Author Topic: Where's the civility man? Where's the love?  (Read 1616 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Where's the civility man? Where's the love?
« on: November 19, 2011, 02:06:56 PM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/194651-reid-not-buttering-up-boehner-now-that-he-has-leverage-in-deficit-talks

“Sequestration is worse for Republicans, you don’t see Democrats talking about trying to reverse it,” said a senior Democratic aide. “The Republicans don’t have a gun to our head like they did earlier this year.”

...no, really...the MSM is going to have calls for civility splashing across every single TV in America and across every front page of every news paper in the country in: 5...4...3...2...1...
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Where's the civility man? Where's the love?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 02:16:24 PM »
Yah, sure they will.  Yer breath?  Don't hold it.

In the meantime, Dianne Sawyer's Gabby Gifford's interview the other night included an indictment of the TEA Party for inciting violence in the shooter, Sarah Palin for using a "gunsight" on her campaign maps, and the sound of a gunshot.

Condemnation of that to follow shortly as well.  Right?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 02:25:02 PM »
Pardon me while I quote you Pan...

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 04:34:40 AM »

In the meantime, Dianne Sawyer's Gabby Gifford's interview the other night included an indictment of the TEA Party for inciting violence in the shooter, Sarah Palin for using a "gunsight" on her campaign maps, and the sound of a gunshot.

Gabby Giffords is a single example of Democrat Social Programs i.e. You pay someone who isn't working in order to maintain or achieve political advantage . In other words , Giffords is a Congressional Welfare recipient .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 04:28:36 PM »

Gabby Giffords is a single example of Democrat Social Programs i.e. You pay someone who isn't working in order to maintain or achieve political advantage . In other words , Giffords is a Congressional Welfare recipient .

And it would be that way even if the dem was on life support...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.