Author Topic: Van Jones to students: No longer any basis to respect old people (video)  (Read 2779 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
This man and people like him are an existential threat to this country. They need to be dealt with commensurate with the threat they pose.

HT: theblaze.com

Van Jones Brown-Nose Youth Recruitment: Forget Respecting Old People — You Are Gods, Geniuses & Walking Superpowers!

No Longer a Basis for Young People to Respect Old People, Van Jones Brown-Nose Youth Recruitment
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Obviously, this commie believes he's going to be young and healthy forever, as though the crocodile he toys with here won't come 'round for him.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
DON'T TRUST ANYONE OVER THIRTY! -- Yippy Leader Jerry Rubin

Uhh, how old is commie bastard Van Jones?
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Have I stated the amount of respect I have for African American Studies Professors.

Have I stated the amount of respect I have for those who have only their affirmative action college degree, but later come back, and try to play a real scientist?  There's a reason I look to real scientists, real electrical engineers, real electricians, to provide my power, and not some backwards ass, third world, affirmative action, Poly Sci/African Studies retard. 

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Have I stated the amount of respect I have for African American Studies Professors.

Have I stated the amount of respect I have for those who have only their affirmative action college degree, but later come back, and try to play a real scientist?  There's a reason I look to real scientists, real electrical engineers, real electricians, to provide my power, and not some backwards ass, third world, affirmative action, Poly Sci/African Studies retard.  

So... what you're saying then is that you're a racist. Why do you hate Black people MNHawk?
/sarc (just in case it wasn't obvious)
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
MNHawk doesn't hate black people, he hates the sin of repeatingly voting for idiots like Van Jones just like I do, you know hate the sin not the sinner. ::puke::

Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
This doesn't come with an /sarc tag

I hate stupid people that pretend to be something more than they are.  A make work degreed type playing (in Jones' case) not only an economist, but a scientist.  When you have someone that couldn't hack either degree in college, playing such in later life, you get a Van Jones, preaching "green jobs" to "save the climate."

And frankly, I hate white liberals, who think Blacks are only good enough for make work degrees, such as African American Studies. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Sometimes, the sin needs to be beaten out of the sinner...

This appears to be one of those times!

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Red47

• Newb
I wasn't that easily flattered or that stupid in college.  Van Jones is makig a lot of statements with no facts behind them.  Based on what is the  generation in front of him smarter that "old people"?  I know VJ said so.
Have our college students become so easily led?  It looks like they are all laughing and enjoying the pied piper's song. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
A big thread of commonality among totalitarian ideologies is an appeal to the ego, an affirmation of individual hubris as in "Of course you're smarter than the others, you joined with us. That's proof in itself!"

Likewise, these ideologies have always been youth-oriented. At the time of "transformative change" the adult population are, at best, tools of expedience. The youth are the real soil for the germination of ideology. Youth are also particularly susceptible to the appeal to vanity; their natural tendency to chafe under societal rules that they see as not of their own creation makes them a perfect target for "It's not just your imagination, you really are smarter. You really can do things better" flattery.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly