Author Topic: Cwissy Maffews turns on Obama?  (Read 1415 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Cwissy Maffews turns on Obama?
« on: November 20, 2011, 08:56:08 AM »
It's hard to say he's "turning on" Obama, since he calls him "Commander" and says, "Gives us our orders". But there's no question Lickspittle Chris is treading on some new territory with this criticism. Some of the useful idiot brigade will not enjoy being played for fools, and will lash out before they look inward to their own culpability.

Thrill Is Gone? Matthews Turns On Obama; ‘I Hear Stories That You Would Not Believe’ (Video)
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Cwissy Maffews turns on Obama?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 09:15:41 AM »
The leg tingling must have been the numbness leaving. Odrama didn't say much when running for a first term. Now Cwissy expects plans for the second?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 09:30:11 AM by AlanS »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 10:20:38 AM »
cwissy is like a spurned lover discovering that his gf would rather date other girls than be with him.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 04:16:53 PM »
It's hard to say he's "turning on" Obama, since he calls him "Commander" and says, "Gives us our orders". But there's no question Lickspittle Chris is treading on some new territory with this criticism. Some of the useful idiot brigade will not enjoy being played for fools, and will lash out before they look inward to their own culpability.

Thrill Is Gone? Matthews Turns On Obama; ‘I Hear Stories That You Would Not Believe’ (Video)

Sorry cwissy....we know you are his useful idiot and no amount of backpeddling will change it.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 04:32:13 PM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 03:16:24 AM »
Maffews has such a close personal relationship with JFK that he constantly refers to him as "Jack" ( ::puke:: ) . Does this mean that he'll begin referring to Stymie as "Jerk" ?