Author Topic: Why Welfare should come with forced sterilization  (Read 2989 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Why Welfare should come with forced sterilization
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 08:17:19 PM »
  It's a tramp like this that was allowed to get away with this crap that ruins it for the truly needy out there that need help through no fault of their own.  We see this and start screaming no more welfare and I'm one of you till I start to think about people that ended up ruined by God knows what but it wasn't self inflicted like this bitch did over and over.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 09:04:55 PM »
  It's a tramp like this that was allowed to get away with this crap that ruins it for the truly needy out there that need help through no fault of their own.  We see this and start screaming no more welfare and I'm one of you till I start to think about people that ended up ruined by God knows what but it wasn't self inflicted like this bitch did over and over.

Those good kind of people are saved from ruin, often by a hair's breadth, by family, friends, private charity and Church.  Sometimes, we don't even wait that long; we step in, in good time, to prevent the approach of ruin.  The government takes from us, to do indiscriminately -- some people ought not be saved -- what we do, with good judgement.  I resent and despise it and it needs to stop.  "Thou shalt not judge" is not GOD'S LAW, it's man's and it sucks.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 09:49:30 PM »

Yup, befriended a man; went to Duke, Army Ranger, ran a banana plantation down south
wound up at the Salvation Army and brought him in.  You never know, wham.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2011, 10:19:54 PM »

Point is - Charity is voluntary. The person taking your help has to look you in the eye, and accept the obligation to use your help in such a way as to have no further need of it.
Welfare and other charity by tax is nothing but slavery. You MUST support this person - they are entitled.  They OWN a portion of your labor, and you must work to satisfy thier demand before you may seek your own happiness.  I am not against help people who are in need- especially if nothing they did put them there, but I will be damned if another of these unrepentant moochers gets another fing dollar from me.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2011, 07:19:06 AM »

Yup, befriended a man; went to Duke, Army Ranger, ran a banana plantation down south
wound up at the Salvation Army and brought him in.  You never know, wham.

Kinda, sorta off topic. If you have not seen the video clip at The Blaze of Marcus Luttrell (Lone Survivor-Navy Seal) talking about some punk kids who murdered his dog, it's worth the time. I have read his book (5-Star IMHO) and can only say that poor soul is one messed up kid. He is the poster man for PTSS.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dog-killers-convicted-for-murdering-navy-seal-heros-beloved-companion/
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2011, 07:27:24 AM »
Talk about like minds, BAS; I just started a thread with that news .....

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,4145.msg45569.html#new
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"