Author Topic: Pelosi declines Debate  (Read 688 times)

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Pelosi declines Debate
« on: November 17, 2011, 03:56:53 PM »
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/68590.html

Nancy Pelosi rebuffed Rick Perry's debate challenge this morning
, POLITICO's Jake Sherman reports, giving three reasons for her decision:

"He did ask if I could debate here in Washington on Monday. It is my understanding that such a letter has come in," Pelosi said in the Capitol Thursday. "Monday I'm going to be in Portland in the morning, I'm going to be visiting some of our labs. I'm in California in the afternoon, that's two. I can't remember what the third is."

Thats okay I know the third reason Princess Nancy-- its because you are an ignorant aristocratic B*tch who couldn't win a debate against a turnip.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Pelosi declines Debate
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 04:00:47 PM »
Jeez, Perry found somebody he thought he might be able to out-debate - and she won't do it! Maybe he can line one up with Al Sharpton or Patty Murray.

::hysterical::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Tom G.

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 04:05:03 PM »
She's still sore over the plastic surgery/botox stories.  Besides, dead air isn't a good debate plan. ;D

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 04:06:31 PM »
Rick Perry vs Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Book it now.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Tom G.

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 04:29:40 PM »
Rick Perry vs Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Book it now.

I'd rather see Shelia Jackson Lee just for the humor factor.  Or perhaps Cynthia McKinney... might as well have some entertainment value, because there's not much else to it.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 07:57:25 PM »
 Perry need to worry more about making it to the finish line rather than this crap.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie