous escalation?  Snort!

Grow up!  If you cannot see a lumbering BUFF coming at you from afar, fine...wet your robes...

An "escalation" would be B-1 Lancer deployments...a "dangerous escalation" would be a B-2 Spirit deployment.

All 3 have been rotated in Guam since 2004 or so...

B-2's rarely leave the shelter of Whiteman AFB.

B-52's normally based at Eglin, Minot & Barksdale.

B-1's normally based at Dyess & Ellsworth.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #270 on: November 06, 2022, 11:50:46 AM »
Yeah, static display...

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/china-shows-stealth-fighter-jet-first-public-ground-display

...because any kinetic display is likely to be about as impotent as sailing an aircraft carrier without aircraft...

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #271 on: November 10, 2022, 09:16:51 AM »
Not surprising...

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/china-revises-military-doctrine-focus-troop-deployments-overseas

...the purpose of their String of Pearls was always going to result in populating them with forces.  Need manpower and equipment to project power...otherwise all you have is vacation property...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #272 on: November 21, 2022, 08:56:56 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #273 on: December 01, 2022, 11:31:39 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/military/pentagon-china-could-have-1500-nukes-2035

Yeah, good luck negotiating a nuke treaty with the CCP...

Plan on the invasion of Taiwan...if y'all's woke crap allows that sort of thing any more...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #274 on: February 05, 2023, 10:29:48 AM »
Better late then never?  We'll see...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-open-4-new-sites-philippines-accelerating-pivot-asia

...the Euro distraction in Ukraine is wasting resources at a psychotic pace...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #275 on: February 19, 2023, 01:51:30 PM »
The original axis of evil...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-raisi-beijing-iran-china-strategic-plans-go-full-throttle

...always been there, just not in the shadows any longer.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #276 on: April 27, 2023, 11:05:26 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/after-being-first-g-7-belt-road-signatory-italy-under-meloni-mulls-pulling-out

I really see no advantage to Italy in being a vassal of China...given who the Red Panda has already got chained down...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #277 on: May 01, 2023, 06:54:06 PM »
Alright, a big war that makes more sense than the Ukraine sh*t-show!

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-says-it-will-defend-philippine-boats-against-chinese-threats

Smoke those expansionist red devils!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #278 on: May 08, 2023, 10:04:16 AM »
This clown is wrong all over the place...

https://twitter.com/Kanthan2030/status/1655019745115262976

First, Ukraine is a sh*tshow that should be a Euro-only affair not involving legitimate US security in any way...it is a security issue only for corrupt UniParty trash...opposing Chi-Com schemes in the Pacific Rim however is a legitimate US security issue and a foe deserving our fullest attention possible...

Second, "Republican's" are NOT "insanely anti-Chinese...have you no knowledge of McConnell, Thune, Romney et al?  The benefit from schemes in Ukraine and selling out America to the Chi-Com's every bit as much as the Demoscats!

Third, leveraging off the above...Cucks are also insanely anti-Russia.

Fourth, your ludicrous assertion as to Dem/Rep tag-team wars is a joke...for one thing the nation will not survive another one of The Kenyan's puppets...if America as a nation survives to January 2025 I'd be surprised...survive another 4 years of this suicidal sh*t - no chance whatsoever!...and lastly, what in the experience of 2020 and 2022 elections gives you any basis for any "republican" (let alone one worth a damn!) can be "elected"?

It just gets worse after that...Japan in NATO?...OK, we have a true idiot somebody finds interesting...sure as heck is on my list of idiots to mock!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #279 on: May 09, 2023, 01:10:09 PM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/italys-meloni-pull-trigger-belt-road-exit-major-blow-china

Will those saying a pivot from West to East is OK be OK with the reverse happening, or will they find reason to belittle it and be exposed as hypocrites pretending at being for self-determination?

::whatgives::