Author Topic: The U.S. Armed Forces Are Apparently Okay with #OccupyWallStreet  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
The U.S. Armed Forces Are Apparently Okay with #OccupyWallStreet
« on: November 16, 2011, 08:15:07 PM »
Thus, a component of the U.S. Department of Defense has issued a friendly press release on the Occupy Wall Street insurgency and all that it stands for, going so far as to note the anarchist masks of Guy Fawkes and not batting an eye about it or all the purported former and current servicemembers supporting this extremist group.

http://bigpeace.com/phair/2011/11/16/the-u-s-armed-forces-are-apparently-okay-with-occupywallstreet/#idc-container

::cussing:: ::bashing::

H/T BIG PEACE
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The U.S. Armed Forces Are Apparently Okay with #OccupyWallStreet
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 07:06:20 AM »
I still have to believe there is less of this ilk about than there are those who are the complete opposite, but even just one makes the stench of treason that much more pungent and unwelcome!  Anybody who has served knows for a fact that there are always a handful of malcontents, slackers, morons and outright losers in your ranks.  But the military culture tended to weed out the most egregious misfits...I do not doubt that all of the social engineering over the past several decades and the recent acceleration under Obama (no peace be upon him!) is making it harder for that natural process to function and the increase in dumbasses in the ranks is likely to trend upwards.  The repeal of DADT is just the latest exercise in suicide, I hope there are no more and the ones already in place get obliterated!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 05:03:12 AM »
We need to remember that DOD isn't run by the miltary . It's run by a pack of left wing civilians who have gagged and emasculated the military . One of the words I keyed in on though was "purported" in reference to current and former members of the military who are participating in "occupations" .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 06:47:11 AM »
True, SH...MFM disinformation and/or incompetence can never be ruled out...and how many Scott Olsen's can there be running aorund out there?

Offline Castaway

• Likes the place
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 07:21:39 PM »
I work with the military almost every week.  Remember they are a cross section of America.  They lowered the enlistment standards for a while to include enlisting felons, gang members, etc... to fill the ranks when the Army started missing recruitment goals prior to the big recession.  The recession kept many of these people in the military.  After doing four and five tours in the past eight years they are now saying to hell with the economy I'm getting out drawing unemployment and going to college with the GI Bill.  They have been serving with contractors doing the same job making 100-200K a year.  Some are taking their training and going to work for those contractors, many are playing the Millennial victim card blaming everyone else but theirself for the situation they are in.  Personally I get sick of some of the excuses, I can tell you the senior military members have had it to their eyeballs with all the rules placed on them.  The military is far from the days when I served.   You still get some EXCELLENT TALENT for your tax dollars out of the military.  Time magazine recently did an article on the next generation of leaders coming out. 

Hopefully those small groups can lead us out of the mess we are in right now.   Believe it when you read there are military members buying into this big business greed deal killing America.   The media is winning this war. 

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 01:21:49 AM »
   The media is winning this war. 

Why not ? They own most of the ink , newsprint and air-time !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 06:48:58 AM »

Maybe we could turn things around if we drown them in the ink and wrap them in the paper?!    ::evil::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 09:30:32 AM »

Maybe we could turn things around if we drown them in the ink and wrap them in the paper?!    ::evil::

Does the name Luca Brazzi ring a bell ?  ;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 10:09:37 AM »

Maybe we could turn things around if we drown them in the ink and wrap them in the paper?!    ::evil::

Does the name Luca Brazzi ring a bell ?  ;D

Ding!