Author Topic: Euro Bail-Out: U.S. Lowers Interest Rate for European Banks  (Read 990 times)

Offline Delnorin

• Free Speech While It Lasts
Euro Bail-Out: U.S. Lowers Interest Rate for European Banks
« on: November 30, 2011, 05:04:38 PM »
Congratulations tax payers.

The Fed just cut the interest rates in half for European Banks to access U.S. Dollars.

We just bailed out the European banks... and the value of your dollar just plummeted.

Funny... this morning on a friends blog I spoke about how people might act once they realize their dollar only buys about 1/2 of what it did the month before....

This is accelerating at a logarithmic rate now.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Euro Bail-Out: U.S. Lowers Interest Rate for European Banks
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 05:43:16 PM »
And the market monkeys danced in celebration of this unicorn sighting.

SELL!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 02:00:15 AM »
As I said on another thread ... I thought MF Global went bankrupt gambling on European debt !

Offline Delnorin

• Free Speech While It Lasts
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 03:03:10 AM »
As I said on another thread ... I thought MF Global went bankrupt gambling on European debt !

I think we have to take a look at this at a slightly different angle.

Is it really a "gamble" if you're positive the European Banks are still going to fail?  If your objective is to continue to devalue the U.S. Dollar and continue to flush the toilet on this Country as fast as possible?

I don't think it's a gamble at all.  I think they know exactly what it's going to do.. .I think they are counting on it.

The objective of the "Stimulus" packages was never to help the country.. it was to destroy the economy of the country.

Why not shovel the money out of the boat as fast as you can by giving it away around the world... if the object is to destroy the economy.. it's just another great way to get that done faster.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 04:38:58 AM »
Wow ... I didn't think it was possible for someone to be more cynical than I am but ...