Topics > Sports

Tebow does it again

(1/5) > >>

BMG:
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/tim-tebow-denver-broncos-hand-ny-jets-devastating-17-13-loss-95-yard-drive-last-minute-score-article-1.979507

--- Quote ---Tebow came to life with everything on the line to hand the Jets a crushing 17-13 loss that puts a cloud over Gang Green’s chances of making the postseason. The lefthanded quarterback engineered a 12-play, 95-yard drive capped by a 20-yard touchdown run with 58 seconds to go to stun the Jets (5-5). Tebow had six rushes for 57 yards on the game-winning drive.

After the score, the religious QB took his sometimes-mocked prayer position on the sidelines. The Jets were not laughing.

--- End quote ---

Wonder how long he'll continue to get all that hate from the MSM? There's no denying the guy can play regardless of his religion.

Libertas:
Winning ugly is still winning...but losing ugly has to sting like a bitch!

He's got SD next, then my hapless Viqueens...

Should be an interesting run. 

If anything the MFM hate makes me like him more!

;)

IronDioPriest:
I don't know why he's being singled out. Perhaps it is because of the pro-life ad during the Super Bowl. But the reality is, overt Christianity has been a HUGE part of NFL locker rooms. Evangelism essentially took over the Minnesota Vikings for several years due to the mentorship of Cris Carter. Tony Dungee and many other coaches are and have been open Christians. There's something about Tebow that the media and the Leftists (I repeat myself) finds threatening.

Libertas:
I think the math on this is pretty simple...he wears his belief on his sleeve, that is sheer horror to the Left, only GLBT types, OWSer's, etc can wear their beliefs on their sleeves!  They tell us so over and over and over and over....again!

::gaah::

IronDioPriest:
Cris Carter wore his on his sleeve too. So did Reggie White, and many, many others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version